Am I Missing Something Here????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nubien

Am I Missing Something Here????

Postby Nubien » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Somebody help me understand this....If Catherine switched babies when Jill gave birth to and gave Jill Phillip 3 to raise as her son, then where is the real Phillip 3 Jill's real son ?) ?) ?) ?

HOT PINK

Re: Am I Missing Something Here????

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 pm

The Phillip III Jill raised is, in fact, the real Phillip chancellor III. Either Katherine's memory of switching the babies was part of a dream she had while in a drunken stupor, or she didn't actually switch the babies. Hopefully, we'll find out the answer soon.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote HOT PINK: The Phillip III Jill raised is, in fact, the real Phillip chancellor III. Either Katherine's memory of switching the babies was part of a dream she had while in a drunken stupor, or she didn't actually switch the babies. Hopefully, we'll find out the answer soon.

You are right HOTPINK only other explanation is they really WERE SWITCHED and she immediately felt remorse and switched them BACK. She does remember running across a field with a baby in her arms could that have PC3 and she was on the estate? Could she have confused the two "differnt babies as OREO has suggested? Her own bio daughter's birth and the birth of JILL's baby PHILLIP? Or did she see a baby switch in a drunken stupor in a MOVIE and just confuse it years later. So many great possibilities. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote HOT PINK: The Phillip III Jill raised is, in fact, the real Phillip chancellor III. Either Katherine's memory of switching the babies was part of a dream she had while in a drunken stupor, or she didn't actually switch the babies. Hopefully, we'll find out the answer soon.

You are right HOTPINK only other explanation is they really WERE SWITCHED and she immediately felt remorse and switched them BACK. She does remember running across a field with a baby in her arms could that have PC3 and she was on the estate? Could she have confused the two "differnt babies as OREO has suggested? Her own bio daughter's birth and the birth of JILL's baby PHILLIP? Or did she see a baby switch in a drunken stupor in a MOVIE and just confuse it years later. So many great possibilities. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I can't wait to see what the writers have come up with. Just hope it is a REALLY GOOD explanation.

mpwifefl

Postby mpwifefl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:45 pm

I've been watching Y&R since the VERY beginning and have missed very few shows due to raising kids and the VCR/DVD-R inventions. NEVER do I remember any baby switching storylines where Kay was concerned. IF......and its a big IF.........they come up with this one, its an afterthought and, BTW, shame on the writers for coming up with such BOVINE SCATOLOGY!!!!!! I'm waiting for tne next show to fall ........to make PCIII gay. I have abbbbbbbbsolutely nothing against gay people but that's the SLEAZY way out of this story line. I do remember that about the time of the wreck, Philip and Nina were totally in love with one another and P3 shouldn't have had to run from ANYTHING.

Fix it writers.......if not, many of us are making you the laughing stock of the entire CBS soap writing teacm!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”