Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lady red

Re: Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby lady red » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?
Hi...You've got to be kidding! Not another go-round of the Phick fiasco!!!OMG!!! Nick is probably going back to Phyllis for Summer's sake. He feels obligated to her, and he wants to be there for her thru the medical crisis. He doesn't have to return back to Phyllis in order to have an active role in Summer's life! The truth about Summer's paternity needs to be revealed! I hope she is Jacks bio child, so Nick can finally be free and he will not have any reason to be tied to Phyllis! And Phyllis, she will always be the fool!! What woman in her right mind will settle for being second? Nick may return back to her, but his heart will ALWAYS belong to Sharon. He's a man torn btw two women and emotional pain. Phyllis will always be the afterthought...If Nick cannot be w/Sharon he will be w/Phyllis. He needs to be alone and get his mind right and stop going back and forth this is VERY BAD for everyone involved.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

But the polls state they are the #1 couple!!! Why are y'all surprised? :-)
Just kidding!!! :D
Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.
Once again....Phyllis is the default pick >)

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

That is so true....Phyllis even wrote it. I hate myself!

Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

That two face Nick needs a Smack...for this back and forth... stuff :D ;)

Phyllis needs to do what MJ did to Jack...tie him up, run the knife across his face and let him know what time of day it is.....lol

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

You're right. He needs some sense knocked into him.
Seems like the writers have an agenda against him.
They've just made a joke out of his character. As long
as he's been on the show, looks like he's done
something to pi__ them off. How long has it been since we've seen the non-bash thread for him? I like him
but you just can't respect someone who keeps on acting
like he's doing now.

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

Phyllis needs to do what MJ did to Jack...tie him up, run the knife across his face and let him know what time of day it is.....lol

Hiya Keep How are U?,..yeah need scare the jeepers outt of him..Phyllis is good with playing with Knifes LOL :-) :D ;)

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Quote lynnw:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

You're right. He needs some sense knocked into him.
Seems like the writers have an agenda against him.
They've just made a joke out of his character. As long
as he's been on the show, looks like he's done
something to pi__ them off.

I agree with that two..Nick has never been the same like he was with Phyllis..like puppet on string kinda. thing..needs stand up and be a Man for change..not worry abou for not going get any from some where LOL :-) :D ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

Hiya Keep How are U?,..yeah need scare the jeepers outt of him..Phyllis is good with playing with Knifes LOL :-) :D ;)

Doing well and hope your well too! Crapy day we having hear....overcast and rain.

Right you are...she knows how to handle a knife real well.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Ya know, Noah was right! He never knows who is parents are gonna be with....I mean they were buying a house and gonna live together and now thats not gonna happen. Now Nick is gonna renew his vows with Phyllis? I dont blame the kid for being mad as hell...I would be too

tammyjo90

Postby tammyjo90 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I am so sick of Phyllis she need to be with Jack that is summer dad. And Nick need to be with Sharon. I am getting so sick of this show.

reeny

Postby reeny » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm

I hate this story line, cant wait for nick to find out about his baby and all this stupid reunion of phick will be over. i dont blame phylis but nick he is such a jerk to play two women at the same time. history repeating its self. getting sharon knocked up just like what happened to phylis. I hope even if he finds out about the truth of baby faith Sharon will not allow him braek up his family again because of their baby. she needs to be independent for once.................................

Demus

Postby Demus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Quote lightandday:

I want Nick to go on a Dam retreat and find hiself like his dad always does just go somewhere.

LMAO!!!

Didn't Victor go see the Dahli Lama or somethin'? LOL

Maybe Nick, Sharon, Victor and Ashley could go and get a package deal :-) I remember when Victor came back he was high like a kite :-) I wanted to go where he went :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”