Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Trez

Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby Trez » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

liddy1

Re: Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby liddy1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

Nick just needs to be committed >)

Trez

Postby Trez » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Quote liddy1:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

Nick just needs to be committed >)

LOL! Yes committed to where Kevin was last month!!

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 pm

>) Stick Phyllis in the nut ward! I can't imagine her wanting to take him back after he told her he could not commit to her because of his love for Sharon! OMG!!! This S/L is nuts!!!! >(

liddy1

Postby liddy1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

.....and just wait, in a few weeks he will be committing his
himself to Sharon. ~)

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Something my grandma said comes to light, "if you act like a doormat with a man, he will wipe his feet on you."
Really can't blame Nick- because both of those chicks suffer with mental disorders. Sharon and Phyllis need some boosts in their self-esteem and set Nick free.

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Nick thinks with the little head. Both women need to give him the boot. If there were any other women in GC his age, he would be with them.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

They should stick him with Chloe so she can drive him nuts or with Nina so she could put him in his place. After they done with him maybe he will come correct and be a good husband to Sharon. LOL just kidding but the guy need some help because his character is all over the place.

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

hahhhah I'm sorry but vows mean absolutely nothing in gc. so i really don't get how this is suppose to help there marriage.. well whats left of it anyways :~

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: hahhhah I'm sorry but vows mean absolutely nothing in gc. so i really don't get how this is suppose to help there marriage.. well whats left of it anyways :~

Exactly! What a stupids/l. ~) :~

Return to “The Young and the Restless”