Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Hush783

Re: Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote lightandday:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

But the polls state they are the #1 couple!!! Why are y'all surprised? :-)
Just kidding!!! :D
Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.
Once again....Phyllis is the default pick >)

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

That is so true....Phyllis even wrote it. I hate myself!
Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

Yeah I can’t see how the Vows will be said,
I Nicholas Newman take You Phyllis Newman to have and to hold for 4wks until I can’t take being away from Sharon from this day forward to have sex with and imagine you being the love of my life…LOL Okay let me stop before I tick a fan off….LOL

oh my gosh!!! that is flippin hilarious :-) :-) :-)

we should have a thread where we write up dialogues that we think are going to be said. these characters are so predictable and have become such a joke that we might as well have some fun with it.... :-)

i can hear nick now:

nick: i, nick newman, swear to y'all that i'ma gonna stay true to this here dude til i can find ma way outta this mess i've created ya'see. yep, yep, i'z promise to do so. (*he starts thinking to himself: darn, i'm so slick, since i didn't use my proper FULL name, NICHOLAS, i don't have to stay faithful to this old witch. NICK newman made the vows... ha-ha...suckas! *gives a half smirk while looking at phyllis*).

phyllis: i, phyllis summer whatsherface (*i forgot her parents name so i'm gonna use 'whatsherface'*)romalotti abbot newman-by-defult, take thee nick, to be my boy toy, my boy toy, my boy toy (lawd knows the chick likes repeating herself), to be my babys daddy (*starts thinking: by name only since jack is the real bio dad*), to have and to hold tightly, so tightly that our blood vessels pop and our lips turn blue, until DEATH, til DEATH, death, do us part, yes, yes, definitely, definitely, til death do us part--aaand as long as i have summer to keep you trapped it's all good...*phyllis starts flapping her arms around like she usually does...kinda like a bird and puts her finger back to its signature position--infront of her mouth making it look like she's saying 'shhhhh or maybe she's cover up her stank breath...who knows'*

priest hands over the rings and it's one of those rings that have a huge piece of candy ontop that you can eat and asks nick what's the deal with that? nick says he knows the nuptials won't last long before he's back in the arms of "the love of his life", sharon, so he wanted to be financially smart and practical and got her a ring pop...
plus he dished out all his cash on that new property he bought for sharon for when they eventually get back together and need a place to stay.

*nick puts the ring on phyllis finger*

nick to phyllis: you can lick that. so you'll be able to get more then one use out of it...*flashes a smile*

phyllis: you idiot. it's beautiful. beautiful. yep yep, definitely beautiful. just as long as you touched it nick and it has your germs on it--that's all that matters to me. you know by now nick that my standards are low enough to do a mambo on the ground...

priest rolls his eyes and says he's gotta rap this crap up or else he's gonna charge them overtime. nick doesn't like wasting money on red (tack house speaks volumes of that) so he quickly raps things up and gives phyllis cab fare telling her not to wait up for him and that he'll meet her at home in a couple of days after he spends some quality time with his soulmate sharon...

the end.

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Quote bestlurker:
Quote Soulsistah: But you see, Phyllis won't kick him out (she never has before - he left). She's just as "needy" as she has claimed Sharon is and needs a man "to validate her" - even a man who clearly doesn't truly love her and can't remain faithful or committed to her. Wowza! Someone explain to me again how Phyllis is "smart" and "independent".... :-)

You forgot "strong". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And as I've read on this board a couple of days ago, Phyllis is also fabulous, a role model, what all women should try to be, and there was some more too. Man, I wish I saved that post before Candace deleted that thread.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) that is FUNNNNNNY!!!!

i remember that thread :-) :-) :-)

i wish candace could give a heads-up or something before she deletes an entire thread. everytime you come back here a whole thread is missing without any warning...

oh well...

lady red

Postby lady red » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Quote Soulsistah: But you see, Phyllis won't kick him out (she never has before - he left). She's just as "needy" as she has claimed Sharon is and needs a man "to validate her" - even a man who clearly doesn't truly love her and can't remain faithful or committed to her. Wowza! Someone explain to me again how Phyllis is "smart" and "independent".... :-)
Hi Soul....What's so extremely crazy about Phyllis is, the men she has chased after have always loved other women! They have never loved her! A woman will never be validated by a man that doesn't love her! Danny was replused by her,he NEVER said he LOVED her! And Nick, well he's so guilt-ridden and confused...he tells her "sweet nothings" and she falls for it. She is most def not smart, she doesn't understand the meaning of the word! A smart woman never would stoop to the levels she has. And, she is not needy...obsessed is more like it. 8) ~)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Quote bestlurker:

And as I've read on this board a couple of days ago, Phyllis is also fabulous, a role model, what all women should try to be, and there was some more too. Man, I wish I saved that post before Candace deleted that thread.

LOL......Phillkill is quite the role model, probably as a killer......ya that gotta be what everyone should be....take life and live happy ever after.....the Phyllis Red Rash is a true blue fabulous tramp..... :-)

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Quote lady red:
Hi Soul....What's so incredibly crazy about Phyllis is, the men she has chased after have always loved other women! They have never loved her! A woman will never be validated by a man that doesn't love her! Danny was replused by her,he NEVER said he LOVED her! And Nick, well he's so guilt-ridden and confused...he tells her "sweet nothings" and she falls for it. She is most def not smart, she doesn't understand the meaning of the word! A smart woman never would stoop to the levels she has. And, she is not needy...obsessed is more like it. 8) ~)

that's pathetic phyllis for ya...making room for herself where she doesn't belong...

she likes to slither up the covers on your bed between already existing couples (paul and cricket had the wonderful experience of that while on their honeymoon :-) ). she becomes a pebble in their shoe--or gum stuck in your hair. it's a pain to get rid of, you try everything you can, until eventually, you realize the only thing left to do is cut that lock of hair off. it's the only way you'll be able to get rid of it...

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Quote bestlurker:

LOL......Phillkill is quite the role model, probably as a killer......ya that gotta be what everyone should be....take life and live happy ever after.....the Phyllis Red Rash is a true blue fabulous tramp..... :-)

Mama Mia

Postby Mama Mia » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

I am so tired of this story line. I FF through Phick and Shick scenes.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm no longer watching this program and haven't since summer started. Summertime is for travels and enjoying great weather, the outdoors are spectacular.

My question is, when will this spoiler crap about Nick and his Red trash renewing their wedding vows going to happen, is this some figment of imagination?????

What vows, will she tell him she slept with smilling Jacko after he left her for his pretty little young ex-wife.

Will she or should I say will we ever find out who she called once (the voice of a man is what we heard at the other end) who told her he couldn't be there for her that night. This was following Nick moving out the first time.

This story is getting worst as per what I read on here. 8) >(

KeithPrice

Postby KeithPrice » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 am

Would some of you be this upset if it were Sharon Nick was re-marrying Sharon? It is not the storyline but the wrong woman in some of your eyes. That is the problem.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am

Quote suegerry: I'm no longer watching this program and haven't since summer started. Summertime is for travels and enjoying great weather, the outdoors are spectacular.

My question is, when will this spoiler crap about Nick and his Red trash renewing their wedding vows going to happen, is this some figment of imagination?????

What vows, will she tell him she slept with smilling Jacko after he left her for his pretty little young ex-wife.

Will she or should I say will we ever find out who she called once (the voice of a man is what we heard at the other end) who told her he couldn't be there for her that night. This was following Nick moving out the first time.

This story is getting worst as per what I read on here. 8) >(

i believe nick proposes the recommittment ceremony to phylthy the week of july 27. i think the proposal is on the us thursday eppy. ~) ~) it is afer he watches the video of his last marriage ceremony to phylthy, he is watching with summer on his lap as it seems to make her happy ~)

i thought the person she called was mikey but he was busy with his own problems at the moment

sure glad i'm not watching this crud anymore.
i want entertainment and to be happy not having to take anger management classes to stop me from tossing the lamps thru the tv

Return to “The Young and the Restless”