For long time viewers do any of you remember the first two Sharons ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lvsdasnow

Re: For long time viewers do any of you remember the first two Sharons ?

Postby lvsdasnow » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 am

Quote Memory24: I was watching back then but I was really young and the only Sharon I could remember was Sharon Case. If you do remember the other Sharon's how were they? Did you like the character of Sharon back then when she was played by a different actress? I know that they were not on very long but sometimes you only have to see an actress or actor portray a role once and fall in love with their portrayal of that character. I know the two actresses were Heidi Mark and Monica Potter.

I remember the two. One was short with her words and they were not meaningful. The other was just a little syfisicated(Pardon my spelling) she would look like nothing she had was wrong. When Case started playing Sharon, She was more relaxed and played the guys. She liked to use Matt and he took it until Sharon met Nick, The little rich kid. She went home to her mother, (we found out her mother was in a wheel chair at that time), and told her mother she met someone that was going to give them everything they wanted. From that day on, she chased Nick. Teased him and did everything she could to get him to notice her. Nikki didnt like her either. Sharon only wanted to fulfil her dream and Nick could do it. Nikki knew that and tried everything to get Nick to leave her alone. Case played the best part of Sharon. That is all my opinion. Thanks

CGabriel510

Re: For long time viewers do any of you remember the first two Sharons ?

Postby CGabriel510 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 am

Quote lvsdasnow:
Quote Memory24: I was watching back then but I was really young and the only Sharon I could remember was Sharon Case. If you do remember the other Sharon's how were they? Did you like the character of Sharon back then when she was played by a different actress? I know that they were not on very long but sometimes you only have to see an actress or actor portray a role once and fall in love with their portrayal of that character. I know the two actresses were Heidi Mark and Monica Potter.

I remember the two. One was short with her words and they were not meaningful. The other was just a little syfisicated(Pardon my spelling) she would look like nothing she had was wrong. When Case started playing Sharon, She was more relaxed and played the guys. She liked to use Matt and he took it until Sharon met Nick, The little rich kid. She went home to her mother, (we found out her mother was in a wheel chair at that time), and told her mother she met someone that was going to give them everything they wanted. From that day on, she chased Nick. Teased him and did everything she could to get him to notice her. Nikki didnt like her either. Sharon only wanted to fulfil her dream and Nick could do it. Nikki knew that and tried everything to get Nick to leave her alone. Case played the best part of Sharon. That is all my opinion. Thanks

WOW,
I MUST have SLEPT the time when another actress played Sharon, because I've been watching Y&R since the 70's and I HONESTLY DON'T remember any other Sharon, except Sharon Case.......

Return to “The Young and the Restless”