Thoughts on Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, and Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DOOLandYRfan

Thoughts on Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, and Jack

Postby DOOLandYRfan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 pm

I think Nick and Sharon should be together. I think Phyllis and Jack should be together. I hope that Jack finds out that it isn't his baby. What is your thoughts??
Not to offend Shack fans or Phick fans or ETC.
BUT I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE SHICK!!! GO SHICK :) :)) :] ~) ;).

ILuvNY

Re: Thoughts on Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, and Jack

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Quote DOOLandYRfan: I think Nick and Sharon should be together. I think Phyllis and Jack should be together. I hope that Jack finds out that it isn't his baby. What is your thoughts??
BUT I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE SHICK!!! GO SHICK :) :)) :] ~) ;).

I'm right with you on this one!!! ;)

Kaiden

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 pm

I agree!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeppers. Although Phyllis & Malcolm were smokin.................................................

71LIMA

Postby 71LIMA » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 pm

I think that crazy Mary Jane should have something to do with Sharon losing her baby. While hospitalized she should confess to both Jack and Nick that the baby was Nick's. Phyliss and Nick should stay together.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Quote DOOLandYRfan: I think Nick and Sharon should be together. I think Phyllis and Jack should be together. I hope that Jack finds out that it isn't his baby. What is your thoughts??

I aagree. Nick and Sharon should be together and she didn't have to lie to him about the baby. From the spoilers they say that Jack will find out it's not his. I hope this happens soon. Sharon is lieing to a lot of people about this. And I hope that she doesn't get away with it either. I hope someone gets mad at her. She shouldn't get away with a lie like that.

DOOLandYRfan

Postby DOOLandYRfan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Quote trixie60:

I aagree. Nick and Sharon should be together and she didn't have to lie to him about the baby. From the spoilers they say that Jack will find out it's not his. I hope this happens soon. Sharon is lieing to a lot of people about this. And I hope that she doesn't get away with it either. I hope someone gets mad at her. She shouldn't get away with a lie like that.

ITA :)

artgirl

Postby artgirl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 pm

I so agree with you. LLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE Shick!!

jen loves y and r

Postby jen loves y and r » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm with you on that!!

Nick and Sharon belong together, just like Jack and Phyllis do!
Remember how much Phyllis loved Jack... Phyllis was in prison for some reason and had Jack sleep with Diane for some reason that I can't remember, but when he told her what he did she puked instantly!! Man she is a good actress! Honestly if my bf was sleeping with someone else I'd puke too!

aunt fuzzy

Postby aunt fuzzy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:44 pm

i'll be glad when the writers, put dna papers, around some where, so nick can find out that the baby is not jack. then fix for summer has to have some blood,then wouldn't nobody matches but jack. now that would make a lots of views very happy. nick & sharon belones together for life. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”