Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, it's still early in August and I know the Neilsen ratings on several other sites have not yet been released for last week's shows. But here on this site, the reported ratings for last week (week ending July 31, presumably) is a 3.10 share!! I'm sure the fact checkers on this site are doing their job, but I can NOT recall when the ratings were ever this low for the Y&R in the 36 years it's been on the air. I could be mistaken, but could this possibly be a new all-time low for the show ever?! 8) :o

Once the dailies are released for last week's episodes it will be interesting to see how Y&R did last week,episode by episode, given all the backlash on the boards about the show in general.

My, oh, my...Y&R is in trouble if the ratings hover around this rating share...perhaps the writers will start to take note now of what fans on the message boards are really saying. 3)

ILuvNY

Re: Y&R Ratings: A New All-time Low??

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm not at all surprised~thanks for the info., Soul! ;)

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Honestly, I've been wondering whether the writers are more interested in going home at 5pm on the dot than care about writing for us fans. This Ashley s/l is horrible and very stupid.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

I don't understand the ratingsand how they work. However, I hope they go below 2 so the writers and TIIC will change their entire format and start over with sensible s/ls. None of this morbid idiotic stuff! The drivel they give us is pathetic to say the least!

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 pm

They better tighten up I read the article on that Executive meeting they had with Y&R Cast and Sony VP, that 2yr Contract with Sony will be up before they know it, it would be a ashamed if their is no Y&R just shameful.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”