no nick and sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oreo123

Re: no nick and sharon

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am

Quote KeithPrice: I hear there is a rumor and very credible in fact that Phick will renew their marriage vows this summer or fall.

What will some of you say then? LOL!

Something along the lines of...."Fire the writers"....Y&R going down the tubes...I'm not watching anymore"

KeithPrice

Postby KeithPrice » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am

Quote Oreo123:
Quote KeithPrice: I hear there is a rumor and very credible in fact that Phick will renew their marriage vows this summer or fall.

Something along the lines of...."Fire the writers"....Y&R going down the tubes...I'm not watching anymore"

Well start ranting now! Because it all fits... Nick returns to his wife and child and has to win Phyllis over and by the end of Summer or fall they renew their marriage vows.

Go PHICK! LOL!

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:54 pm

congratulations! may phick and their fans get everything they deserve... :-) :-) :-)

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Quote Oreo123:

ok. i'll take that.

but that reminds me, wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago that some people were bashing nick for being such a selfish, wishy-washy, cold hearted, egoistical jerk?! AND...that BOTH women should "kick his a** to the curb"? now, why is it, all of a sudden he's the best thing since slice bread? hmmm...why the sudden change of heart? could it be that the jerk is back with their girl phyllis, regardless if it's for the most selfish reasons ever--you know, with life giving him a second chance at righing a wrong. this is his opportunity to clear his conscience and be there for his "family" this time instead of being too afraid to face reality 3 years ago and runnig away from the situation. nick got what he always wanted--a do-over. a chance to "go back" and fix everything. technically, in his mind, he doesn't see phyllis or summer, he sees cassie, sharon and noah and a chance to do right by them again.

as far as nick goes, i guess some believe the saying, "if i can't have him, nobody else should either"... :-)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey don't include me in that group. Nothing would thrill me more then to see both women kick him to the curb and get him completely out of their lives. He is no prize but both of them act like they just won the prize of the year. All of them make me sick

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote marylynn57: so glad the SHICK faux reunion is over with and Nick is realizing that he made a HUGE mistake by walking away from his wife and daughter!!

Nick and Sharon were living in a fantasy world in their love nest at the GCAC! they did not care about the rest of the world as long as the door was locked and they could have sex and talk about Cassie before, during and after the adultery!

Nick will be working his A@@ off reclaiming his family, he will have to regain Phyllis's trust and love and from why I have seen she does not trust him right now at all and her only mind set is on SUMMER and SUMMER only!

bye bye SHICK!!! go back to where you belong!!! in the PAST!

Nick is back with ole Red by default once again. MAB has said repeatedly that NICK & SHARON should NEVER have been broken up and this is just a delaying tactic until the SWEEPS. Nick does NOT love PHYLLIS, even she knows this, he is with her because of Summer's stay in the hospital. MAB will keep her promise to Bill Bell as she did with the return of PC3. She has been undoing EVERY ONE of these s/l's of LML. This is not a reunion that ole red will be happy with, she will start her "plotting" w/Jack very soon.

Where did you read that? I haven't read anything about Phyllis plotting with Jack. I would like to say that LML was a much better writer than MAB and the truth is that what she is doing is ruining this show. It doesn't matter what she says because she changes her story too often to believe her, but by now I think that we all know that this set of writers just don't have the talent that Mr. Bell had at all. She is making a mistake trying to bring back something that she knows nothing about. These characters have been slaughtered by her and I don't think that this woman is up to writing for this show at all. And trying to turn back this show to something that is long passed she has ruined not just the history but she is ruining an opportunity to have taken this show into a more progressive and modern version of what Mr. Bell created. She is the worst writer that has ever written for this show since Mr. Bell left.

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Quote younress: I am through with this, I do not want to see nick and phillis anymore. call me when nick is with sharon. %(

Wellllll, that could be tomorrow the was they flip-flop back and forth.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Quote Hush783:
Quote Soulsistah:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote clicquot1:
Quote marylynn57: there is NO such thing as destiny on soaps! there is no such thing as END GAME, and there is no such thing as forever and ever!

SHICK was toxic for 10 years, and they were toxic for their faux reunion!! TPTB have MAB doing major rewrites in an attempt to fix the mistakes of attempting to re-pair SHICK! did everyone notice there was no sexual electricity between them?? Nick was doing all the work and Sharon looked frigid!! The Ratings have sucked and the money people want it fixed and it looks like it will be soon!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee "marilynn", do you know "TPTB" so well that they told you that's waht "MAB" is doing?
I see TOTAL HEAT between Nick and Sharon and tons of ROMANCE!She looks anything but "frigid" to me!!!
I'm going by what the actors have said, and Josh Morrow has said that they WILL reunite, although it will be a long and bumpy road; when that happens, I'll start watching again!!

Ditto. ;)

I get a chuckle out of how much pull a certain fan base thinks they have with the "money people" because the reality is this a game that soap writers love to play. Love triangles are not new and MAB is taking a page from her bro-in-law Brad's book from B&B and trying to play this out as long as possible. But it is coming to an end, regardless of being connected by a child, because fans have pretty much had it with Nick's ping-ponging. Sharon is the "love of Nick's life" and he's made that pretty clear (both Nick and JM). Shick is going to reunite. This temporary Phick "reunion", if that's what some want to call it, will not last because Phick is fodder being laid to pave the way for the "messy road" to the Shick reunion.

Notice from day 1, the writers had to desperately use a child (Summer) to give credibility and legitimacy to Phick and have continued to do so? Phyllis gets knocked up with "miracle" Season, forcing Phick to have a shot-gun wedding. Then Nick gets amnesia and is written to "re-fall in love" with Phyllis because of her "devotion to Summer" ( :-)). Phyllis uses Summer to try and guilt Nick into staying with her when he expesses that he loves Sharon ("No! You are not leaving! It's not happening. Our daughter needs you here!!"). Then they use Summer's "coma" to induce Nick to feeling bad about leaving Phyllis for Sharon finally (and Summer is the ONLY reason Sharon pushes Nick back to stay with Phyllis). Now they're using Season's "brain lesions" as the contrivance for Nick to feel obligated into staying in his marriage to Phyllis. :-) :-) :-) :-) Where would Phick be without that poor child being constantly used as the excuse to keep them together? A real couple that truly loved each other that the majority of fans naturally rooted wouldn't need so much propping through a child. ;) Shick never needed that much work for legions of fans to fall in love with them from the beginning. 3) There's a 10 year following for Shick that Phick just can't compare with and contrary to what some see, many find Phick mismatched, boring and contrived. I see nothing exciting about Phick. On the contrary, they literally repulse me. They're just gross.

Based on Soap 101, Shick's final reunion is going to happen. 3)

BRA-VO!!! WOW!!! GREAT JOB, GIRL!!! That was spot on!

don't forget they also had to pull brad and sharon apart because they were stealing phicks spotlight :-) that's why tiic refuse to give sharon a new man since it will take away any the only interesting thing phick has going for it...SHARON! :-) they NEED sharon to make them somewhat interesting and to keep the rating up by keeping nick and sharon in the same scene together :-)

when people say phick is "#1"?!...i laugh :-) i have yet to see the proof. correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the rating drop by at least half a million viewers when phick had their hillbilly wedding? (i had stopped watching by then but read about it). and, how has "phick" helped in making the show "#1"? as far as i know, the show has always been at the top spot and actually DROPPED in ratings 3 years ago! (gee, wonder why :-)) AND, if lml (the intial person who started this whole phick mess) was such a 'genius' ( ~) ) for introducing this "awesome" couple, why was her ass let go? why wouldn't the mighty ptb want to keep somebody who supposedly revived this soap? lastly, it's completely baseless to go around and claiming phick is "voted" ( ~) ) "#1" when it isn't certain EVERY SINGLE Y&R VIEWER has participated in this "polls" making the overall result conclusive. if everybody doesn't vote, how the hell are we suppose to take these "polls" seriously and allow them to speak for us?! i'm sure if you only had 2oo people voting for shick and 12 people voting for phick, the percentage for shick would be higher :-) aside from these "soap opera digest" ( :-) ~) ) rigged polls, phick has shown no practical evidence proving they are helping the show or the rating in any form whatsoever. nada. that claim is useless.

another thing, some people like to say shick was "boring" hoping if repeating it over and over the big bosses will hear and not reunite them...tough luck. first off, if shick was that "boring" ( ~) ) they would not have stayed together this long AND have such a massive, high demand to reunite them back together. shick brought some of the most interesting s/ls and you can't deny that. shick fans can just as easily say phick is boring over and over if they wanted to (in this case it would hold merit since it's true :-) ). from what is being shown to us, phick CAN NOT hold their OWN s/l if their lives depended on it (unlike shick which held numerous stories together without the use of a prop).

face it...PHICKS 15 MINUTES OF SH(F)AME ARE OVER!!! somebody really needs to close the curtains on this crap already.

I would like to direct you to the CBS Soap Mag if you would like to see what the ratings are for Joshua Morrow and Michelle Stafford. They are the number one actor and actress on CBS daytime. Also you may want to check out the printed e-mails from fans. You will pretty much get an idea of why the writers are not reuniting Sharon and Nick for awhile and if this keeps up, it could be a very long while.

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 pm

The whole mess is beyond disgusting. Nick had no right to marry Phyllis even in the light of their adulterous affair. His marriage w/ Sharon was broken because of his actions - Sharon divorced him. Actions have consequences - now he has no right to either of these women. I don't buy "love of his life" crap with Sharon - the boy doesn't know what love is and when/if they get back together it won't be long before he's nosing around someone else he has no business being with.

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Lets not forget that Nick went after Phyllis first. When he started hitting on her, she gave him a surprised look. He later told Phyllis and Jack that he had checked the DNA and that he is the father of Phyllis' baby. No one else needs to check. So I guess thats who he wants to be with. However, we know Nick, he doesn't know himself who he wants, only for a few weeks at a time. But for now, he said he wants to be with Phyllis and Summer and we do know that he only does what he wants to do because he is self centered. He is going to put his wants first no matter who has what kids. There needs to be more single women his age on the show, then he wouldn't be with S or P for long.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”