Nina, Lily, Neil--Phooy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bobtaild

Nina, Lily, Neil--Phooy

Postby bobtaild » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Nina has what she wished for, Cane is a fraud, and now she must face the truth, PC3 does not love her or want her. Would'nt it be something if PC4 turned out to be not PC3 child, who knows, with all the DNA faking. Neil what a man, he lies, cheats and now thinks Cane is the worst person ever. Get a life Neil. Lily just too young. She promises to love can no matter what and now with this bump in the road, throws Cane under the bus. Cane was just wanting a family and PC3 saw the oppertunity to remain invisible and have Cane get a family to boot. Give cane a break and let Nina, Lily and Neil disappear. :|

cpmorpheous

Re: Nina, Lily, Neil--Phooy

Postby cpmorpheous » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Quote bobtaild: Nina has what she wished for, Cane is a fraud, and now she must face the truth, PC3 does not love her or want her. Would'nt it be something if PC4 turned out to be not PC3 child, who knows, with all the DNA faking. Neil what a man, he lies, cheats and now thinks Cane is the worst person ever. Get a life Neil. Lily just too young. She promises to love can no matter what and now with this bump in the road, throws Cane under the bus. Cane was just wanting a family and PC3 saw the oppertunity to remain invisible and have Cane get a family to boot. Give cane a break and let Nina, Lily and Neil disappear. :|

First, Nina didn't get what she wished for, she was only looking for the truth!! Second, Phillip told Nina in Catherine's hospital bed that he cared for her!! I can't argue much about Cane except that he came in trying to help PC III, but fell in love with Lily and didn't know how to get out of the mess that he made!!! Neil is another story entirely, but I have to give him credit of how he didn't let Tyra move in with him!!!!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

RU serious, you don't see Lily side in this. Cane hurt her badly. Esp in what will be revealed on tomorrow's show. Don't get me wrong I love Cane and sympathize with him. But she needs to think on all these new developments that have just come to light. Her husband is not who he said he was. I can understand your anger at Nina and Neal but not brokenhearted Lily. Give her a minute let her get her bearings she'll remember her vows and forgive him. She can't help herself!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

RU serious, you don't see Lily side in this. Cane hurt her badly. Esp in what will be revealed on tomorrow's show. Don't get me wrong I love Cane and sympathize with him. But she needs to think on all these new developments that have just come to light. Her husband is not who he said he was. I can understand your anger at Nina and Neal but not brokenhearted Lily. Give her a minute let her get her bearings she'll remember her vows and forgive him. She can't help herself!

daddybigdraws

Postby daddybigdraws » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Quote annyhall: RU serious, you don't see Lily side in this. Cane hurt her badly. Esp in what will be revealed on tomorrow's show. Don't get me wrong I love Cane and sympathize with him. But she needs to think on all these new developments that have just come to light. Her husband is not who he said he was. I can understand your anger at Nina and Neal but not brokenhearted Lily. Give her a minute let her get her bearings she'll remember her vows and forgive him. She can't help herself!

I totally see why Lily would be upset but when you peel everything back Lily fell in love with Cane, as a person. To divorce him because he isn't who she thought he was is kind of shallow when you think of it. It isn't like he is a murderer or something. The only difference is he is not a Chancelor. He is still the same person she fell in love with. So what he lied to her. I have been married for 11 years and I can't count the amount of times I lied to my wife. The point is Cane is still the person she married it shouldnt matter if he is a Chancelor or not.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Quote daddybigdraws:
Quote annyhall: RU serious, you don't see Lily side in this. Cane hurt her badly. Esp in what will be revealed on tomorrow's show. Don't get me wrong I love Cane and sympathize with him. But she needs to think on all these new developments that have just come to light. Her husband is not who he said he was. I can understand your anger at Nina and Neal but not brokenhearted Lily. Give her a minute let her get her bearings she'll remember her vows and forgive him. She can't help herself!

I totally see why Lily would be upset but when you peel everything back Lily fell in love with Cane, as a person. To divorce him because he isn't who she thought he was is kind of shallow when you think of it. It isn't like he is a murderer or something. The only difference is he is not a Chancelor. He is still the same person she fell in love with. So what he lied to her. I have been married for 11 years and I can't count the amount of times I lied to my wife. The point is Cane is still the person she married it shouldnt matter if he is a Chancelor or not.

I love your name! Where did you get she divorced him from! I think there is something very serious that is about to get in the way of a divorce. She will be a bit occupied to think about a divorce right now! And if you watch the show at all you know lily isn't shallow and does not care about the name it is the lie he told her.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Quote bobtaild: Nina has what she wished for, Cane is a fraud, and now she must face the truth, PC3 does not love her or want her. Would'nt it be something if PC4 turned out to be not PC3 child, who knows, with all the DNA faking. Neil what a man, he lies, cheats and now thinks Cane is the worst person ever. Get a life Neil. Lily just too young. She promises to love can no matter what and now with this bump in the road, throws Cane under the bus. Cane was just wanting a family and PC3 saw the oppertunity to remain invisible and have Cane get a family to boot. Give cane a break and let Nina, Lily and Neil disappear. :|

Here we go again...another example of "perfect" Cane! Why does Cane not get any of the blame? I dont blame Lily for being upset. Think about it...if the person you love up and told you that they were not the person they had claimed to be all these years, wouldnt it upset you?

As for Nina, she wasnt out to get any wish, she was trying to find the truth! Sure, it may not have been exactly what she was searching for but at least she gets absolution now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”