Mac and Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sleeper

Re: Mac and Billy

Postby sleeper » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 pm

[quote]Quote lovelyinlavendar: I enjoy NuMac when she is around anyone except for Billy. There is no chemistry with MacBill. It is painful watching the 2 of them together. *) %( ;( *) >)[/quote

Totally Agree...why can't the writers see this

Sweet Patootie

Postby Sweet Patootie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote sleeper: Is it me or is there absolutely no spark between these to characters? I just don't see it and I use to love watching Billy with Chloe, or Lily even Sharon had more chemistry now I find watching him and Mac boring... ..I actually chanel surf...

I hope they put him back with Chloe..the actors seem to have the most chemistry and was more exciting to watch then now.

I'm with you. There's nothing happening between Mac and Billy. No spark. Even when Mac's climbing all over him, it seems ackward, forced and fake. No sizzle, just fizzle.

I am not a fan of Chloe. That being said, there is a chemistry between Chloe and Billy that makes me want to watch those two together.

jennyabby

Postby jennyabby » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 pm

I also think there is no chemistry between Mac & Billy. Plus, Clementine Ford is a lesbian, which makes the whole story line with Billy that much more far fetched.

I like Billy with anyone else.

YoungandTexas

Postby YoungandTexas » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Quote jennyabby: I also think there is no chemistry between Mac & Billy. Plus, Clementine Ford is a lesbian, which makes the whole story line with Billy that much more far fetched.

I like Billy with anyone else.

She is too old to be believable, too, and you can tell she just isn't into the male actor. I think there has to be some real chemistry or it just doesn't work.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”