no nick and sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Hush783

Re: no nick and sharon

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Quote Soulsistah: You can't argue with what the character actually says, and Phyllis herself did say that she "bought into the fantasy" of life with Nick the night he finally told her the truth that Sharon was who wanted to be with. ;) She was the one living in la-la-land convincing herself that Nick was not still in love with Sharon and that she was more than "a shrink with benefits" to Nick :-) :-) :-) (one of my fav lines!). No, I think Phyllis was the one who truly deluded herself into thinking Sharon was out of Nick's heart, when she clearly wasn't, and refused to accept that if it weren't for Cassie's death, Shick would still be together - no question.

NO QUESTION! :-) :-) :-)

how many times do we have to hear nick say hooking up with phyllis was a mistake :-) i like the way he says it though :-) what was it again...something like...i wish i could spare you this pain (nicks guilt of bring phyl into the mix and making her belive he was in wuv with her :-) when he was actually in rehab :-) ).

the reason red doesn't want him to have regrets is because SHE would be the biggest one!!! :-) :-) :-)

sad sad sad...

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Soul you can tell that Skettle's head was in a Bubble....her telling Nick I don't want this moment to "never never end" She sounded like Peter Pan.....with her never never crap.

Great posts Soul! You always break it down with the facts...Phick was never the "It" couple no matter how hard they tried.........how long they going to make her the Default for?????....it's getting old. He never should of married her in the first place..... Jack should of taken that test!

:-) :-) :-)

well, judging by her lala-land talk, it sounds like she didn't live that far off from peter pans neverland :-) :-) :-)

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Hush783:
Quote restlessrhino101:
Quote sarasecret007: Bring Nick and Sharon back together! Phyllis is the one living in a fantasy world.

excuse me, but imho, phyllis is the only one in that mix, that is living in the real world! nick and sharon are living in the past!

ya, the scripted tv show, The Real World, that appears on MTV. i totally agree with you. phyllis is living a lie :-)

I hear that. Cause if this was the "real world"...her butt would of gotten a beat down long time(not litterally.....more like a tongue lashing and shun by the town)...Plus she wouldn't of gone singing ladi dadi down the isle with her belly.

yah know ~) ... *kissing ma teeth*

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

I can't wait to see Phick renew their vows, while Sharon, the peeping tom of GC is sobbing in the bushes, secretly attending another event that she wasn't invited to!! She is really pathetic. Looks like there will be NO reunion, maybe next year!! Ahahaha!!!

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Quote HubbaBubba3: I can't wait to see Phick renew their vows, while Sharon, the peeping tom of GC is sobbing in the bushes, secretly attending another event that she wasn't invited to!! She is really pathetic. Looks like there will be NO reunion, maybe next year!! Ahahaha!!!

Oh, there will be...and it will be the REAL thing, not just "second best"!!!! :)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Hush783:
Quote restlessrhino101:
Quote sarasecret007: Bring Nick and Sharon back together! Phyllis is the one living in a fantasy world.

excuse me, but imho, phyllis is the only one in that mix, that is living in the real world! nick and sharon are living in the past!

ya, the scripted tv show, The Real World, that appears on MTV. i totally agree with you. phyllis is living a lie :-)

I hear that. Cause if this was the "real world"...her butt would of gotten a beat down long time(not litterally.....more like a tongue lashing and shun by the town)...Plus she wouldn't of gone singing ladi dadi down the isle with her belly.

LMOL! :-) :-) Ya know? How they expect any person with sense to feel sorry for the Mistress that broke up a family after their kid dies? What kind of person does that?! Self-serving sickos like Phylthy, that's who. Shoot, the majority of viewers never gonna empathize with the Mistress, and even "miracle-boink Season" (nice handle Hush :D), ain't helping garner more support. Poor Season is nothing more than a prop. Total word that it took the death of child to break Shick up and because their chemistry, history and pull is so strong, they needed miracle-boink Season's "near death" to keep them apart. What does that tell ya? Tells me that without something catastrophic tragedy, Shick would never have broken up. Without some new catastrophic tragedy intervening, Shick wouldn't be apart now. I just read in between the lines... ;)

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I want Nick and Sharon back! These writers are just taunting the viewers to the point of exhaustion that's all!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 pm

The picture here is Nick married a murderer and attempt murderer and now they (the writers) are trying to have viewers have sympathy for the old Red Trashy Rash....that is quite "story telling" experiences for who has written and who is continuing this unbelievable writing crap. The only way they will be able to stop the show from digging its grave even deeper will be for them to re-unite Sharon and Nick. They were the best couple. Their chemistry was genuine and easy to watch.

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Quote suegerry: The picture here is Nick married a murderer and attempt murderer and now they (the writers) are trying to have viewers have sympathy for the old Red Trashy Rash....that is quite "story telling" experiences for who has written and who is continuing this unbelievable writing crap. The only way they will be able to stop the show from digging its grave even deeper will be for them to re-unite Sharon and Nick. They were the best couple. Their chemistry was genuine and easy to watch.

exactly!

it's just that simple but i read on the cbs board that mab was a baker... 8)

she must've not been a very good one since she overcooks and burns things to death...

somebody should really send her a kitchen timer...

shickalways

Postby shickalways » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Once again I am waiting patiently for the real shick reunion. The fact that the it took a catastrophic event such as the death of a child for them to break up should tell the phick fans something. That shick is meant to be together and they will be together soon. You can believe me when I say that it won't be soon enough for me. The fact that shick will reunite soon gives me the strength to watch and endure this short lived phick reunion even though I can't wait for the real shick reunion.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”