Adam??????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Daisy Jane

Re: Adam??????

Postby Daisy Jane » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Quote cats meow: how does he get from the ranch to the hospital?

Victor has a driver, that's a phone call away.

Nikki called a cab the night she disappeared.

One time Noah was going to take a bus to the ranch.

Muffin_Top

Postby Muffin_Top » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 pm

The funniest (unrealistic) Adam ability was when Adam could slip his ankle monitor off and on at will...just because he "dieted" for a week.

LOL. Weight loss in his ankles?! I should consult for the writers ...I'll tell them all about dieting...how it goes and how it DOESN'T :)

FaveFan

Postby FaveFan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 am

Quote Muffin_Top: The funniest (unrealistic) Adam ability was when Adam could slip his ankle monitor off and on at will...just because he "dieted" for a week.

LOL. Weight loss in his ankles?! I should consult for the writers ...I'll tell them all about dieting...how it goes and how it DOESN'T :)

LOL. I had to laugh cuz when I diet, I always say I lose it in the ankles and fingers first, and not the stomach (where I need it most). Adam is like me, I guess. :-)

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 am

:) I am amazed that Adam has wreaked all this havoc in such a short time with his vision problem.Truly amazed. :-)

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 am

We have to remember that he is not completely blind. He has tunnel vision. He'd never be allowed to drive, but he's at the ranch and has a limo at his disposal. That is how he's getting from the ranch to the hospital then to the Abbott home.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 am

Why is it that not one single person has one iota of a hint that something is not right with Adam? This is so ridiculous. What has happened to Victor being at the top of his game?

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 am

Adam is soooo complex. Think he hates how his gaslighting Ashley turned out (losing the baby) but now has to protect himself since he really cannot help Ashley. Like his father, his plots got away from him and he lost control in his revenge against Jack and Victor.
Jack's revenge against Victor (setting up the fradulent diary) cost Adam a conviction and we all see what Victor's recent plot against Jack cost too many people including TGVN himself. Funny that Sharon knows about Jack masterminding that fraud against Victor but hasn't told anyone leaving Jack to go free but was quick to tell Nick about his father's dubious deeds? Hmmmmmmmm
So Adam is Victor's son....it is in his genes to manipulate to conquer his enemies. He is intelligent and that makes him dangerous. As dangerous as his father!

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am

Quote shoozeyque2: Why is it that not one single person has one iota of a hint that something is not right with Adam? This is so ridiculous. What has happened to Victor being at the top of his game?

The only person that does not trust Adam and believes he is up to something is Nick......for damn good reasons that everyone conveniently forgets or ignores.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

Quote BabyCharms:
Quote shoozeyque2: Why is it that not one single person has one iota of a hint that something is not right with Adam? This is so ridiculous. What has happened to Victor being at the top of his game?

The only person that does not trust Adam and believes he is up to something is Nick......for damn good reasons that everyone conveniently forgets or ignores.

Nikki is onto him and discussed it with Victor and even warned Heather. Rafe too is aware of his actions being suspect and backed up Nikki's thoughts about him to Heather. Nick isn't the only one who suspects he is and has been bringing evil to the ranch. Jack knows because he was part of the original plot against Victor with Adam and knows he is plotting to get at him as revenge. He probably suspects that is why his sister was gaslighted.

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 am

I said that in reference to as of late. At this point in everyones mind, everything that has happened lately in G.C., MJ/Patty is responsible. We haven't heard from or seen Rafe' and Heather in weeks and Nikki took off without giving Adam a second thought (thanks to the writers these suspicions were left in thin air.)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”