spoiler death

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trixie60

Re: spoiler death

Postby trixie60 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:56 am

I hope it's not zipotto, or Summer. No more kids should die and to have a pet die, is like to have a loyal friend die. Please don't let it be these too.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Well it's not Phyllis and it's not Summer so don't get your hopes up cause it aint happening.

Dias mom

Postby Dias mom » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote Demus: I'm still hoping they axe Adam!

His character has to go! The redemption for him would take too long! Isolating your siblings, acting a fool when he had the world handed to him from a father who only wanted his love, framing that father for murder cuz he's a screw up, deliberately continuing his blindness to enable him to hurt others, tormenting a pregnant woman and causing the death of her unborn child and sleeping with a man to continue his sick warped agenda.

Yeah, Adam has to go!!!!!!!!!! >(

Very well stated!!

new life

Postby new life » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Maybe the dog because he is old now and maybe he is sick in real life.If it is the dog then it would be nice that they just show that he is really ill and then it won't be a terriable thing for we animal lovers.I almost think that it is Ashleys baby even though we all know that the baby is not alive anymore.Thanks Adam you should be the one to go .I can't stand him doubt that it will be him since they just recasted him.I sure hope it isn't Nikki.I love her charactor she has come along way from where she she began.But if they didn't come to an agreement than it could be her or just disappear for awhile.

puddycat

I'm getting really angry now!

Postby puddycat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Does ANYONE know EXACTLY where they can VERIFY that they are going to kill off Zapato? I get really tired of one person saying something and then it spreads like wildfire.

I know how the rumor started, but I want to know - - where can it be VERIFIED??

ANYONE???!!!

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote LisaJ: I read somewhere that they are trying to lead viewers on by letting them THINK it's Nikki, but that in actuality Mary Jane is going to KILL Zapato Newman (Victor's never-seen dog).

Remember that I said it!

You read "SOMEWHERE"? Please tell us WHERE! This is upsetting people and we want to know your SOURCE!

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Quote Touched:
Quote Beckicat:
Quote reng: That Twitter thread was apparently moved. Someone posted a spoiler from elsewhere that they said revealed the victim. I have no idea if it's true, but I can say who if the mods feel it's OK.

Since this thread is marked as a spoiler you can speak freely about the spoiler you read.

I heard substantial rumors that Mary Jane is supposed to take out Zapato! The death of the animal is supposed to affect everyone! It is supposed to be a very sad occasion! That dog is just lovable, but I guess, when you think about it, he is getting on in years and he is a purebreed! I like the dog much more than I like Noah!

You heard "substantial" rumors? Please let us know your source of "substantial" rumors. Thank you.

stillyoungandrestless

Postby stillyoungandrestless » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:39 pm

:-)Hi! I'm a big Y&R fan and have been for about 20 yrs. I really think that maybe, just maybe, when Adam and MJ pair up they might consider kidnapping Sharon, faking her death to steal her baby so that Adam can somehow come up with a baby for Ashley. (I know that Sharon was Abbott but, she was and might become Newman again, hopefully. So this is the only Newman "death" that I can imagine. ) Only because this would drag the S/L a little longer because I really don't think Adam is going to be found out just yet.( This is just based solely on my opinion and I'm not here to bash anyone). But, Eden? stable? Whatever gave u that idea? When Noah first started hanging around her all she had on her mind was getting herself and him into trouble. I guess she lived for the thrill each time they paired up. But what can you expect she didn't have a very stable childhood to begin with until now that she has Michael and Lauren.

stillyoungandrestless

Postby stillyoungandrestless » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Quote oldlady60:
Quote Tambam: Well if it's in fact true that it's a Newman then I guess it will be Summer. I was kinda hoping it would be Eden.

Eden needs to stay so she can keep Noah in line. She is the only stable one in his life now. He is going to become very dependent on her to keep him sane.

francisfarmerpostlob

Postby francisfarmerpostlob » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 am

This is the rumor I heard:
Nikki is killed by Mary Jane when she discovers both what she did to Summer and who MJ really is.
Another rumor I heard was that MJ and Adam get together to switch Sharons baby for Ashley's non-existant child, but that to me doesn't make sense since Ashley is further along then Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”