Could it be Jana

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
T Nice

Could it be Jana

Postby T Nice » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Could jana be behind the art scam? Just wondering since she started having those head aches again,maybe the old jana is coming back. >(

cats meow

Re: Could it be Jana

Postby cats meow » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm

i really don't think so, the fab 4 are so good together

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:27 pm

I hope not! I like the new Jana much better than the old one. Since she and Kevin are psychically linked, I think her headaches happened in correspondence with his horrible ordeal with Clint. I don't believe she's had any headaches since Kevin came back. I have a feeling Jana will be instrumental in exposing the people involved in the art scam and may be surprised by who is actually behind it.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Quote HOT PINK: I hope not! I like the new Jana much better than the old one. Since she and Kevin are psychically linked, I think her headaches happened in correspondence with his horrible ordeal with Clint. I don't believe she's had any headaches since Kevin came back. I have a feeling Jana will be instrumental in exposing the people involved in the art scam and may be surprised by who is actually behind it.

i hope you are right, did you notice jana holding her tummy?? maybe pregnant???????

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Quote cats meow:
Quote HOT PINK: I hope not! I like the new Jana much better than the old one. Since she and Kevin are psychically linked, I think her headaches happened in correspondence with his horrible ordeal with Clint. I don't believe she's had any headaches since Kevin came back. I have a feeling Jana will be instrumental in exposing the people involved in the art scam and may be surprised by who is actually behind it.

i hope you are right, did you notice jana holding her tummy?? maybe pregnant???????

That's right, she was holding her tummy. Headaches are also quite common during first trimester (and during the entire pregnancy).

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 pm

i did not know that, i do not have children, i hope she is pregnant, i think they are a great couple

EVSCNB

Postby EVSCNB » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 pm

I read a spoiler a while back that said Jana would die later this year. I think she had went insane again and tried to kill her and Kevin but he made it out. Remember when Kevin was missing, she was having all those headaches.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Quote cats meow: i did not know that, i do not have children, i hope she is pregnant, i think they are a great couple

I think Kevin and Jana are a great couple, too! Can't you just seem them with a baby? Jana would make a great mother, and becoming a father could make Kevin more responsible and less prone to do his mother's bidding!

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Quote EVSCNB: I read a spoiler a while back that said Jana would die later this year. I think she had went insane again and tried to kill her and Kevin but he made it out.

OMG, i hope this is incorrect info, i could see them being great parents, they have such good hearts

Return to “The Young and the Restless”