PC3/ Cane S/L and the missing links Spoiler Talk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lorriekay

PC3/ Cane S/L and the missing links Spoiler Talk

Postby lorriekay » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm

So now we know that Cane has been using PC3's blood and PC3 is Jill's biological son. OK then how did PC3 know about the baby switch story (I'm assuming that's the reason why he sent Cane)since he was in Austraila?
How did Cane switch out the mouth swab? Why did he pretend or think he was Deila's daddy? Any thoughts or any thing I missed?

Nubien

Re: PC3/ Cane S/L and the missing links Spoiler Talk

Postby Nubien » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Quote lorriekay: So now we know that Cane has been using PC3's blood and PC3 is Jill's biological son. OK then how did PC3 know about the baby switch story (I'm assuming that's the reason why he sent Cane)since he was in Austraila?
How did Cane switch out the mouth swab? Why did he pretend or think he was Deila's daddy? Any thoughts or any thing I missed?

This storyline is too difficult to try to figure out. Years ago Catherine switched Jill's baby for another baby. Jill raised PC3 who she thought was her son. If the storyline stands that Cathrine switched babies, PC3 is not Jill's son. Her real son is still out there somewhere. If the writers decide to wipe out the baby switching by Catherine, then PC3 could turn out to be Jill's son. It's too confusing to try to figure out because the writers do not know to write good storylines...

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Amber did research on the Internet in an effort to find the "real" Phillip Chancellor III. I think she probably gave info about the "baby switch" and the actual Phillip III saw it and convinced his friend Cane to come to GC and pretend to be him. Regarding Delia, it will be revealed that Cane knew all along he wasn't her father. And, I think it will also be revealed that Phillip III's blood was actually used for the DNA test to show that Cane might be Delia's father.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Quote HOT PINK: Amber did research on the Internet in an effort to find the "real" Phillip Chancellor III. I think she probably gave info about the baby switch and the actual Phillip III saw it and convinced Cane to come to GC and pretend to be him. Regarding Delia, it will be revealed that Cane knew all along he wasn't her father. And, I think it will also be revealed that Phillip III's blood was actually used for the DNA test to show that Cane might be Delia's father.

B-I-N-G-O and bingo was his name. Either there never was a switch, it was a dream, poor memory because of the start of Katherine's LYME DISEASE, or they were switched back, or as Oreo says she got confused between her giving up her daughter and Jill's baby. Take your pick until TPTB decied what to do about it.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote Nubien:
Quote lorriekay: So now we know that Cane has been using PC3's blood and PC3 is Jill's biological son. OK then how did PC3 know about the baby switch story (I'm assuming that's the reason why he sent Cane)since he was in Austraila?

This storyline is too difficult to try to figure out. Years ago Catherine switched Jill's baby for another baby. Jill raised PC3 who she thought was her son. If the storyline stands that Cathrine switched babies, PC3 is not Jill's son. Her real son is still out there somewhere. If the writers decide to wipe out the baby switching by Catherine, then PC3 could turn out to be Jill's son. It's too confusing to try to figure out because the writers do not know to write good storylines...

The blood Cane switched for this last DNA test proves without a doubt that Phillip III (who just returned) is the Phillip III Jill raised and is, in fact, the real Phillip Chancellor III. Let's hope TPTB verify that Katherine did not actually switch the babies (or a lot of fans will be on their cases).

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 am

Monday's show will have answers - some unpopular ones - but answers!
The switch may have occurred many years before PC III's birth...or no switch just a confused memory katherine is suffering from. We all remember things differently after years pass - in minor ways or in major ways. Add in age and alcohol abuse (even if years ago) and total recall becomes blurred or impossible and only fragments of facts remain.
Cane lies better than a highly trained CIA agent..without a blink...no trace of body language to signal a lie. This man has absolutely no conscience or cannot tell the truth from a lie wanting the lie more than anything or anyone else. He proved his wanting a family was more important than his love (?) for Lily because he had to once he saw the DNA results and knew it was Billy or wanted to?
Monday...PC III will tell his story and both men will give their excuses...one for escaping a life to live a lie...and another for living another persons life lieing to everyone to do it.

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 am

This s/l is not over yet.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am

PC III's reason for faking his death came about after a failed suicide attempt. He had his reasons for attempting to take his life - and decided to run away from it and start over. Bad idea that caused terrible painto his family. Some people cannot take the pain they are coping with and think the only way to achieve peace is to end the pain. He tried and failed. Rather than try again hoping to be successful - he runs away from the family causing so much pain to start a new life. This is a bitter pill for Jill Katherine and Nina to swallow.

Cane's agreeing to replace PC III to A) Undo the pain his friend caused his family all these years and rid himself of the "guilt" his deception has caused hime; and, B) Attain for himself all he ever wanted - a family.
Both these gents created a scam for selfish reasons that had nothing to do with loving the family PC III left behind or loving the people Cane came to know. What they wanted and needed was the most important thing of all and they proved it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”