Nikki Newman Stepmom?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Nikki Newman Stepmom?

Postby divasoapfan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 am

Nikki Newman is going to be Heather's new stepmom....after arresting Nikki's daughter-in-law Phyliss,taking away Nikki's granddaughter's Mommy,and after all the other Bad things Heather has pulled on The Newman Family....How in the H-- could this family break bread together at a family gathering,not to mention accepting her as a step-daughter.....after all Nikki is going to marry Heather's Daddy....... ~) ~) ~)

Oreo123

Re: Nikki Newman Stepmom?

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Jut because she said yes.....alot could happen...and it has already started hasn't it?

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:03 pm

This could be funny I would like to see the writer's add a little humor to Nikki's role,I think she could play this part very well instead of being so serious all the time.... :] :] :] :]

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 pm

There are going to be some things mentioned in the spoilers that are going to involve Nikki. Her marriage plans to Paul may not happen. I hoped that it would because Nikki and Paul made a good couple. Nothing seems to go as smoothly as one might think on this soap.

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 pm

I was reading that too...I do think,and I do not want this....that Victor & Nikki will re-unite,Paul and Nikki would be better then the mustache ~) ~) !

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Quote divasoapfan: I was reading that too...I do think,and I do not want this....that Victor & Nikki will re-unite,Paul and Nikki would be better then the mustache ~) ~) !

Yes, right about that because I would like to see Nikki and Victor together but I just think that it would not be the wrong thing for them to do because Victor is so controlling and always told Nikki that he didn't want her doing this or that. And Paul just let her do her own thing. And he accepted her just the way she was without trying to manupulate her.

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

I did enjoy how nice Victor was to Nikki at the Hospital. He at least seemed like he did have some human feelings after all..I do not want them to reunite though.... ~) ~) ~) Hey what ever happened to Aunt Casey,Nikki's sister who she left for a while to look after.....Maybe she is the one who will die....

MadelynB

Postby MadelynB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Quote divasoapfan: Nikki Newman is going to be Heather's new stepmom....after arresting Nikki's daughter-in-law Phyliss,taking away Nikki's granddaughter's Mommy,and after all the other Bad things Heather has pulled on The Newman Family....How in the H-- could this family break bread together at a family gathering,not to mention accepting her as a step-daughter.....after all Nikki is going to marry Heather's Daddy....... ~) ~) ~)

Since Nikki's engagement to Paul is still on, it seems like Nikki has no problem being Heather's step-mom despite the fact that Heather had Phyllis arrested and wants to prosecute her for child abuse. Guess Nikki figures that this has nothing to do with her relationship with Paul. I don't either but agree that a union between the two would make for some pretty awkward and tense family gatherings (but many family gatherings are awkard and tense — I sometimes think it goes with the territory and there always seems to be some family "secret" or some issue that everyone knows to simply avoid). I read a post on these boards that said that Nikki was going ahead with her marriage to Paul as she gets kidnapped on their wedding day. If this indeed happens — guess guess we'll have to wait even longer until the writers decide to end this storyline! IMO, the bigger question is what Nikki's reaction will be when she learns that MJ is the one who brought the child abuse charges against Phyllis and what will her reaction be when she learns that Victor is the one who brought MJ to town in the first place!

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Quote MadelynB:
Quote divasoapfan: Nikki Newman is going to be Heather's new stepmom....after arresting Nikki's daughter-in-law Phyliss,taking away Nikki's granddaughter's Mommy,and after all the other Bad things Heather has pulled on The Newman Family....How in the H-- could this family break bread together at a family gathering,not to mention accepting her as a step-daughter.....after all Nikki is going to marry Heather's Daddy....... ~) ~) ~)

Since Nikki's engagement to Paul is still on, it seems like Nikki has no problem being Heather's step-mom despite the fact that Heather had Phyllis arrested and wants to prosecute her for child abuse. Guess Nikki figures that this has nothing to do with her relationship with Paul. I don't either but agree that a union between the two would make for some pretty awkward and tense family gatherings (but many family gatherings are awkard and tense — I sometimes think it goes with the territory and there always seems to be some family "secret" or some issue that everyone knows to simply avoid). I read a post on these boards that said that Nikki was going ahead with her marriage to Paul as she gets kidnapped on their wedding day. If this indeed happens — guess guess we'll have to wait even longer until the writers decide to end this storyline! IMO, the bigger question is what Nikki's reaction will be when she learns that MJ is the one who brought the child abuse charges against Phyllis and what will her reaction be when she learns that Victor is the one who brought MJ to town in the first place!

ITA!!!! The one place I know I will feel awkward and uncomfortable is with my family(only if everyone is there) Me and my mom are best friends. MJ is going to be the bomb(I just wish she had left Summer alone) MJ is what we have needed for a long time...suspence!!! Fun crazy, real female revenge!! :D

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 am

Victor recognized that Nikki is the only one who can step in for Summer's mommy.....he is enveloping his family with love...but he better be circleing them with a maximum security force with MJ on the loose!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”