Nikki's responsibility to tell Heather...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Nikki's responsibility to tell Heather...

Postby twocentsworth » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 am

Since Nikki is engaged to Paul, Heather's father, which means Heather will become Nikki's step-daughter...wouldn't it be Nikki's responsibility to let Heather in on what she saw with she walked in on Heather's boyfriend, Adam in a compromising situation (embrassing/kissing) with Rafe??? I would think she should say something to her step-daughter-to-be since, it seems to Nikki, that Heather is clueless... ~) or, maybe she should just let her find out on her own... ?)

switzerland

Re: Nikki's responsibility to tell Heather...

Postby switzerland » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:23 am

I would think so also! I know that no one (but me) likes Heather but Nikki should tell her out of respect for Paul!

Stace7

Postby Stace7 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 am

I like Heather but she just doesnt know how to bend the rules. She would put her own mother in jail for jaywalking if its breaking the law.

But Adam is basically cheating on Heather as far as everyone else is concerned so I think Nicki should tell Heather.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 am

Mixed feelings about approaching Heather. While Nikki is engaged to her father Paul, that in itself does not warrant interference in her personal life. Would you tell someone you are not at all friends with or have any relationship with that their boyfriend is cheating? If, on the otherhand, my best friend, or step daughter with whom I DID have a close relationship with was being blind sided by the person they are in love with -yes I would tell them.
Nikki told both her children what she encountered between Rafe and Adam. Now Victor knows. It is time for Nikki to share this information with Paul and let him drop the bomb in Heather'a lap - not Nikki.

phyllist

Postby phyllist » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 am

I don't think Nikki should tell Heather anything. Heather wouldn't believe her, anyway.

Adam is going to keep getting away with stuff just like Gloria did. I just hope he's found out before I die of old age.

liddy1

Postby liddy1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:17 am

Heather is hard headed-she wouldnt listen if Nikki paid her.
She is one of those people who would have to be standing in the closet watching with her own two eyes and a video camera
before she believe. ~)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 am

Quote Oreo123: Mixed feelings about approaching Heather. While Nikki is engaged to her father Paul, that in itself does not warrant interference in her personal life. Would you tell someone you are not at all friends with or have any relationship with that their boyfriend is cheating? If, on the otherhand, my best friend, or step daughter with whom I DID have a close relationship with was being blind sided by the person they are in love with -yes I would tell them.
Nikki told both her children what she encountered between Rafe and Adam. Now Victor knows. It is time for Nikki to share this information with Paul and let him drop the bomb in Heather'a lap - not Nikki.

ITA! NIKKI quit gossiping to your kids about this and tell PAUL so he can give his daughter a heads up.

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 am

I respect everyones opinion on this but honestly I dont think Heather would believe anyone unless Adam told her or she sees with her own eyes. How many times have Paul spoke to this girl about Adam and the diary and also warned her that he isn't a good person. Has she listened? Not to this day has she. I dont thing she would listened to either Nikki or Paul. Ever since Heather set eyes on Adam Paul has been warning her but yet she refuse to listen. ~)

JMO

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

I like Heather and I think that Nicki should tell Paul so he could tell her. I would like to see Heather believe her dad and the bond between them grow stronger. Them maybe Heather out look on life would be differnt if she has a closer realship with her dad.She is lacking the love of a family and if she had that she might bend the rules a little more. She shown a soft side of her self when she let phyllis in the room when Summer woke up.

LaurenAshley03

Postby LaurenAshley03 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 am

Hellooooooooooooooo! Don't you think that Nikki has an obligation to tell Paul/Heather because of all the STD's out there. I know when it comes to my health I would want to know if I were in the same situation.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”