The Teroni

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Daisy Jane

Re: The Teroni

Postby Daisy Jane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:19 am

Quote shademorgis: How did Tom Fisher get his hands on the Teroni anyway? Was it by legal means? If not, I'm with Jana. Give it to the museum, and Kevin can side with his wife.

The Terroni painting was stolen, therefore, Tom couldn't have gotten it by legal means.

I don't think they said how Tom got a hold of the Terroni.

Around the time of Tom's death, Kevin got a key to a safe deposit box. No one knew what was in it. Kevin didn't want anything to do with Tom at the time but I think he had Paul check into it and the story was dropped until recently.

Daisy Jane

Postby Daisy Jane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:22 am

Quote Oreo123:
Quote Daisy Jane:
Quote puddycat:
Quote Daisy Jane: Gloria called the painting a "Zamboni".

It's an ice resurfacer machine used on skating rinks and for ice hockey games.

OMG, you are right Daisy! It went by so fast I didn't get the name, but know it cracked me up -- that's right "Zamboni! :D :D

Thanks Daisy - - you must be into hockey? ;)

I'm not a hockey fan. The Zamboni thing reminded me of a movie with Matthew McConaughey and he was so excited about getting a chance to drive the Zamboni machine around the ice rink during a hockey game. It might have been from the movie "Edtv".

I got a chuckle out of it when Gloria called the painting a "Zamboni".

I caught the "Zimbni" remark...very funny! :-) People come to Rockefeller Center to see and sometimes - even Matt Lauer - have been given a chance to ride the Zimboni around it's famous rink! Remember that movie too. But I was MORE interested in what Kevin will do! *)

I don't know what Kevin would do, but he needs to find a way to get The Fab Four out of this mess.

He could call a news conference at the coffeehouse and say the chipmunk has struck again and saved a famous artwork from falling into the wrong hands.

It would be great if unbeknownst to Deacon he was there thinking he was going to get what he wanted and gets caught red handed. Then Amber wouldn't have to marry Deacon.. Jana could get her wish and the painting returned to the museum. Daniel's name can get cleared. Gloria will remain poor for the time being but can bask in the glory of her wonderful son.

Btw, Deacon reminds me so much of Tom. Could Deacon be Tom Fisher's son?

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 am

Jana grew up around art forgers and thieves - her father was one! She can tell an El Greco from an El Crappo 20 feet away!!! 3)
None of the others are art afficondos. Deacon is just a thief in rich's man's clothing. >)
Maybe Jana wants to make amends for her father's past crimes and return the Teroni for the right reasons. I could have been wrong about her. But she waited until Kevin retrieved it (Amber actually) and took part in a crime to get it. :~ Still not sure about her. ?)

mustangnoise

Postby mustangnoise » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

i was thinking maybe there should be a sting op involved. something were the reward would be higher and deacon would get caught kevin could get rider out with the upped money, glo could get some cash to turn the lights back on, amber and daniel would be off the hook.

Daisy Jane

Postby Daisy Jane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Quote Oreo123: Jana grew up around art forgers and thieves - her father was one! She can tell an El Greco from an El Crappo 20 feet away!!! 3)
None of the others are art afficondos. Deacon is just a thief in rich's man's clothing. >)
Maybe Jana wants to make amends for her father's past crimes and return the Teroni for the right reasons. I could have been wrong about her. But she waited until Kevin retrieved it (Amber actually) and took part in a crime to get it. :~ Still not sure about her. ?)

I know what you mean. I kept waiting for Jana to do something when she was hired as Sabrina's assistant. I was surprised Victor was okay with that, seeing how Jana's father chased after Victor and Brad during the Grugeon Reliquary storyline. Her father died during a fight with Brad.

I thought maybe Jana would try to get her hands on Victor's vast art collection or possibly the new pieces that were acquired.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 pm

There are rumors out there that say Deacon might be back to BB because there is suppose to be a s/l coming up about the true parentage of Hope, Brooks daughter.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Quote Daisy Jane:
Quote Oreo123: Jana grew up around art forgers and thieves - her father was one! She can tell an El Greco from an El Crappo 20 feet away!!! 3)

I know what you mean. I kept waiting for Jana to do something when she was hired as Sabrina's assistant. I was surprised Victor was okay with that, seeing how Jana's father chased after Victor and Brad during the Grugeon Reliquary storyline. Her father died during a fight with Brad.

I thought maybe Jana would try to get her hands on Victor's vast art collection or possibly the new pieces that were acquired.

I'm with you Daisy! I even thought Sabrina was sketchy (no pun intended) showing up in a quick and getting an art gallery opened using TGVN's $$$ was too convenient. Just have to wait and see.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”