P3 & Nina...Still married?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mrsillinois1961

P3 & Nina...Still married?

Postby mrsillinois1961 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 am

Ok Now since P3 is alive, wouldn't their marriage still be vaild after all these yrs. I do not recall a divorce between them before the so called accident.

liddy1

Re: P3 & Nina...Still married?

Postby liddy1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:54 am

Quote mrsillinois1961: Ok Now since P3 is alive, wouldn't their marriage still be vaild after all these yrs. I do not recall a divorce between them before the so called accident.

they were never divorced...I have a better question-shouldn't he be charged with faking his death ?)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 am

Quote liddy1:
Quote mrsillinois1961: Ok Now since P3 is alive, wouldn't their marriage still be vaild after all these yrs. I do not recall a divorce between them before the so called accident.

they were never divorced...I have a better question-shouldn't he be charged with faking his death ?)

Yes he should....and Cane as the former CEO of a major Corp should be charged with Federal, State Charges as well....having had to sign off on interstate and international transfers of money etc as one poster pointed out. Will TPTB go there...probably not!

The point is both of them just didn't tell a lie i.e Chloe...or cheat on a wife (Neil or Billy or any man in GC....theirs was a HUGH FRAUD on which multiple counts can be logged against them....HELLO HEATHER THERE ARE SOME REAL CRIMINALS WAITING FOR YOU AT POOLSIDE!

And by the way...Cane accepted PC's inheritance fraudently...having no right to it or to dispose of it as he choose to whether he gave it to an orphanage or not. Those funds must be returned to the estate. Again this is not a typical lie GC characters tell on a daily basis...but a big problem for alot of people. It isn't just about Lily's feelings either. Although I do not mean to minimize her hurt in any way...this fraud is much larger than their relationship.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm

I think after 7 Years a spouse can claim their spouse dead if no body has been found, but being that Phillip and Nina were married before the crash.....I would say yes...but the law has to get involved her, becasue Phillip commited a crime...faking your death..I am sure insurance policies were in place and settled...sounds as if PC3 should go to jail...Cane should be fined big time or maybe jail time or community service....don't really know

JK9898

Postby JK9898 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote QueenT:

I think after 7 Years a spouse can claim their spouse dead if no body has been found, but being that Phillip and Nina were married before the crash.....I would say yes...but the law has to get involved her, becasue Phillip commited a crime...faking your death..I am sure insurance policies were in place and settled...sounds as if PC3 should go to jail...Cane should be fined big time or maybe jail time or community service....don't really know

This is GC we are talking about nobody goes to jail at least not for very long.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Quote QueenT:

If Phillip had been missing for seven years or more Nina could have had him declared dead. Since they believed him to be dead and Phillip had faked everything there was no need for that. As far as the world was concerned Phillip Chancellor III was dead. At this point I would assume their marrige, under the circumstances is vailid. But I think there are far bigger issues than that to solve before everyone can move on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”