Ashley

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
leelou86

Ashley

Postby leelou86 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm

For all the bs that she has had to deal with has brought attention away from the fact that victor really hasn't planned a future with ashley. I mean no ring no talks of them getting married. I know it's soon after sabrina but I haven't seen him as excited about this kid as he was with sabrina. Actually I can't say that I missed the whole sabrina saga. but from the after math he was really upset. the real victor would have bust some knuckles by now to find out who is behind this or at least installed cameras in the house. He just does little to nothing victors spider senses need to be tingling toward adam! Ashley need to take her behind home.

janeh

Re: Ashley

Postby janeh » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am

;( i realy feal sad for her to think u are caring a baby and not will break her down.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:14 am

He rebounded back to life by Ashley coming to Paris....she literally saved him....and yet it was Nikki who selflessly sent her knowing she could not give TGVN what Ashley could. It didn't matter to Nikki anymore...only Victor mattered and her children's need for their father.

There isnt a spoiler in this thread title so I cannot say more....but TGVN does something about his living arrangements very soon

floridatripletmom

Postby floridatripletmom » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Quote leelou86: For all the bs that she has had to deal with has brought attention away from the fact that victor really hasn't planned a future with ashley. I mean no ring no talks of them getting married. I know it's soon after sabrina but I haven't seen him as excited about this kid as he was with sabrina. Actually I can't say that I missed the whole sabrina saga. but from the after math he was really upset. the real victor would have bust some knuckles by now to find out who is behind this or at least installed cameras in the house. He just does little to nothing victors spider senses need to be tingling toward adam! Ashley need to take her behind home.

I seem to recall a few months ago that Victor did ask Ashley to get married and she turned him down. And I think in the last week or so he was talking about it again.

But I agree, TGVN would not have put up with this crap at all. For crying out loud, his son-in-law is a private eye; this all could have been solved within hours. I guess we can chalk this one up to the lousy writing.

soapoperawatcher

Postby soapoperawatcher » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 am

This is my own opion,but I think the reason why Ashley S/L
is Sooooo Long, because of Her writing a book....Maybe the Longer her S/L is on she,gets free Pub. about her book.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”