Sharon playing God

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dumbfairiesgirl

Re: Sharon playing God

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Quote mdtuttle:
Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: I can't believe we're going down this road again!!! How many times are we going to see this. Then it's always poor poor Sharon, she's so nobel, she's so wonderful. I don't see anything wonderful about her lying to Jack about being a father!!! That poor man will be absolutely devastated when he finds out. Nick being as blinded as he can be by Sharon will ofcourse end up forgiving her in the end. But this is just rediculous. As much as I hate Nick and Sharon together, she should have just told him. I can almost understand her not wanting to tell him right there when he was dealing with things in the hospital, but I don't understand her running off to Jack and lying to him. STUPID. ~) ~) ~)

I agree with you, I'm not a fan of Nick and Sharon together either. But her lying like this is only going to make matters worse. I could understand her not saying anything to Nick in the hospital. But she could have talked to him later and said something like" I know we want to be together and even though this is your child, right now your focus needs to be on Sumer and Phyllis. We will talk about our future after Summer is well."

That way she would not have been pushing Nick to leave his family, and he may have even decide to stay with them, but at least their would not be another tangle of lies to get through. In my opinon she had no right to do this. She acts like she is doing it for Nick, but I think it is more a case of not wanting to feel guilty for him leaving his family.

Exactly for she knew what she did was wrong and she wasn't thinking about Summer needing her daddy or how Noah will feel. Because regardless of anyone said parents decision effect their children so much worst than it effect someone else.
And I think that because she is doing this then it is going to cause more problems with Noah. She should be more concern about her own then worried about someone else kid.

dimie

Postby dimie » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Quote calliope: Why does Sharon have to grab on to ANY man just because she is pregnant? Why can't she just tell them all that she is (for once) going to do this on her own. She could tell Nick she just doesn't want to jump into anything just yet and wants to wait. Why immeciately have to tell a huge heartbreaking lie just because she has to have a man to lean on?

Thank you for posting that. I hope the writers read this posting. You are so right. After all the stupid things she's done, and always apologizing and trying to show how strong she's trying to be. The writers could've shown her strength by having her show her independence by telling both Jack and Nick she wants to do it alone.

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Quote dimie:
Quote calliope: Why does Sharon have to grab on to ANY man just because she is pregnant? Why can't she just tell them all that she is (for once) going to do this on her own. She could tell Nick she just doesn't want to jump into anything just yet and wants to wait. Why immeciately have to tell a huge heartbreaking lie just because she has to have a man to lean on?

Thank you for posting that. I hope the writers read this posting. You are so right. After all the stupid things she's done, and always apologizing and trying to show how strong she's trying to be. The writers could've shown her strength by having her show her independence by telling both Jack and Nick she wants to do it alone.

Well her baby need her father in a life and she can't expect that Nick is going to said okay when they have two kids now [don't forget about Noah]. But she doesn't need a man to validate her to have someone to love.

kattsbark

Postby kattsbark » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Noah is to lose a sister, in spoilers, but which one?

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Quote kattsbark: Noah is to lose a sister, in spoilers, but which one?

I think that someone will think that Summer will end up like Cassie. That is what Sharon need to quit playing God that has all the answers and be there for Noah. I mean who knows what is going on in his head.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

I'm so sorry Sharon let her emotions get in the way of her well-deserved happiness with the man she gave up for Phyllis and her pregnancy with Summers) which i'm sure is Jacks, and will be glad when this comes out, this is a terrible mistake on Sharons behalf, she;s Lying to a Man that doesn't deserve this whom has given up Phyllis to be with her (Sharon) he wants to spend his life with her, and to lie to him is far worse than anything shes done, and theres Jack this is so wrong, Jack doesn't deserve this either, LIES AND LIES, this is all WRONG! poor writing on the writers part, what will happen when the THRUTH comes out, honestly Sharon your looking very BAD, to us your FANS.

Crimson1

Postby Crimson1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 am

Well, I must say, I agree with almost everyone on this thread!

oldbat

Postby oldbat » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 am

Sharon is such a do gooder it makes me sick.

Crimson1

Postby Crimson1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 am

Quote oldbat: Sharon is such a do gooder it makes me sick.

Or, at least, she does it good!

shademorgis

Postby shademorgis » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 am

The only thing wrong with Sharon is she needs to start putting herself and her children first. She also needs to stop letting herself be used by Nick. SHE had Nick first and she should have given him an ultimatum the first time. Sorry about Summer but Phyllis knew she was going after a married man. Why should first wives give up their families and time and effort in a marriage for other women who seem to only have --- to offer. Doesn't make sense. Writers please do better than this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”