Nick's reaction to "Adam's gay" news...lolllllllllll

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
toriajo

Nick's reaction to

Postby toriajo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Nickie told Nick today that she caught Adam with Rafe...I loved the look on his face and his reaction...it was so authentic...his "you can"t be serious" eyes and slightly shocked smirk was priceless....loved it hahhahahahhaha

Note: Americans don't actually see this episode until 12:30 pm EST today, so this should be labeled as a spoiler. Since the show is on now, I will leave it this time. Thanks, Candace

twocentsworth

Re: Nick's reaction to

Postby twocentsworth » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm

This must be a spoiler as I haven't seen this epi yet... ;)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

I agree must be a spoiler but I'm sure his look was priceless. :-) I wonder how many other people Nikki gonna go blabbling to? I know she told Victor but can't remember his reaction.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Quote colormebadd: I agree must be a spoiler but I'm sure his look was priceless. :-) I wonder how many other people Nikki gonna go blabbling to? I know she told Victor but can't remember his reaction.

I think she tried to , but they got interupted. She told Victoria later and they discussed TGVN eventual "reaction" to the news.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

I remember Nikki telling Victoria but I do not recall her telling Victor. She almost did but was interrupted..at least that is what I remember. When Victoria went to see Adam on the night of Victor and Ash's wedding she was taunting him..."Where's your date?" He has no idea even Nikki knows because she saw Rafe and him in an embrace. 8)

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote colormebadd: I agree must be a spoiler but I'm sure his look was priceless. :-) I wonder how many other people Nikki gonna go blabbling to? I know she told Victor but can't remember his reaction.

I think she tried to , but they got interupted. She told Victoria later and they discussed TGVN eventual "reaction" to the news.

Thanks I remember now because that info and Victor's reaction would have been something I could never forget. LOL I can't wait to see his face. :)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote clicquot1:

Thanks I remember now because that info and Victor's reaction would have been something I could never forget. LOL I can't wait to see his face. :)

You're very welcome, and I too am wondering about his reaction. Somehow I'm picturing a cartoon character with "smoke" coming out of both of his ears. Careful Victor watch your ole ticker.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Victor gives heart attacks...nobody dares to give him one "You got that!" LOL

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote clicquot1:

You're very welcome, and I too am wondering about his reaction. Somehow I'm picturing a cartoon character with "smoke" coming out of both of his ears. Careful Victor watch your ole ticker.

LOL poor Adam is doomed. I was so looking forward to him becoming the next little Victor as far as business is concerned. I would have liked to see him become a ruthless business man like his father instead of all this craziness. For now I don't think Nicolas has what it takes but when Adam first came to the scene he looked like he was gonna be a force to be reckoned with and now he's a baby killer as far as I'm concerned. Too bad I wonder when he's gonna get the boot. JMO

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Quote Oreo123: Victor gives heart attacks...nobody dares to give him one "You got that!" LOL

LOL I think Jack gives them and loved the scene years ago when he stepped over Victor when he dropped to the floor and was flopping like a fish out of water. Those were the true classic moments in daytime tv history back then. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”