Cane or Phillip the 3rd Fan! You Choose! Spoiler Included!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Touched

Cane or Phillip the 3rd Fan! You Choose! Spoiler Included!

Postby Touched » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

I'm going for Cane (even though I'm not and never will be a Lane fan)! And it's not because everytime I see him, all I can picture is the Beastmaster in that little loin cloth (mmmmm,mmmmm,mmmmm)!

Cane is a liar, a scoundrel, and quite caddish, but at least he never turned his back on his wife and young child because he ain't traveling the straight and narrow road!

If I know Nina, she is going to give PC3, (sounds like a Star Wars character) the hell he deserves to go through! He tooke the coward's way out, let's see if he can possibly redeem himself! He's on my list...the brown list!

Charme

Re: Cane or Phillip the 3rd Fan! You Choose! Spoiler Included!

Postby Charme » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 pm

I vote for Cane, because I am a Cane/Lane fan to the bone :D

As for Phillip I have to believe that there was more to him leaving than the bs that he's gay. GMAB 8)

leelou86

Postby leelou86 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Quote Touched: I'm going for Cane (even though I'm not and never will be a Lane fan)! And it's not because everytime I see him, all I can picture is the Beastmaster in that little loin cloth (mmmmm,mmmmm,mmmmm)!

Cane is a liar, a scoundrel, and quite caddish, but at least he never turned his back on his wife and young child because he ain't traveling the straight and narrow road!

If I know Nina, she is going to give PC3, (sounds like a Star Wars character) the hell he deserves to go through! He tooke the coward's way out, let's see if he can possibly redeem himself! He's on my list...the brown list!

waite a minute he ws the best master! oh my god dar my baby!

Touched

Postby Touched » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Quote Charme: I vote for Cane, because I am a Cane/Lane fan to the bone :D

As for Phillip I have to believe that there was more to him leaving than the bs that he's gay. GMAB 8)

In a nutshell, that is the gist of the spoiler! He discoverd his sexuality and decide he didn't want to be a father or a husband!

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote Touched:

In a nutshell, that is the gist of the spoiler! He discoverd his sexuality and decide he didn't want to be a father or a husband!

I know but come on. I'm hoping there's more (probably not but I'm still a hopin).

fatimaf

Postby fatimaf » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Cane should also be let go and Lily they both make us sick.
Not Cane.
Cane is a liar, a scoundrel, He's on my list...the brown list!
>)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 am

Let's redeem them both...why do I have to choose? ~)

liddy1

Postby liddy1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 am

I'm with you, I'm a Cane/lilly fan no matter what :) Cane only pretend to be Jill son for two years(redeemable) ~) forgiveable)

As for P3, if I was married to Nina I would turn gay too >)but P3 pretended to be dead for what 50years(deadbeat dad) >(

nevertoobusyforYandR

Postby nevertoobusyforYandR » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm

It is all going to turn out okay. Cane will stay and Phillip too. If they get rid of Cane, lily's baby (speculation) will be fatherless. Phillip IV will never know his father if he disappears again. He, PC3, can go back to LA where he can live with his being Gay and Nina and his son will be there too.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Suppose I am not rooting for either one right now..they are both selfish and cruel beyond belief.....but why do I have to choose..why do you have to hate one and love another? Neither is better than the other....it seems to always come down to two sides of a coin....why not take the coin? LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”