no nick and sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: no nick and sharon

Postby Eppy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Quote Legal Eagle 1:
Quote marylynn57: so glad the SHICK faux reunion is over with and Nick is realizing that he made a HUGE mistake by walking away from his wife and daughter!!

Nick and Sharon were living in a fantasy world in their love nest at the GCAC! they did not care about the rest of the world as long as the door was locked and they could have sex and talk about Cassie before, during and after the adultery!

Nick will be working his A@@ off reclaiming his family, he will have to regain Phyllis's trust and love and from why I have seen she does not trust him right now at all and her only mind set is on SUMMER and SUMMER only!

bye bye SHICK!!! go back to where you belong!!! in the PAST!
I could not agree more. Both of them were living in the past and forgeting their present and yes, Nick is going to have to work double time to win Phyllis trust--she has just about had it with ole Nick and struck me as ready to move on until Summer got sick.
Nick's not living in the past - he's living in the present HELL and will be until Summer is well and he can kick Phyllis to the curb once again. Nick and Sharon will leave the past behind and work on a new future. It'd be best if Phyllis did the same.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Quote Hush783:
Quote suegerry: The picture here is Nick married a murderer and attempt murderer and now they (the writers) are trying to have viewers have sympathy for the old Red Trashy Rash....that is quite "story telling" experiences for who has written and who is continuing this unbelievable writing crap. The only way they will be able to stop the show from digging its grave even deeper will be for them to re-unite Sharon and Nick. They were the best couple. Their chemistry was genuine and easy to watch.

exactly!

it's just that simple but i read on the cbs board that mab was a baker... 8)

she must've not been a very good one since she overcooks and burns things to death...

somebody should really send her a kitchen timer...

From a baker to a terrible story teller.....ROFLMAO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote Hush783:
Quote suegerry: The picture here is Nick married a murderer and attempt murderer and now they (the writers) are trying to have viewers have sympathy for the old Red Trashy Rash....that is quite "story telling" experiences for who has written and who is continuing this unbelievable writing crap. The only way they will be able to stop the show from digging its grave even deeper will be for them to re-unite Sharon and Nick. They were the best couple. Their chemistry was genuine and easy to watch.

exactly!

it's just that simple but i read on the cbs board that mab was a baker... 8)

she must've not been a very good one since she overcooks and burns things to death...

somebody should really send her a kitchen timer...

From a baker to a terrible story teller.....ROFLMAO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

:-) :-) :-)

from a baker, to a butcher (she killed this quad story) to a candle stick maker :-) :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Quote marylynn57: there is NO such thing as destiny on soaps! there is no such thing as END GAME, and there is no such thing as forever and ever!

SHICK was toxic for 10 years, and they were toxic for their faux reunion!! TPTB have MAB doing major rewrites in an attempt to fix the mistakes of attempting to re-pair SHICK! did everyone notice there was no sexual electricity between them?? Nick was doing all the work and Sharon looked frigid!! The Ratings have sucked and the money people want it fixed and it looks like it will be soon!
Boy I sure didn't notice there was no energy between Nick and Sharon - nope, did notice they were lookin' good together!
Ratings started to 'suck' three years ago when Y&R became the "Phyllis Show". I expect the ratings will improve once the writers put to right the mess the made of things three years ago.

lady red

Postby lady red » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi....ITA! The writers are trying to get sympathy from the viewers! Well, it will never work! I will never feel any sympathy for psychoPhyllis! I feel sorry for her children, that they have a mother that's a self-centered cold-hearted treacherous she-devil that has no class or scruples that will do anything to snag a man! Poor Summer and Daniel! :( I also feel sorry for all the people Phyllis has viciously tormented! I wouldn't wish Phyllis on anyone! I will never believe in Phick! Regardless of what the ptb attempt to shove down the viewers throats, Phick will never be it!! Never! IMO They don't have a snowball chance in he!! Sharon & Nick have their faults, and issues but, they have what Phick never had--love and chemistry! After all the hurdles Schick has crossed, they still have their intense powerful connection...they are the supercouple always have been and always will be!

Hush783

Postby Hush783 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote marylynn57: there is NO such thing as destiny on soaps! there is no such thing as END GAME, and there is no such thing as forever and ever!

SHICK was toxic for 10 years, and they were toxic for their faux reunion!! TPTB have MAB doing major rewrites in an attempt to fix the mistakes of attempting to re-pair SHICK! did everyone notice there was no sexual electricity between them?? Nick was doing all the work and Sharon looked frigid!! The Ratings have sucked and the money people want it fixed and it looks like it will be soon!
Boy I sure didn't notice there was no energy between Nick and Sharon - nope, did notice they were lookin' good together!
Ratings started to 'suck' three years ago when Y&R became the "Phyllis Show". I expect the ratings will improve once the writers put to right the mess the made of things three years ago.

they sure did. the rating took a nosedive.

there's goes the argument of phyllis being the "star of the show" out the window :-) :-) :-)

the show also did great years ago when "phyllis" went to search for fame in hollywood but came back empty handed...

guess eva longoria just got lucky...

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote pfoster191: Lets not forget that Nick went after Phyllis first. When he started hitting on her, she gave him a surprised look. He later told Phyllis and Jack that he had checked the DNA and that he is the father of Phyllis' baby. No one else needs to check. So I guess thats who he wants to be with. However, we know Nick, he doesn't know himself who he wants, only for a few weeks at a time. But for now, he said he wants to be with Phyllis and Summer and we do know that he only does what he wants to do because he is self centered. He is going to put his wants first no matter who has what kids. There needs to be more single women his age on the show, then he wouldn't be with S or P for long.

Any self-respecting woman who gets hit on by a married man shouldn't immediately show him the sofa. Phyllis has no morals...she's never turned anybody down. She even started getting excited and giggley when Adam hit on her.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 am

The Schick reunion is not over with. It's just a temporary setback. There's a few bumps in the road to get there, but you'll see. Nick and Sharon will be back together and Phyllis knows this. Why the writers want to do this is beyond me. It's like beating a dead horse to death!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”