Make a Y&R characters name into a sentence!~

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vickiekk

Re: Make a Y&R characters name into a sentence!~

Postby vickiekk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello all,
I have missed ya'll and the game, maybe I will get back sometime.

I wanted to let ya'll know that Rhonda (d00l1fan) has passed away. She was sick and I couldn't get in touch with her and we talk almost daily. Her cousin went and when she didn't come to the door called 911 and she was found dead. This was just today (Sunday) so nothing more is known yet.

I am so upset as she was my best friend in the world. I just thought I would let ya'll know in case you wonder what happened to her when she doesn't post in here anymore. :( :( :( :(

I am sure you all will miss her also. :( :(

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 am

vickiekk wrote:Hello all,

I wanted to let ya'll know that Rhonda (d00l1fan) has passed away. She was sick and I couldn't get in touch with her and we talk almost daily. Her cousin went and when she didn't come to the door called 911 and she was found dead. This was just today (Sunday) so nothing more is known yet.

I am so upset as she was my best friend in the world. I just thought I would let ya'll know in case you wonder what happened to her when she doesn't post in here anymore. :( :( :( :(

OMG :o Vickiekk I am so shocked and lost for words right now!!! I cannot express enough how deeply saddened I am to hear about her passing!! This is so devastating. Sending my sincere prayers and condolences to her family and loved ones. She’s going to be deeply missed! R.I.P Rhonda! :(

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Vickiekk, I’m still shocked about this news! I am deeply sorry for the loss of your best friend, and my heart goes out to you and Rhonda’s entire family :cry: Thank you for letting us know and please keep us posted! She will definitely be missed! PM me if you’d like. Sending you my continual love and prayers for healing strength and comfort during this difficult time! :( :cry: <3

lomille

Postby lomille » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:23 pm

vickiekk wrote:Hello all,

I'm stunned and sad! It's as if I knew Rhonda (dool1fan) personally. My deepest sympathy to you and her family. Thank you so much for letting us know. I could tell you 2 were BFF. I am so sorry. I feel like I really knew her. Sad!

lomille

Postby lomille » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

NEXT UP

Names:------Fenmore---Connie Wood---Kerry Forrest---
Tony Kingsman---Arturo---Dr. Sarah Chasen---Alexandra West---Simone---Helen Wallace---Kyle Abbott

Events:------Hilary Wants A Baby---JT’s Heart Condition---Rainbow Garden’s---Victoria & Ashley Feud---Sharon Is Assaulted---Nick Learns The Truth---Nick Moves In With Sharon---Nikki Gets Caught------ Victor, wake up!.....

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Victoria & Ashley Feud

V-Victor’s
I-In
C-Coma
T-Totally
O-Out!!
R-Respiratory
I-Inhalators
A-Activated,

&-&

A-Antibiotics
S-Should
H-Help
L-Lift
E-Eventually;
Y-Yet

F-Fighting
E-Everything
U-Under
D-Determination!

On a personal note, I am so sad and heartbroken that our d00I1fan is gone all of the sudden! I was totally shocked! I feel like I’ve known her for a long time. I know Lomille feels the same way! She was so good at this game, and will be deeply missed! :cry: :cry:
Vickiekk, I hope you’re doing okay. Feel free to come back on here when you have the time! Take care!

NEXT UP

Tony Kingsman---Arturo---Dr. Sarah Chasen---Alexandra West---Simone---Helen Wallace---Kyle Abbott

Events:------Hilary Wants A Baby---JT’s Heart Condition---Rainbow Garden’s---Sharon Is Assaulted---Nick Learns The Truth---Nick Moves In With Sharon---Nikki Gets Caught--- Victor, Wake Up!---Kyle Takes Over Jabot---

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 am

Hilary Wants A Baby

H-Hilary
I-Is
L-Longing,
A-And
R-Raring
Y-Youngster;

W-While
A-Approaching
N-Newgirl,
T-Telling
S-Simone

A-About

B-Babymaking
A-Assisted
B-By
Y-Yuppie (Devon)

NEXT UP

Events:------JT’s Heart Condition---Rainbow Garden’s---Sharon Is Assaulted---Nick Learns The Truth---Nick Moves In With Sharon---Nikki Gets Caught--- Victor, Wake Up!---Kyle Takes Over Jabot---

lomille

Postby lomille » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:10 pm

I’m still sad about the death our poster dool1fan. I keep missing and thinking of her. May she R.I.P.

NIKKI GETS CAUGHT

N-Noah
I-Is
K-Kiboshed,
K-Kyle (returns &)
I-Is

G-Generating
E-Evil
T-Thoughts &
S-Secrets that

C-Could
A-Alter &
U-Undermine
G-Generations of
H-Hidden
T-Truths

Maybe Dina will “spill the beans” on “who’s the baby daddy” from way back when Jack was conceived. Lol

NEXT UP

Events:------JT’s Heart Condition---Rainbow Garden’s---Sharon Is Assaulted---Nick Learns The Truth---Nick Moves In With Sharon----- Victor, Wake Up!---Kyle Takes Over Jabot----Victor’s Mistress---

PhillisRocks

Postby PhillisRocks » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 am

Yeah, me2 Lomille. It’s very sad and heartbreaking! I Truly Miss her! May she R.I.P with all the other angels in heaven!

Kyle Takes Over Jabot

K-Kyle
Y-Yearns
L-Leading
E-Empire;

T-Taking
A-All
K-Kinfolks
E-Executive
S-Seats!

O-Obviously
V-Victor’s
E-Emails
R-Responsibility;

J-Jack
A-And
B-Billy
O-Openly
T-Team-up!

NEXT UP

Events:------JT’s Heart Condition---Rainbow Garden’s---Sharon Is Assaulted---Nick Learns The Truth---Nick Moves In With Sharon----- Victor, Wake Up!-----Victor’s Mistress---

Return to “The Young and the Restless”