no nick and sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
COLONLC10

Re: no nick and sharon

Postby COLONLC10 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 pm

I feel for both of these women. The women get "dragged" through the mud so to speak but I can't help but blame good ol' Nick for his part in all the messes. Nick was there for all this with both women and I no longer blame them, I blame ol' Nick. Man has he ever played both of their minds and emotions. Gee what a guy! :-) :-)

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Quote donbru: Hey don't include me in that group. Nothing would thrill me more then to see both women kick him to the curb and get him completely out of their lives. He is no prize but both of them act like they just won the prize of the year. All of them make me sick

Wish S & P could see his behavoir through my eyes and ideas. He wouldn't be around. Phyllis could make it without Nick but Sharon is too needy. She would have to be with some man.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Quote pfoster191:
Quote donbru: Hey don't include me in that group. Nothing would thrill me more then to see both women kick him to the curb and get him completely out of their lives. He is no prize but both of them act like they just won the prize of the year. All of them make me sick

Wish S & P could see his behavoir through my eyes and ideas. He wouldn't be around. Phyllis could make it without Nick but Sharon is too needy. She would have to be with some man.

But she's not the one begging and pleading to be with a man now, that's another character. I think that one of the last shows I watched was when she told Jack she needed to depend on herself and be on her own...that doesn't sound needy to me!

mattiemom

Postby mattiemom » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:41 pm

I agree!

mattiemom

Postby mattiemom » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Quote COLONLC10: I feel for both of these women. The women get "dragged" through the mud so to speak but I can't help but blame good ol' Nick for his part in all the messes. Nick was there for all this with both women and I no longer blame them, I blame ol' Nick. Man has he ever played both of their minds and emotions. Gee what a guy! :-) :-)

Exactly!

minette

Postby minette » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

Quote COLONLC10: I feel for both of these women. The women get "dragged" through the mud so to speak but I can't help but blame good ol' Nick for his part in all the messes. Nick was there for all this with both women and I no longer blame them, I blame ol' Nick. Man has he ever played both of their minds and emotions. Gee what a guy! :-) :-)

I agee, they should both kick him to the curb, but I also agree that Sharon can't stand alone. If she doesn't want a man involved in her life, then she should not have lied to Jack that he is the baby's father. Ultimately, a lot of people will be hurt by her lie.

Star77

Postby Star77 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Quote mattiemom: I don't see how Nick wanting to recommit to Phyllis and Summer is Phyllis' fault. She told him it won't work and that she basically does not trust him. Nick is now pushing Phyllis to stay in her and Summer's life eventhough Phyllis told him she would not cut him out of Summers life. Phyllis is just focused on Summer- not Nick. Nick is the one pushing Phyllis like he pushed Sharon to take him back. When Sharon is free, he'll do it to her again. And so the ping pong game will conrtinue. Bottomline, Nick needs to grow up and find a new woman to torment.

By the way, it's nice seeing Phyllis and Sharon together as "friends". They are a stronger coupling that either is with Nick (IMO). I think they would make grweat friends and allies - but I don't think the writers care too much about a stong woman bonding and true freindship.

Exactly what I was thinking...

shickalways

Postby shickalways » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 am

Quote Nabila:
Quote Hush783:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote clicquot1:
Quote marylynn57: there is NO such thing as destiny on soaps! there is no such thing as END GAME, and there is no such thing as forever and ever!

SHICK was toxic for 10 years, and they were toxic for their faux reunion!! TPTB have MAB doing major rewrites in an attempt to fix the mistakes of attempting to re-pair SHICK! did everyone notice there was no sexual electricity between them?? Nick was doing all the work and Sharon looked frigid!! The Ratings have sucked and the money people want it fixed and it looks like it will be soon!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee "marilynn", do you know "TPTB" so well that they told you that's waht "MAB" is doing?
I see TOTAL HEAT between Nick and Sharon and tons of ROMANCE!She looks anything but "frigid" to me!!!
I'm going by what the actors have said, and Josh Morrow has said that they WILL reunite, although it will be a long and bumpy road; when that happens, I'll start watching again!!

Ditto. ;)

I get a chuckle out of how much pull a certain fan base thinks they have with the "money people" because the reality is this a game that soap writers love to play. Love triangles are not new and MAB is taking a page from her bro-in-law Brad's book from B&B and trying to play this out as long as possible. But it is coming to an end, regardless of being connected by a child, because fans have pretty much had it with Nick's ping-ponging. Sharon is the "love of Nick's life" and he's made that pretty clear (both Nick and JM). Shick is going to reunite. This temporary Phick "reunion", if that's what some want to call it, will not last because Phick is fodder being laid to pave the way for the "messy road" to the Shick reunion.

Notice from day 1, the writers had to desperately use a child (Summer) to give credibility and legitimacy to Phick and have continued to do so? Phyllis gets knocked up with "miracle" Season, forcing Phick to have a shot-gun wedding. Then Nick gets amnesia and is written to "re-fall in love" with Phyllis because of her "devotion to Summer" ( :-)). Phyllis uses Summer to try and guilt Nick into staying with her when he expesses that he loves Sharon ("No! You are not leaving! It's not happening. Our daughter needs you here!!"). Then they use Summer's "coma" to induce Nick to feeling bad about leaving Phyllis for Sharon finally (and Summer is the ONLY reason Sharon pushes Nick back to stay with Phyllis). Now they're using Season's "brain lesions" as the contrivance for Nick to feel obligated into staying in his marriage to Phyllis. :-) :-) :-) :-) Where would Phick be without that poor child being constantly used as the excuse to keep them together? A real couple that truly loved each other that the majority of fans naturally rooted wouldn't need so much propping through a child. ;) Shick never needed that much work for legions of fans to fall in love with them from the beginning. 3) There's a 10 year following for Shick that Phick just can't compare with and contrary to what some see, many find Phick mismatched, boring and contrived. I see nothing exciting about Phick. On the contrary, they literally repulse me. They're just gross.

Based on Soap 101, Shick's final reunion is going to happen. 3)

BRA-VO!!! WOW!!! GREAT JOB, GIRL!!! That was spot on!

don't forget they also had to pull brad and sharon apart because they were stealing phicks spotlight :-) that's why tiic refuse to give sharon a new man since it will take away any the only interesting thing phick has going for it...SHARON! :-) they NEED sharon to make them somewhat interesting and to keep the rating up by keeping nick and sharon in the same scene together :-)

when people say phick is "#1"?!...i laugh :-) i have yet to see the proof. correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the rating drop by at least half a million viewers when phick had their hillbilly wedding? (i had stopped watching by then but read about it). and, how has "phick" helped in making the show "#1"? as far as i know, the show has always been at the top spot and actually DROPPED in ratings 3 years ago! (gee, wonder why :-)) AND, if lml (the intial person who started this whole phick mess) was such a 'genius' ( ~) ) for introducing this "awesome" couple, why was her ass let go? why wouldn't the mighty ptb want to keep somebody who supposedly revived this soap? lastly, it's completely baseless to go around and claiming phick is "voted" ( ~) ) "#1" when it isn't certain EVERY SINGLE Y&R VIEWER has participated in this "polls" making the overall result conclusive. if everybody doesn't vote, how the hell are we suppose to take these "polls" seriously and allow them to speak for us?! i'm sure if you only had 2oo people voting for shick and 12 people voting for phick, the percentage for shick would be higher :-) aside from these "soap opera digest" ( :-) ~) ) rigged polls, phick has shown no practical evidence proving they are helping the show or the rating in any form whatsoever. nada. that claim is useless.

another thing, some people like to say shick was "boring" hoping if repeating it over and over the big bosses will hear and not reunite them...tough luck. first off, if shick was that "boring" ( ~) ) they would not have stayed together this long AND have such a massive, high demand to reunite them back together. shick brought some of the most interesting s/ls and you can't deny that. shick fans can just as easily say phick is boring over and over if they wanted to (in this case it would hold merit since it's true :-) ). from what is being shown to us, phick CAN NOT hold their OWN s/l if their lives depended on it (unlike shick which held numerous stories together without the use of a prop).

face it...PHICKS 15 MINUTES OF SH(F)AME ARE OVER!!! somebody really needs to close the curtains on this crap already.

I can only say one thing... BRAVO TO ALL OF YOU, Soulsistah:
ILuvNY:
clicquot1
!!

THAT'S exactly how I feel!!!!!!!! When they decide to kill Cassie and try to make a couple with Nick and the Mistress, I stop watching.... But I was reading here :) Then, When Nick return and try to get back with Sharon (the vault... hummmm....) I start watching again! And now, again, I've quite a few weeks ago, when I read the spoilers... And I WILL NOT NOT NOT have a litle tinny look at this soap until they stop changing every characters on it!!!!!!!!

Soulsistah:
ILuvNY:
clicquot1
Nabila

BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!! BRAVISSIMO!!!! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL POSTS!!!! :)

I love your posts!!! All four of you are so right!!! Nick and Sharon belong together and they will be together again soon!!! my guess is that be will get back together either before November sweeps or during November sweeps. All I hope is that they get together in time for christmas if not I will no longer be watching, and my entire family feels the exact same way.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:11 pm

YES Nick and Sharon....I enjoyed this show when we had these two young love birds together....with all their cheating etc. They were great together. They complimented each other so very well. No gross ugly sex but great chemistry and tender love. :)

yandrfannum1

Postby yandrfannum1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 am

I used to love Phick but the writers made me sick of them now I want Phyllis away from Nick. Sharon can have him. Shick are cheaters and I don't see that changing. No couples last forever on soaps so I'm sorry but I don't believe in end games for any couple. All three of them (Sharon,Nick and Phyllis)will always be connected and sadly I don't see that ever changing

Return to “The Young and the Restless”