ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shademorgis

Re: ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Postby shademorgis » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 am

If they are doing the baby switch just to keep Nick with Phyllis, that just makes me hate her more. Phyllis will be pleased Sharon lost Nicks child. UGH! This had better be resolved quickly.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 am

I have been watching Y&R since the 70's & I too am VERY, VERY, VERY disappointed with these storylines!!!

KUDOS to EVERYONE who posted their opinion's!!!
I TOTALLY agree!

Thank You

sharon50

Postby sharon50 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:03 am

Quote ashlan125: Sharon goes into labor as Ashely begins her stay at the physch hospital also

Dr. Taylor visits Ashley and assures her the baby is fine

Sharon's water breaks just as the psych hospital goesi nto lockdown

Adam has pulled the fire alarm making everyone think another patient is trying to escape, creating the lockdown

Adam tells Dr. Taylor to "help" Sharon

Ashley beleives she's giving birth and asks Adam to help deliver baby Hope

Adam knocks Ashley out with drugs from Dr. taylor's med kit

Sharon is unconscious when baby Faith is delviered healthily

Ashley wants to see her baby but Adam tells her she is with the staff

Ashley begins to think there is no baby

Adam brings Baby Faith to Ashley claiming it is her child

Abby meets baby "hope"

Sharon is moved to the hopsital

Sharon learns baby Faith was still born

Sharon tells Nick the news

Dr. Taylor tells them baby Faith was born with profound birth defects and doesn't advise them to see her

They agree to an immidiate cremation

Nick fianlly tells Phyliss about Faith

This has to be the worse thing the writers of this show has done in a long time if this happnens.
why can't sharon and nick have a happy ending.
why is on this show lately death, we need someone to have some happy ending, if this is really going to be what happens i hope the writers think twice before airing it.
PLEASE it can't be what happens................

2577Echo

Postby 2577Echo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 am

This is beyond belief. During the last delivery where I was present there was a surgeon, his assistant, an anesthesiologist, a pediatrician, many nurses, plus a viewing gallery full of nursing students and several interns. I was conscious even during surgery and was only put out afterward because I wouldn't shut up about how perfect and adorable my son was. I think. Do they not have other medical personnel present during deliveries now? This was 39 years ago. Surely cost-cutting measures haven't gone that far. Is Dr. Do-all Taylor going to do the heart transplant on Victor, too? If writers must persist with this type of storyline, how about a little consideration for the viewers' intelligence?

adele

Postby adele » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 am

Quote sharon50:
Quote ashlan125: Sharon goes into labor as Ashely begins her stay at the physch hospital also

Dr. Taylor visits Ashley and assures her the baby is fine

Sharon's water breaks just as the psych hospital goesi nto lockdown

Adam has pulled the fire alarm making everyone think another patient is trying to escape, creating the lockdown

Adam tells Dr. Taylor to "help" Sharon

Ashley beleives she's giving birth and asks Adam to help deliver baby Hope

Adam knocks Ashley out with drugs from Dr. taylor's med kit

Sharon is unconscious when baby Faith is delviered healthily

Ashley wants to see her baby but Adam tells her she is with the staff

Ashley begins to think there is no baby

Adam brings Baby Faith to Ashley claiming it is her child

Abby meets baby "hope"

Sharon is moved to the hopsital

Sharon learns baby Faith was still born

Sharon tells Nick the news

Dr. Taylor tells them baby Faith was born with profound birth defects and doesn't advise them to see her

They agree to an immidiate cremation

Nick fianlly tells Phyliss about Faith

This has to be the worse thing the writers of this show has done in a long time if this happnens.
why can't sharon and nick have a happy ending.
why is on this show lately death, we need someone to have some happy ending, if this is really going to be what happens i hope the writers think twice before airing it.
PLEASE it can't be what happens................

I don't think the writer's care what the viewers they will probably go ahead with this ridiculous storyline as a means to justify bad writing in the first place pairing phynck it is apparent viewers are upset and outraged over thse storylines and many refuse to watch and still the show continues with the most bizarre and dark est storylines they can come up with. all this why ? because they want to lose viewers why else.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 am

Ashley should have been told that the baby died a few months back. Now days, these switcharoos don't happen, as there are more supervision.

I hope Dr.Taylor and Adam get caught soon and poor Phylis in all of the mess. I hope she divorces worthless Nick that doesn't know what he wants. He was going to leave her again.

ROSY2009

Postby ROSY2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 am

Quote jenna13: Oh please!!!! I do not pipe in much....but really...we complained that nothing is happening and the story just dddrrraaagggss on forever...then when it gets to the core of things we complain how stupid it is and we are not going to watch ...ever again ...no never. We all watch the train wrecks every day and sometimes they are worse than our own personal train wrecks. How can you say that they are insulting us???? REALLY? It is there for "our" entertainment and how we perceive it all. Come on lighten up...its just a story...and a good one...look how long they have been around!! There is a racial mix...a bunch of loonies....young people...old people...snobby people...friendly people...artsy people...should I go on?
It has everything but the kitchen sink happening and if we give them time I bet Chloe will end up making it entertaining/fashionable with or with the dishwater! Sure I get mad at some of the stuff that happened but like they said ...they are trying to fix it...so let them and enjoy life and be thankful you were not asked/told to relinquish 50 % of your salary...and hell yeah I am mad that Brad and now Colleen are gone (and my ADAM) (sigh)...but I was mad at them 1/2 of the time anyway....its ONE big happy family...can't we all just get along???? P L Z ???? No offense to anyone. I know u still luv Y and R >)

Thanks Jenna13...I couldn't say it better. There are other characters on Y & R besides Sharon, Ashly & Adam. So to say "I won't watch anymore" is wrong. If your a fan you should take the bad storyline with the good storylines, just like in real life, not everyday is a good day, so I say lighten up, there are lots of fans who see this as a good and entertaining storyline.

ROSY2009

Postby ROSY2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 am

Quote Debrajo: I am insulted that the writers think that we (especially us moms)would believe a forty something year old woman who has born babies before could honestly be convinced that she had just delivered a baby.And none of the staff are the wiser for it?I mean where is the after birth,the blood etc?This is totally preposterous and one of the most sickening and stupid things that I have ever seen on television.And to ask parents to not look at their still born baby and they agree.Nothing or nobody could stop me from seeing my poor little baby,to hold it and love it and tell it goodbye.I wouldn't care how deformed it was it would be my baby.And what is the doctor going to say to the coroner?They have to make out a death report don't they?What are they going to cremate?I guess they will just put it in a shoe box and keep the cover closed on it and throw it in the fire.So stupid.What a load of garbage.

How do you know all this. Sharon hasn't delivered the baby yet. Maybe the writers are going to make it believable, why don't you wait and see how it plays out before you coment on how it was done.

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

This is just wrong on so many levels....thats all i'm gonna say ~) ~) 8)

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am

Wouldn't one of the many sonograms that Sharon had done revealed that the child was deformed before she gave birth? I could see my child clearly when I was 4 months pregnant, and this was 17 years ago. A truly unbelievable storyline. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”