Why is Chance giving Patty a nice booking?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Banga

Why is Chance giving Patty a nice booking?

Postby Banga » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:40 am

Patty should not get all that time to cry and hold the cat...

Muffin_Top

Re: Why is Chance giving Patty a nice booking?

Postby Muffin_Top » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 am

I think Chance did it, in part, as a favor to Paul who brought her in...also, it made his job a little easier in the long run.

Paul was wonderful in this jailhouse scene, wasn't he??

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Paul is a Great Actor all ways have been and still is to this day, But this Det. role fits Chance NOT!

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I think Patty was handled gently because she is clearly fragile. Doug Davidson was awesome in his scenes as well as the actress that is Patty. Chance as a detective is a joke . A 22year old detective? Tptb could have easily made him a rookie cop intent on succeeding without using the Chancellor clout but instead Det.Gil is replaced by boy wonder.

pjmb

Postby pjmb » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Quote flygirl1969: I think Patty was handled gently because she is clearly fragile. Doug Davidson was awesome in his scenes as well as the actress that is Patty. Chance as a detective is a joke . A 22year old detective? Tptb could have easily made him a rookie cop intent on succeeding without using the Chancellor clout but instead Det.Gil is replaced by boy wonder.

Yes, Patty is sick, and special attention should be given. ITA, Chance sucks and is unbelievable as a lead detective, he must have gotten the job because of his clout. He comes home from the military and all of a sudden he is running the Genoa City Police department without any training or anything, simply amazing!

sunflower15

Postby sunflower15 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I think Chance new better because Paul was there and Paul is not going to let anybody else be mean to his sister. I still say there is something that we haven't found out that happen to Patty. I am thinking that doctor of Ashley's has something to do with the way Patty is. I don't agree to what she has done,but there something else to the story. Does anyone else notice how Patty freaks out when she is giving a drug. It seems as she thinking here we go again. Anything can happen in soap land.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 pm

I agree with you, Chance should be a rookie cop, not the head of detectives. He needs the training and experience before he gets a job like that, he doesn't know the ropes

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:08 pm

:-) :-) :-) Boy Wonder..Too Funny :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”