Victor's Downfall

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
quietstormfst

Victor's Downfall

Postby quietstormfst » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Who besides me cannot wait for Victor's downfall? I'm sick of the "Mustache" getting away with his bullying and chauvinistic behavior and always coming out on top. I can't wait for everyone to find out that he is responsible for Mary Jane wrecking havoc in their lives & I'm looking forward to a few slaps & punches coming his way (i.e. Paul, Ashley, and Phyllis). It's because of Victor, Summer is suffering, and I don't expect Nick or Phyllis to look the other way when they find out. I can't wait for Colleen to take him down, and just possibly she might have an ally in J.T. The only good thing about Adam's s/l is that he really is sticking it to Victor good, which Victor will be all too happy to return the favor to his dear son, thereby killing two birds with one stone. I pray Ashley runs as far away from the Mustache as possible, and never looks back!

shoozeyque2

Re: Victor's Downfall

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 am

I'm still waiting for payback for all t he cr@pola Jack has pulled. Never once has he been made to pay AT ALL FOR ANYTHING! Victor's been to jail several times. But why don't they send JACK to jail for a change?? Jack is no less evil or cunning than Victor. Jack has done many a horrible thing in the last several years SO I AM STILL WAITING for Jack's come uppance. And WHEN is that going to happen, writers?????

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 am

Quote shoozeyque2: I'm still waiting for payback for all t he cr@pola Jack has pulled. Never once has he been made to pay AT ALL FOR ANYTHING! Victor's been to jail several times. But why don't they send JACK to jail for a change?? Jack is no less evil or cunning than Victor. Jack has done many a horrible thing in the last several years SO I AM STILL WAITING for Jack's come uppance. And WHEN is that going to happen, writers?????

I have long the day to see Jack go to Jail he gets away with so much DIRT and I can see him now training some of the inmates so when they along with him are release could work for Jabot and start another plot against the Black Knight,,, LOL U know Dude always think of a way for any and everything to work to his advantage.

Tack_Kia

Postby Tack_Kia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Quote lightandday:
Quote shoozeyque2: I'm still waiting for payback for all t he cr@pola Jack has pulled. Never once has he been made to pay AT ALL FOR ANYTHING! Victor's been to jail several times. But why don't they send JACK to jail for a change?? Jack is no less evil or cunning than Victor. Jack has done many a horrible thing in the last several years SO I AM STILL WAITING for Jack's come uppance. And WHEN is that going to happen, writers?????

I have long the day to see Jack go to Jail he gets away with so much DIRT and I can see him now training some of the inmates so when they along with him are release could work for Jabot and start another plot against the Black Knight,,, LOL U know Dude always think of a way for any and everything to work to his advantage.

Refresh my memory. What exactly has Jack done to land him in jail? I know he had done his share of dirt but I can't think of anything that he should go to jail for. He doesn't get off scott free. Remember he can't even run Jabbott and that's because of Gloria.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Quote Tack_Kia:
Quote lightandday:

Refresh my memory. What exactly has Jack done to land him in jail? I know he had done his share of dirt but I can't think of anything that he should go to jail for. He doesn't get off scott free. Remember he can't even run Jabbott and that's because of Gloria.

Jack cooked up the plan to fake TGVN's Diary...took a major role in it and Adam took the fall. Jack got off Scott Free.
He is CEO of Jabott once again. Forget how the legal decision was arrived at but the Abbott's were acquitted of having anything to do with the tainted cream. Jack is back!
The Abbott's won millions in civil damages from Gloria as well. Sharon knows all about Jack's part in it.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Yeah, I posted in another thread TGVN gets it most of the time and even for crimes he didn't commit. Jackie is just as bad and don't forget psycho Phyllis walking around like she is the schnit.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm

When they put Jack in Jail then I will be ready to see my nemisis go for his underhandedness. Victor has paid dearly for all of his wrong doings, and should he get caught he is not gonna whine about it."You got that!"

As for Jack he has never went to jail, for lieing, stealing, trying to one up the newmans, also Billy is no match for Victor nor is Colleen now the new writters might allow TVGN to fall this round but even if he does he will always be better to me than Jack 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”