Fourth of July Poll Results!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mrs. Sharon Newman

Re: Fourth of July Poll Results!

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:26 pm

i like nick and him and his dimples are sexy lol
but i probably would take billy. he is fun and very gorgeous( and at the moment , im the least frustrated at him ) :)

Jackie Cool

Postby Jackie Cool » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Nick is so fine with great lips.
If Billy was as tall as Nick he would be so fine also.

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Quote Jackie Cool: Nick is so fine with great lips.
If Billy was as tall as Nick he would be so fine also.

There's a lot to being tall :D If I had to choose it would be Nick(I see beyond his character,you would have to!!!!!)

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Quote Demus: All 3 are hot! Nick is just sexy - Cane is sexy in a romantic way - and Billy is a hottie in a fun lovin type of way.

I'm OK with Nick being...Top Dawg!!! :D

Yeah I completely agree Cane is the sweep you off your feet and Billy is the guy who would have you dying of laughter. Those two are both HOT *) .

But my preference is Nick he just always will be loved him since forever. The man is just too much between that body and those dimples *) *) *) .

Also does anyone remember those Fourth of July pool parties the Newman's use to throw. Well I do because Nick would always be dancing and honestly it was the funniest and cutest thing ever he definitely had some dance moves :-) .

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 am

Quote Memory24:
Quote Demus: All 3 are hot! Nick is just sexy - Cane is sexy in a romantic way - and Billy is a hottie in a fun lovin type of way.

I'm OK with Nick being...Top Dawg!!! :D

Yeah I completely agree Cane is the sweep you off your feet and Billy is the guy who would have you dying of laughter. Those two are both HOT *) .

But my preference is Nick he just always will be loved him since forever. The man is just too much between that body and those dimples *) *) *) .

Also does anyone remember those Fourth of July pool parties the Newman's use to throw. Well I do because Nick would always be dancing and honestly it was the funniest and cutest thing ever he definitely had some dance moves :-) .

Gee I sure do remember the pool parties, Good throwback memory.

shademorgis

Postby shademorgis » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am

Why would anyone want Nick over Cane? Cane may have lied about his identity but Nick reminds me of a sleazy snake. I think Cane is more of a stand-up guy and to me, better looking.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”