Spoiler: So, does this mean......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Spoiler: So, does this mean......

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 pm

So, with yet another baby switch coming, will this child be raised as Ashley & Victor's kid? (as jack's daughter, Summer, is being raised as Phyllis & Nick's) :-) just kidding! ...or, will the covers ever be pulled off of Adam and the bogus Doc?

Debrajo

Re: Spoiler: So, does this mean......

Postby Debrajo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 pm

I have found in this soap the men will always prevail.the women? ehhh not so much. ~)

MaryTX

Postby MaryTX » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

1Cooky...do you really think that Summer is Jacks? I know you said, just kidding...but I kind of missed that part in the show after Summer was born...was there a DNA test, and if so, why??? and did Phyllis change it??? I'd really like to know why I have read several times that Summer might be Jacks...I know he delivered her in the elevator??? but why do some think she's his.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Because when she became Pregnant she didn't know who the Father was Jack or Nicks (what did you think Phyllis would waste anytime from jumping from Jack to Nick) anyway when they took the DNA, only Nick saw them, and no one else has ever seen them he left GC for who knows what, so thats was the last of those findings, Unlike Sharon she received the DNA and ran to tell Nick and we all saw her with the Envelope, but she saw him with Summers and changed her Mind so he would stay with his sick Child (some kind of Woman would'nt you say) See thats why the writers had to turn her s/l around, they dident want us to see her this way (she is to compassionate, and Kind) they want us to see the rest of the GC Women better than Sharon, why i don't know.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”