GET HIM, BILLY!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CGabriel510

GET HIM, BILLY!

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:31 pm

I was standing up, CLAPPING when Billy clocked Cane!!
I'm sorry Neil didn't clock him too.....
I hope Lilly can see who he REALLY is, and SHUTS him out of her life COMPLETELY!!!!

THANK YOU

Oreo123

Re: GET HIM, BILLY!

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Billy may hide behind the excuse "I'm just a screwup" but he admits his faults!

There is irony here....because Billy has no problem admitting his shortcomings (Pride is not one of his many sins) his mother, Jill felt comfortable confiding in HIM that she lost all her liquid assets....not Cane (the so called PERFECT one). Her instincts were right.....love does not judge....and she knew her SON BILLY would not!

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Billy got a good punch in ALL because Cane felt so ashamed of what he did, REALLY now you couldn't PAID Billy to try that on other terms, but thats OK i'm sure Cane will over come and he SHOULD everyone almost in GC has messed up one way or another some has went far as trying to murder someone(Phyllis i'm speaking about) some have lied to cover up there i want a father for my baby ( known other than Scheming,Lying Midget Chloe)etc. etc. on in on, So sure why not forgive Cane he never Killed anyone, never broke up a marriage, never swindle anyone out of money, never tried to take something from someone, always forgive, SURE WHY NOT FORGIVE CANE

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Quote niptuck: Billy got a good punch in ALL because Cane felt so ashamed of what he did, REALLY now you couldn't PAID Billy to try that on other terms, but thats OK i'm sure Cane will over come and he SHOULD everyone almost in GC has messed up one way or another some has went far as trying to murder someone(Phyllis i'm speaking about) some have lied to cover up there i want a father for my baby ( known other than Scheming,Lying Midget Chloe)etc. etc. on in on, So sure why not forgive Cane he never Killed anyone, never broke up a marriage, never swindle anyone out of money, never tried to take something from someone, always forgive, SURE WHY NOT FORGIVE CANE

Forgive me for over simplifying this--but it is a matter of trust. He has lived a lie the whole time in GC. Who is the real Cane? This guy is a player. Looking for a family (sob sob) I had a terrible childhood (sob sob). Somebody call him a Wambulance.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”