Heather-Non Bash

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
indyfan51

Heather-Non Bash

Postby indyfan51 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm

I will probably be in the minority here, but I think TPTB are totally against this character. Remember when Christine was the ADA and won, like, 100% of her cases?? Good grief! Heather's cases have had the odds of winning stacked against her since she came to town. She's trying to do what she was hired to do, there's always these tiny technicalities she can't overcome. (one of them is Michael Baldwin) We all know what happened when TGVN went out on that boat with Walter Palin. We all knew he was playing judge, jury and executioner and since he has more money than God, we all knew he'd walk away. Other principles have broken laws and walked away; leaving Heather shaking her head. Luckily she still has her job and she will try to do it. Please don't hate her. Try to understand where she's coming from.

HeatherFan

Re: Heather-Non Bash

Postby HeatherFan » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Well we may be the only ones, but what can I say, I'm a Heather fan. :) However, I'm really disappointed that the writers have not developed her character and continually use her to prop up other characters. Heather was born in GC and lived there in her early teens, but the writers treat her like she is a new character with no history. Since Heather came back to GC, she has had few scenes with her father, Paul. I remember when Heather was a baby, Paul and her had more interaction back then, than they do now. Other than Adam and Paul, Heather never shares scenes with other characters unless she is arresting them. ;(

The writers try to make Heather the bad person and try to make people feel sorry for criminals like (arsonist, attempted murderer, chipmunk made me do it, Terrible Tom abused me), Kevin, who continually commits crimes and gets away with them. Heather may be a bit amibitious and easy to jump to conclusions, as in the case now with Phylis. But unlike Phylis, Heather has never tried to kill anyone, like Phylis has several times. One of these days, I hope that Paul has a vision of who tried to run him over with her car, then Heather can arrest Phylis for good!

Nmbr1Tebowfan

Postby Nmbr1Tebowfan » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Quote HeatherFan: Well we may be the only ones, but what can I say, I'm a Heather fan. :) However, I'm really disappointed that the writers have not developed her character and continually use her to prop up other characters. Heather was born in GC and lived there in her early teens, but the writers treat her like she is a new character with no history. Since Heather came back to GC, she has had few scenes with her father, Paul. I remember when Heather was a baby, Paul and her had more interaction back then, than they do now. Other than Adam and Paul, Heather never shares scenes with other characters unless she is arresting them. ;(

The writers try to make Heather the bad person and try to make people feel sorry for criminals like (arsonist, attempted murderer, chipmunk made me do it, Terrible Tom abused me), Kevin, who continually commits crimes and gets away with them. Heather may be a bit amibitious and easy to jump to conclusions, as in the case now with Phylis. But unlike Phylis, Heather has never tried to kill anyone, like Phylis has several times. One of these days, I hope that Paul has a vision of who tried to run him over with her car, then Heather can arrest Phylis for good!

I love Heather as well! I just dont see how she and Gill can arrest Phyllis just by going on what MJ said.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Quote indyfan51: I will probably be in the minority here, but I think TPTB are totally against this character. Remember when Christine was the ADA and won, like, 100% of her cases?? Good grief! Heather's cases have had the odds of winning stacked against her since she came to town. She's trying to do what she was hired to do, there's always these tiny technicalities she can't overcome. (one of them is Michael Baldwin) We all know what happened when TGVN went out on that boat with Walter Palin. We all knew he was playing judge, jury and executioner and since he has more money than God, we all knew he'd walk away. Other principles have broken laws and walked away; leaving Heather shaking her head. Luckily she still has her job and she will try to do it. Please don't hate her. Try to understand where she's coming from.

Well, even though I did like Christine the actress is a BELL so go figure. The character of CHRISTINE pretty much was perfect and all the men fell for her. Heather, well TPTB could have written her alot better. They make her look incompetant, which she isn't she went to an IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL, I don't remember where she went to law school though. TPTB do let many criminals get away with "murder" if I could use that term. Vail Bloom is a good actress and she is doing a fine job. But I hear she is going to recurring along with ANA, TYRA, and EDEN......................

Return to “The Young and the Restless”