ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hawkgirl

Re: ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Postby hawkgirl » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am

i'm with you. i think the storyline stinks. i can't don't understand what the writers are thinking. i'm with you, i will read the message boards and spoilers. ;( ;( ;(

chistena

Postby chistena » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 am

I THINK EVERYONE IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS STORYLINE, ALSO THE AMOUNT OF TIME ASHLEY HAS BEEN PREGNANT COMPARED WITH SHARON, SHARONS BABY REALLY WOULD BE STILL BORN OR NOT OLD ENOUGH TO SURVIVE. CAN ANYONE NOT SEE ASHLEY DOESNT EVEN LOOK PREGNANT AT NINE MONTHS EVEN A SKINNY GIRL LIKE HER WOULD LOOK LIKE THEY SWALLOWED A BASKETBALL. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SHARON ACTUALLY BE PREGANT MORE THAN THREE MONTHS TO DELIVER A BABY AND SHARE BEING PREGNANT WITH THE FATHER, COME ON THE WRITERS ARE EVEN DRAGGING OUT MARY JANES AWFUL STORYLINE LONGER THAN THIS, KILLING OFF COLLEEN WAS A BIG MISTAKE ALONG WITH BRAD HOW ABOUT KILLING OFF KEVIN.

fritzboom

Postby fritzboom » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 am

I said that wants this S/L started I would stop watching the Young and Restless and I will do just that. It is such a stupid and repeated one at that. If someone would kindly let me know when this Adam/Ashley and baby S/L is wrapped up, then I will return. Thank you and good-bye for now.

gigif

i can't watch this show anymore

Postby gigif » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

i am a long time viewer, and i can not watch this garbage anymore, the y&r is destined for failure, thanks to the writers, i check the boards now and again,just to see if it is getting better, the adam, ashley storyline is just plain morbid and cruel, and the others are so predictable and awful. i feel for the actors who have to play this stuff out good riddance y & r

Cejayce

Postby Cejayce » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 am

Quote ashlan125: Sharon goes into labor as Ashely begins her stay at the physch hospital also

Dr. Taylor visits Ashley and assures her the baby is fine

Sharon's water breaks just as the psych hospital goesi nto lockdown

Adam has pulled the fire alarm making everyone think another patient is trying to escape, creating the lockdown

Adam tells Dr. Taylor to "help" Sharon

Ashley beleives she's giving birth and asks Adam to help deliver baby Hope

Adam knocks Ashley out with drugs from Dr. taylor's med kit

Sharon is unconscious when baby Faith is delviered healthily

Ashley wants to see her baby but Adam tells her she is with the staff

Ashley begins to think there is no baby

Adam brings Baby Faith to Ashley claiming it is her child

Abby meets baby "hope"

Sharon is moved to the hopsital

Sharon learns baby Faith was still born

Sharon tells Nick the news

Dr. Taylor tells them baby Faith was born with profound birth defects and doesn't advise them to see her

They agree to an immidiate cremation

Nick fianlly tells Phyliss about Faith

Ashlan,
Can you please tell me when this episode is going to be aired? I don't want to watch it and will not record it that day.
Thanks

LoveandRoses

Postby LoveandRoses » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:09 am

Quote 2577Echo: This is beyond belief. During the last delivery where I was present there was a surgeon, his assistant, an anesthesiologist, a pediatrician, many nurses, plus a viewing gallery full of nursing students and several interns. I was conscious even during surgery and was only put out afterward because I wouldn't shut up about how perfect and adorable my son was. I think. Do they not have other medical personnel present during deliveries now? This was 39 years ago. Surely cost-cutting measures haven't gone that far. Is Dr. Do-all Taylor going to do the heart transplant on Victor, too? If writers must persist with this type of storyline, how about a little consideration for the viewers' intelligence?

You are totally right, Echo!!!
Babies are cleaned up by nursing staff, weighed,etc.,etc...
There is paperwork and records of delivery with great detail........There is absolutely no way this scenerio could ever occur!!!!!
The writers of Y&R must really have such a low opinion of the show's viewers and must think that we are all brain dead!!! These writers should be so thoroughly ashamed of themselves for providing this slop to us!!!!!!

kitty1964

Postby kitty1964 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:21 am

I just read the spoiler and I went to my DVR and canceled my Y&R recording. I have watched the show for many years but this is the last straw. I won't be watching it anymore.
Goodbye Y&R.

Trish Trish

Postby Trish Trish » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:56 am

I've been an avid watcher of Y&R for years, but I must say I'm growing tired of these ridiculous storylines. I believe in entertainment, but this is going too far. Give us something that is believeable. We've already have two incidences where women on Y&R have thought they were pregnant, and weren't, and the explanations that they are giving us no one has heard of it. Can someone on this soap stay happy for a little while? What possible storyline can they draw from Sharon losing the baby? :( I'm very disappointed and will probably have to stop watching for a while. Maybe if they bring Dru back, I'll feel like tuning in again

Lady Nae

Postby Lady Nae » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Ditto Ditto Ditto. This is why Y&R can't get the recognition and the Emmy's they USE to get.

Lady Nae

Postby Lady Nae » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:27 pm

I've thought about it and decided to just read the "spoilers" for awhile. Watching this "rehash" of switching babies is "old news" and I can find something else to do & watch during this time. I've DVR's some really good stories, so I'll use this time to watch them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”