Sharon and the Baby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ctmarie

Sharon and the Baby

Postby ctmarie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

You know what.. I give up. I have lost all respect for this show. As of now, I think they cancelled the wrong show. Guiding Light should be on as there was more reality in the land of make believe. I think the writers of Y &R are really screwed up in the head as this makes no sense. Days of Our lives was the only show that let pure evil continue to hurt their characters and even then it went on too long and Stefano had to be let go. Why in the world is Adam taking Sharon's baby? Hasn't this woman been through enough already? How long will the viewers have to watch this BS until they reveal that Victor is raising his grand daughter?You all get with me when the writers have a better storyline that makes sense. Mark my words, even after Adam falls off a cliff or takes a bullet, this nightmare will continue to keep going. Stupid !!!! And the lady that plays Ashley, I hope she got a pay raise to go from a classy business woman that was smart, to a psych crazy character. Now let me see, there are 2 characters that are in the psych institute, one crazy loon running around shooting people, A multi billion dollar man, that is so suave and dapper he is now running game and conspiring wih a loon, and then you have a pre-blind man that is causing more hell and havock than a person in real life with sight could come up with. Yeah, not sure how much these people are getting paid but we let go great characters like Brad, Victoria and Colleen for this crap. My TV thanks you all for such dumb material!

HockeyMom8_21

Re: Sharon and the Baby

Postby HockeyMom8_21 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 pm

I cannot believe the way this show is going. It disgust me to no end that the writers have ruined just about every member of the Y & R characters. The baby switch is the end of the line for me. Untill Sharon gets her baby back and Ashley gets a grip on life I will not watch this show anymore. TPTB are pathetic and the rates will only go down and the show will not rebound. Keep ticking off the viewers and you will have noone to watch your show.

dolfyn

Postby dolfyn » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm

you are both 100% right. i am so disappointed in y&r. they have finally gone too far. why won't they listen to us??? why can't sharon just have her baby? they are going to drag this out forEVER! i HATE it!!! Poor Eileen Davidson (Ashley). I read somewhere that she is even disappointed in the direction her character went.

so incredibly disappointed in this show. my mom and i have taken it off our dvr. not like the writers care anyway.

da54

Postby da54 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Yes the big baby switch is next.What could be more stupid in this write up. We have to be realistic about this thing with Ashly, her character is unreal with the baby situation,she suposinly had a miscarriage with Adams help,and all this trauma going on with her now, she should have had another one by now...get rid of your writers or join The Guiding Light. Nick who is willing to bye Sharon a big house for her and the baby once he heard the news about the baby and wiling to dump his wife who stole him from Sharon, whats up with that, all the time he was married to the other one living in a tack house, whats up with that living situation. PLEASE DO SOMETHING .

Dazzeling

Postby Dazzeling » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm

I agree!! The baby switch is so disappointing. I watch this program during lunch at work with several others. We have decided to stop watching. Everyone I know who watches Y&R is going to boycott the program. Whoever decided to come up with this baby switch needs to find another job. There are so many ways this could have been handled to make the story much more interesting. Sharon and Nick sharing the delivery and Phyllis freaking out again would even be more tolerable. Cassie's last wish is foiled and Hope's wish for her son to be a son Victor could embrace is ruined. Some of the story has to be happy to keep viewers.

pj hansen

Postby pj hansen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I agree with you, we can only hope that Adam gets caught, and sharon will get baby Faith back very soon. I think that would make alot of us very happy.

TraumaDoc

Postby TraumaDoc » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 pm

!!!!! Me to I am done until this story is over ! I get my lunch when this show is on ! I work at a hospital and I hate the way the hospital's are portrayed ! Security ???? Babies just don't get switched ! Doctor Taylor is in more trouble for what he is doing now than anything Adam has on him ! I love Sharon Case and her baby was not even due until way after she got of of the looney bin ! I am so over this show and like a lot of you will not watch until this story line is over !!!! I'm mad !!! Eileen is a great actress and I was so happy to have her back but why did they turn her into a wimp ! She is one tough lady and I hope the people who act on this show put there foot down !!! Sad and mad !!!

pj hansen

Postby pj hansen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

I also work in a hospital, and this is not the way things are done. I hope DR. Taylor feel so guilty that he turns Adam in.

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

This storyline is just foul and utterly ridiculous. Why would you want to incur such tragedy onto someone saying there baby is disfigured. Just sloppy, dark writing.

marsha-marie

Postby marsha-marie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm

>( I totally agree with u all. I think the writers are copying Days of Our Lives script. Originality is best. How come all of a sudden ashley is having labour pains and about to have baby and there was no sign before. Get real writers. BE ORIGINAL. Enough of the stupidity in this show now, i am DEFINATELY NOT going to watch this show anymore just as i have stop watching the Bold and the Beautiful.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”