ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Debrajo

Re: ASHLEY/SHARON/ADAM/DR.TAYLOR SPOILERS

Postby Debrajo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah who ever said it's a man's world must have been watching this soap.LOL The women are punished for the men's sins and the men get away Scot free even getting a young woman's heart after they were the main cause of her death.Misogyny seems to be alive and thriving in G.C.

indyfan51

Postby indyfan51 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 am

Quote Oreo123: So many characters really aren't who they say or think they are. Ashley was all grown up when she learned John wasn't her father and a tennis or golf pro at the Country Club was.
John died thinking Ashley was his daughter.

Jack didn't know he had a son from his Vietnamese girlfriend until she came to the states years later.

Dianne stole TGVN's sperm but Nikki switched it with Jack's without Dianne knowing.

Abby is Victor's child but raised as Brad's until a teenager.

Cane came to town pretending to be the REAL Phillip.

Lily thought her father was Neil. It was Malcolm.

Nina never found her first born.

Katherine never found her daughter

Rafe is adopted and still doesn't know his birth parents.

Michael searached for his father and finally found him.

Kevin learns he has a brother (half brother)

In her past Amber switched or replaced her dead newborn baqby buring him in the desert with her cousins baby claiming it was Rick Forrester's.

Chloe was really Kate (Ester's daughter). She never knew her father.

Jill does't know who her parents are only wishes it were Katherine. Mrs. Foster never knew who Jill's parents were.

Mac and Katherine met at the homeless shelter or the streets not knowing Brock was her father.

Lauren's baby was switched for a time.

WE do not know who Ryder's mother is who just showed up mysteriously.

Baby switch s/l goes hand in hand with the other characters not knowing who they are.....and makes for future discoveries and more drama. What is really the cause of the disgust about the replacing Sharon's baby with Ashleys already deceased baby is that it doesn't give the Nick and Sharon fans the storyline the baby would provide that they were hoping for. %( But somewhere down the line the truth will prevail. Truth has a way of rising to the top. Sharon knoows all to well how lies come back to haunt you. This time when the truth is revealed it will make her happy....and make for more drama

Yep, yep, yep....and that's what makes for Daytime Drama. Tune in tomorrow for more of .........! :]

noony6

Postby noony6 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 pm

I know that your right Oreo, alot of the Shick fans are just mad that this is holding off a possible reunion, but this fan could give a crap about that anymore! Nick has infuriated me for the last time when it comes to Sharon, so the only two people I feel for with this s/l is Sharon and Ashley! How is Sharon suppose to get stronger if the writers keep throwing her horrible events? If those that can't stand Sharon already hate the constant reminders of Cassie dying, what are they gonna start saying about her when she has to deal with this? In my opinion, she will have every right to be upset because this will be the 3rd child she's lost. Not to mension that for the last 9 months of hell Sharon's been through, that baby was probably the only thing she had going for her that was a positive wonderful thing and now it's gonna get ripped away from her. Plus, with Doc psycho telling her it was deformed, how much you wanna bet she's gonna blame herself for that because of all the drinking she did while she was all messed up.

I know Sharon will come out stronger through this tragedy. I have seen her be very strong through all the horrible things she's had to go through, but I know it's gonna drive me nuts to hear what the non Sharon fans have to say about her behavior...but I guess I'll just have to ignore it, people will think what they want to think, and I'm sure they're saying the same thing about me LOL

I also feel for Ashley, even though for now, she'll be overjoyed to have what she believes is her child. Later down the road though, when she starts to realize this isn't her child and then she gets taken away from her...I really think that will be the end of it for Ashley...and she'll be in the nut house for good!

And I totally believe that this will be the point where Sharon really turns away from Nick. She will feel like any hope they ever had to reunite is gone and that he really belongs with Phyllis if that is where he has chosen to stay. Nick will continue to try and be there for her and want to greive with her because he didn't do it for Cassie, but Sharon will be strong enough to push him away and find a friend for comfort instead. It will just prove to me further that Nick is the problem, and I hope that Phyllis sees this and tells him about it, and doesn't just sit back and take it!

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Quote noony6: I know that your right Oreo, alot of the Shick fans are just mad that this is holding off a possible reunion, but this fan could give a crap about that anymore! Nick has infuriated me for the last time when it comes to Sharon, so the only two people I feel for with this s/l is Sharon and Ashley! How is Sharon suppose to get stronger if the writers keep throwing her horrible events? If those that can't stand Sharon already hate the constant reminders of Cassie dying, what are they gonna start saying about her when she has to deal with this? In my opinion, she will have every right to be upset because this will be the 3rd child she's lost. Not to mension that for the last 9 months of hell Sharon's been through, that baby was probably the only thing she had going for her that was a positive wonderful thing and now it's gonna get ripped away from her. Plus, with Doc psycho telling her it was deformed, how much you wanna bet she's gonna blame herself for that because of all the drinking she did while she was all messed up.

I know Sharon will come out stronger through this tragedy. I have seen her be very strong through all the horrible things she's had to go through, but I know it's gonna drive me nuts to hear what the non Sharon fans have to say about her behavior...but I guess I'll just have to ignore it, people will think what they want to think, and I'm sure they're saying the same thing about me LOL

I also feel for Ashley, even though for now, she'll be overjoyed to have what she believes is her child. Later down the road though, when she starts to realize this isn't her child and then she gets taken away from her...I really think that will be the end of it for Ashley...and she'll be in the nut house for good!

And I totally believe that this will be the point where Sharon really turns away from Nick. She will feel like any hope they ever had to reunite is gone and that he really belongs with Phyllis if that is where he has chosen to stay. Nick will continue to try and be there for her and want to greive with her because he didn't do it for Cassie, but Sharon will be strong enough to push him away and find a friend for comfort instead. It will just prove to me further that Nick is the problem, and I hope that Phyllis sees this and tells him about it, and doesn't just sit back and take it!

I'm not mad because of the Shick reunion. I'm mad because they are doing this to Ashley and Sharon.

Neither one of these women deserve this. They are already both fragile why drive them over the edge.

How is losing a child suppose to be a good story? Because either way both of these women are going to have to go through grief.

There was no need for a switch. Right when Ashley miscarried everyone knew there was going to be one. People have been guessing for months. Y&R has done pretty crazy stuff but this storyline has so many hole/potholes its doesn't even make sense. It is so contrived it is really bad writing.

Why could't the writers just make Sharon stronger from all the other grief she has had? Why does she have to be led to believe her baby died in order for a changer in her?

I think the death of two children, rape, divorce, adultery, and the death of three best friends is enough a catalyst to change Sharon.

Why do this to Ashley? Why even let her believe she is still pregnant then give her someone else's child only to have it one day taken away from her?

The writers have beaten Phick/Shick stuff to death. I don't care anymore........ :~ .

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Again I must worry about thrown tomatoes but I am a Phyllis fan and I don't want Shick reunited. They were very boring when they got together for a minute this summer. Maybe by the time they find out what really happened to Faith Sharon will be done with her therapy and able to function much better and be able to be a mother to her baby. You don't have to be together from birth to bond, my mom was adopted at age 7 and her parents bonded with her and it was just like she was born to them.

dolfyn

Postby dolfyn » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 am

i really really hate this storyline. why can't sharon just please have her baby? it bothers me so much words can't even express. and then it will take 55 years for the truth to come out. JUST STOP.

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 am

Quote [b]Memory24
I'm not mad because of the Shick reunion. I'm mad because they are doing this to Ashley and Sharon.

Neither one of these women deserve this. They are already both fragile why drive them over the edge.

How is losing a child suppose to be a good story? Because either way both of these women are going to have to go through grief.

There was no need for a switch. Right when Ashley miscarried everyone knew there was going to be one. People have been guessing for months. Y&R has done pretty crazy stuff but this storyline has so many hole/potholes its doesn't even make sense. It is so contrived it is really bad writing.

Why could't the writers just make Sharon stronger from all the other grief she has had? Why does she have to be led to believe her baby died in order for a changer in her?

I think the death of two children, rape, divorce, adultery, and the death of three best friends is enough a catalyst to change Sharon.

Why do this to Ashley? Why even let her believe she is still pregnant then give her someone else's child only to have it one day taken away from her?

The writers have beaten Phick/Shick stuff to death. I don't care anymore........ :~ .

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT PROUD MEM! I can care less that a Reunion is not happening right now (I'm still in the 1st & 2nd Cabin scenes that alone will last me;)I just find it odd that the same two women who have been through the exact same lost will be going through it again that is what bugs me the most with all of this.

moosika

Postby moosika » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 am

Quote Oreo123: Mad today....glad tomorrow! Hate this s/l now but when Faith's identity is revealed you will love it! ;)

Well said. It will all be forgotten in a few years anyways.

Tralync

Postby Tralync » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am

I really don't understand what has happened to the young and the restless. At one time it was one of the best shows on tv- now I'm at the point where should i continue watching or stop? Please go back to the way it used to be!!!!

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 am

Quote lightandday:
Quote Memory24

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT PROUD MEM! I can care less that a Reunion is not happening right now (I'm still in the 1st & 2nd Cabin scenes that alone will last me;)I just find it odd that the same two women who have been through the exact same lost will be going through it again that is what bugs me the most with all of this.

Hey Lightandday,

Its been awhile....how are you doing?

I could care less about the reunion. I have YouTube I can watch countless Nick and Sharon storylines on there. I'm good. 3)

Things are not going to be forgotten very easily because I have a good memory.............. :~.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”