Sharon playing God

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hilfiger

Re: Sharon playing God

Postby hilfiger » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 am

I agree with everybody.I always like Sharon, but I guess I am very disappointed what she had decided to do. Today at the Chapel when Nick was there trying to get some answer or sign. How could Sharon do that Nick, she can't just run off like that. He needs to know the truth. That baby is a blessing. She should comfort Nick instead. Sharon stop using Jack as a band aid. He deserved the truth as well and you are not being fair for both of them. Whether you like or not you still to let Nick the truth. The writer needs to do something quickly.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 am

Sharon a do gooder??? She did right by lying to Nick? She did right by lying to Jack? She'll do right by lying to this child and everyone else involved? All this protection of Sharon gets old after awhile. And all this "well she stole my husband" crap!!! Girl...get a backbone and fight for what you want! Stop blaming what is lost or taken on someone else. Nick went back in the beginning before he left Sharon to try to make things work...she kicked him to the curb...end of story. I just think this whole storyline is for the birds, I'm tired of seeing the whole thing.

shademorgis

Postby shademorgis » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Sharon wouldn't have to be making ANY decisions regarding Nick if he had never cheated on her with Phyllis. Therefore this is mostly Nicks fault. And Phyllis needs to quit whining because she should never have made herself available to a married man. Neither should Sharon because 2 wrongs do not make a right but this all started because of Nick cheating with Phyllis in the first place.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote shademorgis: Sharon wouldn't have to be making ANY decisions regarding Nick if he had never cheated on her with Phyllis. Therefore this is mostly Nicks fault. And Phyllis needs to quit whining because she should never have made herself available to a married man. Neither should Sharon because 2 wrongs do not make a right but this all started because of Nick cheating with Phyllis in the first place.

This whole tragedy of TWO WRONG AFFAIRS happened because a "boy" in a grown man's body acted like 16 yearold boy because he couldn't handle his guilt over his daughter's death. He ran away from his problems and ran to another woman instead of staying with his family and being a MAN. Before the affair he wouldn't open up(guilt &shame)to his wife.He kept pushing her away and NOT being there for Sharon & Noah. What Sharon did was WRONG she should never have lied to Nick. But GOD is giving Nick a second chance to be there for his family but, he is going to be there this time for Phyllis instead of Sharon. This will only reinforce in Nick's mind that he was wrong before. I think when everything comes "out" that we will be suprised NOT at Nick's reaction of why he was decieved but of PHYLLIS's reaction by this whole scenario. If Phyllis has really changed(some think she has)will she be understanding toward Sharon and show empathy? We shall see.

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote shademorgis: Sharon wouldn't have to be making ANY decisions regarding Nick if he had never cheated on her with Phyllis. Therefore this is mostly Nicks fault. And Phyllis needs to quit whining because she should never have made herself available to a married man. Neither should Sharon because 2 wrongs do not make a right but this all started because of Nick cheating with Phyllis in the first place.

This whole tragedy of TWO WRONG AFFAIRS happened because a "boy" in a grown man's body acted like 16 yearold boy because he couldn't handle his guilt over his daughter's death. He ran away from his problems and ran to another woman instead of staying with his family and being a MAN. Before the affair he wouldn't open up(guilt &shame)to his wife.He kept pushing her away and NOT being there for Sharon & Noah. What Sharon did was WRONG she should never have lied to Nick. But GOD is giving Nick a second chance to be there for his family but, he is going to be there this time for Phyllis instead of Sharon. This will only reinforce in Nick's mind that he was wrong before. I think when everything comes "out" that we will be suprised NOT at Nick's reaction of why he was decieved but of PHYLLIS's reaction by this whole scenario. If Phyllis has really changed(some think she has)will she be understanding toward Sharon and show empathy? We shall see.

I agree with you to a point. Yes Nick was running away for remember he was angry with Daniel and I think that is because he couldn't accept the truth. Or why hid the clothes in the first place.
But he should be there for Sharon now? Hello for so much has happened in his life after Cassie death. He has another family and Phyllis so desperately need him when she sees her daughter fighting for her life.
But that shouldn't mean that he should forget about Noah for right now he doesn't know that there is anyone else but Noah and Summer as his children. I mean alive.
Because this goes back to being Sharon fault for she thinks that it is so easy to lie about the paternity. That maybe she is making him being there for Phyllis also because he wasn't there for her. But is that was the right thing to do. No for how can it be when she had still lied to Nick and Jack. I mean truly Nick doesn't want another man taking care of his child without even knowing the truth that it was his.
And Phyllis should be understanding? Well let see in Phyllis mind Nick being there is more than he loves Sharon than he loves being a father to Noah. Of course he might love being Noah father but that time at the cabin when Noah was supposedly there. And they went to search for Noah. Sharon got upset and Noah went to Nick house and had sex with his girlfriend while Nick has sex with Sharon. I mean he couldn't make up his mind and Phyllis desperatrly try to keep Nick. In Phyllis mind it goes a lot more than just being Noah father.

schick

Postby schick » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm

clearly it wasn't easy for sharon to lie bout the paternity when she so badly wanted the baby to be nick's...i don't like the fact that she lied but in some way i understand where she was comin from...nick's preoccupied with phyllis and summer and doesn't have the heart to come between them at this point in time

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Quote schick: clearly it wasn't easy for sharon to lie bout the paternity when she so badly wanted the baby to be nick's...i don't like the fact that she lied but in some way i understand where she was comin from...nick's preoccupied with phyllis and summer and doesn't have the heart to come between them at this point in time

I don't see it as a sacrifice because the question is can she really stay away from Nick.
And I agree that he needed the good news right now but that doesn't mean that he can't be preoccupied with his daughter.
And also she need to quit worried about Summer and concentrate on her son.
It may be hard for her but it is still wrong to lie plain and simple.

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Quote vanessa9999: Why can't the writers just let Nick and Sharon have a happy couple of months the way they used to do with Nikki and Victor. When Nikki and Victor were younger and they would get back together there would be months without drama.

The writers need to think of a much better way to undo this stupidness. And I hate how Phyllis always throws the paternity of the baby in Nick's face. Has Phyllis ever had a baby that the paternity wasn't in question. Or even better yet has she ever not slept with a married man that didn't result in pregnancy?

When is it going to come to light that Jack is the real father of Summer. When is she going to need that mysterious "blood transfusion"?

SO TRUE, The writer have a lot of work to make this right,What in the world was going on in there head when this story line was put together.Why would you hurt one child to save a other. Nick needs to no the truth.(He is the father and Jack needs to no that he is Summer father so each one of them can be there for there baby girls) Its time to end this now.Sometime I think the writers are out of there mind.We need new writers for this show, We need someone who can bring this show back on top, So lets get someone who can do the job right >( >( >( >( >(

Blueskye

Postby Blueskye » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 am

Earlier Sharon & Nick were togethe, reconciled forever, buying a house and then Sharon sees Nick hugging Phyllis and it's all over. They were going to raise Faith together no matter who was the father. Wow! That didn't even last a day. If she really loves Nick so much more than she loves herself she would have waited for Summer to get well instead of making such a hasty decision to lie to Jack. And why does she (Nick also) think that God is there to do their bidding? It doesn't work that way. Are they Joseph & Mary, & an angel is going to come down from heaven to tell them they are going to have a baby? I'm really sounding preachy now so I guess I've said enough. LOL

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 am

Quote Blueskye: Earlier Sharon & Nick were togethe, reconciled forever, buying a house and then Sharon sees Nick hugging Phyllis and it's all over. They were going to raise Faith together no matter who was the father. Wow! That didn't even last a day. If she really loves Nick so much more than she loves herself she would have waited for Summer to get well instead of making such a hasty decision to lie to Jack. And why does she (Nick also) think that God is there to do their bidding? It doesn't work that way. Are they Joseph & Mary, & an angel is going to come down from heaven to tell them they are going to have a baby? I'm really sounding preachy now so I guess I've said enough. LOL

Well in the defense toward Sharon I don't think that she thinks that Sharon will get better. And that is why they should be praying for.
Now prayer is we ask heavenly Father then we get off our knees and put into action. For example if you want a job then you have to start looking for one.
I really think that she just went back to Jack because he is there and she knows that he will take her back. And she needs someone and that is why she didn't wait to see what happened to Summer.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”