Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

LOL renew what vows..... They done cheated already...that's how they came to be to begin with....why the formality....Like talk about mockery.... ~)

Writers are twisted. Sorry not even that Skettle would settle like that.....unless she's really hard pressed. I don't think she is.

Demus

Postby Demus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

But the polls state they are the #1 couple!!! Why are y'all surprised? :-)

Just kidding!!! :D

Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.

Once again....Phyllis is the default pick >)

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: LOL renew what vows..... They done cheated already...that's how they came to be to begin with....why the formality....Like talk about mockery.... ~)

Writers are twisted. Sorry not even that Skettle would settle like that.....unless she's really hard pressed. I don't think she is.

Hiya Keep how are U? :) ;) ...just wish this whole thing would come to end....this circus gone on long enough... ~) ... Don't think either the Skettle..put up any longer of Nicks..back and forth just don't anymore this saga drags on and on...for!! :D ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Quote Demus:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh no you did not :-) :-)
ITA with your whole post. You right she called it. :)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Quote Demus:

Not surprised at all, Demus...we've been told on this board EXACTLY how that happens!!!

I can't stand Phyllis~I use to FF through her scenes when I was watching...uggghh!!! ~) >(

Demus

Postby Demus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Why the writers are torturing us with this mess is beyond me! :)

So when does Nick propose/make an offer to the witch? When Summer is released from the hospital? Nick just wants to make sure he's there for that child...and Sharon told him to leave.

Phick, couple by default! If you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with >)

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Quote Demus:

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 pm

I want Nick to go on a Dam retreat and find hiself like his dad always does just go somewhere.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

That is so true....Phyllis even wrote it. I hate myself!

Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

That is so true....Phyllis even wrote it. I hate myself!

Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

That two face Nick needs a Smack...for this back and forth... stuff :D ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”