spoiler death

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oreo123

Re: spoiler death

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

Father Todd would be a very busy priest performing exorcisms all over the place....LOL.....very dark place lately......can someone please have a POOL PARTY!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am

Quote puddycat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Oreo123:
Quote turtlegourd: It's Nikki, its all over other soap boards. (But she's not really dead!)

I still don't get why it was so upsetting if it was the dog.

Nikki may be kidnapped and hidden away but she is not killed off....and returning from the dead. Someone will probably rescue her!

Guess you never had the unconditional love of a dog or cat and experienced the loyal friendship it brings.

I have and I don't get why it would be so upsetting if it was a dog we never see, vs. a character that we come to know and love (or hate?).

I am a huge animal lover, but I just cannot get on board with this kind of thinking.

I just don't follow this - - we went through this yesterday - - NOBODY has said and Nobody has debated that this is a dog vs. a character. People are just expressing on this thread about not wanting to see an animal hurt. Why can't you get that?

Because I saw this thread and another one with people outraged over the possible death of a dog, but nothing similar regarding the potential death of a character. I therefore inferred that some people find it more upsetting to see animals hurt in a fictional story then humans.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote puddycat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Oreo123:
Quote turtlegourd: It's Nikki, its all over other soap boards. (But she's not really dead!)

Nikki may be kidnapped and hidden away but she is not killed off....and returning from the dead. Someone will probably rescue her!

Guess you never had the unconditional love of a dog or cat and experienced the loyal friendship it brings.

I have and I don't get why it would be so upsetting if it was a dog we never see, vs. a character that we come to know and love (or hate?).

I am a huge animal lover, but I just cannot get on board with this kind of thinking.

I just don't follow this - - we went through this yesterday - - NOBODY has said and Nobody has debated that this is a dog vs. a character. People are just expressing on this thread about not wanting to see an animal hurt. Why can't you get that?

Because I saw this thread and another one with people outraged over the possible death of a dog, but nothing similar regarding the potential death of a character. I therefore inferred that some people find it more upsetting to see animals hurt in a fictional story then humans.

Well, actually I have read all the posts on this thread and there are many, many of them upset that it might be a particular character - - and also, on the "dark side" it is amazing how many, many people have said they "hope" it is a particular character that dies. Take a spin through the whole thread. :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 am

Quote puddycat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote puddycat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Oreo123:

Well, actually I have read all the posts on this thread and there are many, many of them upset that it might be a particular character - - and also, on the "dark side" it is amazing how many, many people have said they "hope" it is a particular character that dies. Take a spin through the whole thread. :D

LMAO! Indeed you are correct. This whole show is turning into the dark side, IMO. ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am

LisaJ I would not be surprised if it is the dog....not Phyllis but Victor's....

We've already been privy to 2 scenes of Animal Cruelty on this twisted show and now this would be in line.....these writers are very twisted and sick....

When will this madness end!!! Oh well haven't seen the show since I read about Adam on the "down low"......of course....all a plan to get Victor back.....for what seems to be lost cause he makes no sense....again!!!

I'm glad it's Summer.....I don't have time for this crap!@

PS: Summer would of been my guess. Afterall she came back supersized and then had two lines and now she's in a coma....seemed like they really don't have use for the character.....sad the way they use these kids like they are "props"....

Defniately not like the Y&R of the past....where the kids were very involved in the s/ls ;)

turtlegourd

Postby turtlegourd » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Quote Oreo123:

Of course I have. I've also known the loyal friendship of people. My point was, people get killed on soaps all the time. I don't see the outrage over losing fictional people that I do over losing fictional dogs.

turtlegourd

Postby turtlegourd » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Quote puddycat:

I don't read the other boards - - just this one and Candace's spoilers. So, I am happy Nikki is not the one who is going to die, if anyone. Nothing has been verified.

As far as the dog goes, some people love animals very much, not more than humans, but very much, so to those people, it would be upsetting - - just as much as losing a person.

That's too bad. There are a lot of good boards out there. This one has nice people but is kind of hard to navigate and keep track of where you posted.

As far as the spoiler goes, I don't know if I can mention it, but the guy that runs it also posts other places so you're chances of coming across his stuff are pretty high, said that it was Nikki a week ago, but it wasn't a real death.

I don't know who started the dog rumor. ?) ?) ?)

turtlegourd

Postby turtlegourd » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Oreo123:

ITA! Good !) !!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”