Anybody care to guess? Spoilers included

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JK9898

Anybody care to guess? Spoilers included

Postby JK9898 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am

When will this Adam/Ashley story line end? We know the baby switch is going to happen so how long will it be until Sharon gets reunited with her child? I personally haven't really been following it but I am going to say this ends in June 2010.

mustangnoise

Re: Anybody care to guess? Spoilers included

Postby mustangnoise » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:43 am

i hope it doesnt take too long, hopefully sharon doesnt have a nervous break down... but wouldnt it draw nick and sharon closer, this time he can greive like he was supposed to when cassie died.

GrabAnAbbott

Postby GrabAnAbbott » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 am

I hope it ends in December 2009 so that Sharon will have Faith back by Christmas. Get it? -- Christmas? -- Faith?! :) That reunion would be the best Christmas gift for Sharon and for her many, many fans.

I don't think anyone wants to watch Ashley celebrating this Christmas with the baby she thinks is "Hope". The writers should show a little CHARITY by wrapping up the crazy-Ashley storyline quickly and leaving her at the psych hospital for a while, where she can get the help she needs.

mustangnoise

Postby mustangnoise » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 am

Quote GrabAnAbbott: I hope it ends in December 2009 so that Sharon will have Faith back by Christmas. Get it? -- Christmas? -- Faith?! :) That reunion would be the best Christmas gift for Sharon and for her many, many fans.

I don't think anyone wants to watch Ashley celebrating this Christmas with the baby she thinks is "Hope". The writers should show a little CHARITY by wrapping up the crazy-Ashley storyline quickly and leaving her at the psych hospital for a while, where she can get the help she needs.

LOL love your faith hope and charity reference!

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

IF we're lucky, it will be during the November sweeps

dolfyn

Postby dolfyn » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:26 pm

i say it will in 18 years when the child is legal. WACK STORYLINE

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Yea and you will see Nick and 100 year old Victor fighting for custody! The Balck Knight will be The Gray Knight.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm

You are correct they make the plots last much too long, its tiring and people stop watching the show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”