Victor's Watch (Possible Spoiler Talk)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
caseve3

Victor's Watch (Possible Spoiler Talk)

Postby caseve3 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:47 pm

This is my first time posting, however, I have been reading the bored for quite some time! Anyway, if a thread already exists on this, then I apologize. I skimmed through the threads and haven't seen this.

My question is... Did anyone notice on last Thursday's US show, when Victor and Nick were talking at the ranch, Victor takes his watch off, resets the time, and then puts it back on. I didn't think much of until he again, did it on yesterday's US show when he was speaking with Paul. I just thought it odd as I have never seen him do that before and it being done twice within a couple of days.

I could totally be reading too much into this, but just wondering if anyone else noticed that and thinks it could possibly be symbolizing something coming up...

calliope

Re: Victor's Watch (Possible Spoiler Talk)

Postby calliope » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 pm

I have noticed him winding his watch and thought it was strange that he still had a watch that has to be wound.
Maybe you are right and he is setting the time. Could be the watch stops at some point when time is crucial for him to know.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Quote caseve3: This is my first time posting, however, I have been reading the bored for quite some time! Anyway, if a thread already exists on this, then I apologize. I skimmed through the threads and haven't seen this.

My question is... Did anyone notice on last Thursday's US show, when Victor and Nick were talking at the ranch, Victor takes his watch off, resets the time, and then puts it back on. I didn't think much of until he again, did it on yesterday's US show when he was speaking with Paul. I just thought it odd as I have never seen him do that before and it being done twice within a couple of days.

I could totally be reading too much into this, but just wondering if anyone else noticed that and thinks it could possibly be symbolizing something coming up...

Excellent observation. I bestow you honorary "Sleuth".

caseve3

Postby caseve3 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Hahaha! Thank you very much! :)

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote caseve3: This is my first time posting, however, I have been reading the bored for quite some time! Anyway, if a thread already exists on this, then I apologize. I skimmed through the threads and haven't seen this.

Yes, I did observe. It was quite strange yesterday when he did it again while talking to Paul. I wonder......

caseve3

Postby caseve3 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

[b]Yes, I did observe. It was quite strange yesterday when he did it again while talking to Paul. I wonder......

I wonder too! I agree with calliope... They could possibly be setting something where the time it happens is crucial and Victor's watch is key... Just presenting it in a sly way.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Probably needs a new battery ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”