Anyone else tired of Neil with Tyra?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
herekittykitty

Anyone else tired of Neil with Tyra?

Postby herekittykitty » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 pm

I think Neil is being weighed down with Tyra. His s/l has just gone terrible! Someone else needs to step in and be with him during this Lily crises and boot Tyra out of the way!

puddycat

Re: Anyone else tired of Neil with Tyra?

Postby puddycat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote herekittykitty: I think Neil is being weighed down with Tyra. His s/l has just gone terrible! Someone else needs to step in and be with him during this Lily crises and boot Tyra out of the way!

Actually, have not seen Tyra around since Neil has been at the hospital with Lily. Don't think she is weighing him down now - - she is the last thing on his mind now. ~)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Tyra is not weighing Neil down. In fact, she tried her best to tell him Lily is a grown woman and not a little girl ...everything all Lily fans have been saying. I like Tyra and respect her....Neil needs to live his own life and see who he wants...Tyra is a good person who raised a lovely child..a child with manners. Good for her. Now Neil needs to live his life uninterrupted!

herekittykitty

Postby herekittykitty » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:51 pm

I like Tyra alot, just not with Neil. They just don't make a match. But I would like to see her with someone different as well.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Quote Oreo123: Tyra is not weighing Neil down. In fact, she tried her best to tell him Lily is a grown woman and not a little girl ...everything all Lily fans have been saying. I like Tyra and respect her....Neil needs to live his own life and see who he wants...Tyra is a good person who raised a lovely child..a child with manners. Good for her. Now Neil needs to live his life uninterrupted!

Great post, as usual!!! :D

tootoophyl

Postby tootoophyl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:04 pm

I am tired of them, but I am biased. I never liked Tyra, don't care one way or the other for Neil either.

Kaiden

Postby Kaiden » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Quote herekittykitty: I think Neil is being weighed down with Tyra. His s/l has just gone terrible! Someone else needs to step in and be with him during this Lily crises and boot Tyra out of the way!

Nope! Just tired of NEIL.. ;)

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Quote Oreo123: Tyra is not weighing Neil down. In fact, she tried her best to tell him Lily is a grown woman and not a little girl ...everything all Lily fans have been saying. I like Tyra and respect her....Neil needs to live his own life and see who he wants...Tyra is a good person who raised a lovely child..a child with manners. Good for her. Now Neil needs to live his life uninterrupted!

Oreo, you and I usually agree but on this we don't. How can you say you respect someone who sleeps with a married man and breaks up his marriage? You can LIKE the character (I like Phyllis) but having respect for them? Nah, don't think so. Yes, she raised a child w/ good manners and that is great. But, she still slept with a married man and is still after him. That shows an amazing lack of moral fiber to me. I have always loved Neil but totally lost respect for him with the Tyra thing. I've had friends do the same thing - I may still love them, but the respect level goes waaaaay down. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

lonnie9755

Postby lonnie9755 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes I am tired of both of them. I only liked Tyra when she was with the Detective, but I really never like Tyra. I always felt she had a secret agenda when she came. With Neil they either need to bring back Drucilla or find him someone on his level...because Tyra is surely not

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm

The Neal/Tyra love affair is just not working. That is why she is on re-occuring status. The chemistry is just not there between the two of them. It is funny how this girl broke up his marriage to Karen and now he seems to be uninterested except for the occasional booty call now and then. Neal really needs to be with a woman he has some real chemistry with. Jill Abbott would be wonderful for Neal. She fiery and he quiet. They would be awesome together. But I know it won't happen I think the quota is only one interracial relationship on a soap at a time. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”