Thoughts on Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, and Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aunt fuzzy

Re: Thoughts on Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, and Jack

Postby aunt fuzzy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 pm

i agree sharon & nick belones together, even if the baby is not nick's. please don't let sharon marriage jack again, rewrite the story for nick & sharon to stay together 3)

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

IMO, none of these four dingbats belong together until they have major therapy to find out why they can't keep their clothes on, and perhaps a session with clergy to figure out what their marriage vows meant.
Nick is a spineless wuss, Sharon is pathetic, Phyllis needs to come to grips with whatever demons seem to rule her life, and ol' Smilin' Double-dipping Jack needs a cold shower.

Star77

Postby Star77 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 am

I dont think I have any thoughts about who should be with who anymore...all I know is that it will never be permanant... all four are messsed up and cant seem to stay away from each other...having affairs all over the place...

Hot for Nick

Postby Hot for Nick » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Sharon should be ashamed. She knows how much that baby means to Nick and meant to Cassie. She has no right to make that choice for everyone else. She is hurting Nick, Jack and herself.
Sharon is so pathetic.

Old and tired

Postby Old and tired » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm

I say seperate all of them or throw them in a commune together so they could be one big happy family. They are all ready switching partners back and forth so throw them all together and throw MJ in there for the heck of it. Lol!

BJ53

Postby BJ53 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 pm

I agree, when will Jack find out that HE is Summer's father, not Nick. Now is the time for the truth to come out
so Nick and Sharon can get together and the new baby. Phyllis can be seen as the lier she is.

51brwneyes

Postby 51brwneyes » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Quote aunt fuzzy: i'll be glad when the writers, put dna papers, around some where, so nick can find out that the baby is not jack. then fix for summer has to have some blood,then wouldn't nobody matches but jack. now that would make a lots of views very happy. nick & sharon belones together for life. 3)

Hi I am new to the message board, I agree with you totally. After all everybody knows that,Jack is Summer's real father. I want Sharon and Nick back together again, but I can't stand the way the writers are doing Sharon. She is lying backwards & forward and sleeping around, what is that all about.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”