Another Jack thought - May contain nuts or spoilers

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crjb1

Another Jack thought - May contain nuts or spoilers

Postby crjb1 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm

We now know that Mary Jane is Patty >) , whom once had a relationship with Jack :D . We also know that Victor >( had paid for surgery to alter her appearance. But you would think that once Jack :D bedded Mary Jane >( a couple of times, things might have seemed a bit familiar to him. Are we to believe that Victor >( altered her body as well? I don't know, but if my wife >) >) >) >( >( >( disrobed in front of me, altered appearance or not I would know that it's her. ~)

Oreo123

Re: Another Jack thought - May contain nuts or spoilers

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Well it has been about 20 years and Jack has had many women in between Patty - his first wife - and MJ today. I posted the same thing when she first arrived...thinking a man must sense some familiarity???? It is only her brother Paul who senses something...her eyes..her laugh...it was something that stirred a memory...but then again he spent many more years growing up with his younger sister than Jack did married to her.

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Quote Oreo123: Well it has been about 20 years and Jack has had many women in between Patty - his first wife - and MJ today. I posted the same thing when she first arrived...thinking a man must sense some familiarity???? It is only her brother Paul who senses something...her eyes..her laugh...it was something that stirred a memory...but then again he spent many more years growing up with his younger sister than Jack did married to her.

As a man, we don't forget anything. If MJ has a mole on her left butt cheek, my guess that it is still there. If Jacko had 50 partners in between, it wouldn't matter, a mole is a mole.

jennyabby

Postby jennyabby » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Good point, but I don't think the writers ever worry about the details of their story lines.

Remember when Nick was drunk and was with Grace. I remember being so annoyed that he had no idea it wasn't Sharon. Or when Dru and Malcom did it. Same thing.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Guess the writers do it with the lights off !) and their eyes closed 3) and are a bunch of prudes! ~) ~) Cause they (all of them) never gave it a thought that sexual partners remember each other!......Ohhh thinking back in time LOL KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

MadelynB

Postby MadelynB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Quote crjb1: We now know that Mary Jane is Patty >) , whom once had a relationship with Jack :D . We also know that Victor >( had paid for surgery to alter her appearance. But you would think that once Jack :D bedded Mary Jane >( a couple of times, things might have seemed a bit familiar to him. Are we to believe that Victor >( altered her body as well? I don't know, but if my wife >) >) >) >( >( >( disrobed in front of me, altered appearance or not I would know that it's her. ~)

I agree that the writers simply don't consider ways of identifying a person once their looks have been altered. Out of curiosity though — why did you label your post as "may contain nuts or spoilers". What it is about your post that you consider a possible spoiler?

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am

Quote MadelynB:
Quote crjb1: We now know that Mary Jane is Patty >) , whom once had a relationship with Jack :D . We also know that Victor >( had paid for surgery to alter her appearance. But you would think that once Jack :D bedded Mary Jane >( a couple of times, things might have seemed a bit familiar to him. Are we to believe that Victor >( altered her body as well? I don't know, but if my wife >) >) >) >( >( >( disrobed in front of me, altered appearance or not I would know that it's her. ~)

I agree that the writers simply don't consider ways of identifying a person once their looks have been altered. Out of curiosity though — why did you label your post as "may contain nuts or spoilers". What it is about your post that you consider a possible spoiler?

It was only a few shows ago that it came out that MJ is Patty. I put the spoiler thing in for those who may have not caught up yet. I know of some who tape the weeks shows and have mini-marathons on the weekend. It's for their benefit. As for the nut thing, I find it humurous to see it everywhere. You buy ketchup and it's on the label. What nuts are in ketchup?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”