Sharon playing God

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dumbfairiesgirl

Re: Sharon playing God

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 am

Quote shademorgis: While I realize that this is just a soap, the writers should realize that many people watch this soap and some being long time viewers. What they have done to Sharons character is wrong and I believe they are either trying to turn this soap into something beyond bizarre or make a political statement. To some who say Sharon is being selfish by lying you may be right to a degree. But were Nick and Phyllis not selfish in what they have done? What are the writers trying to say here, that its ok for skanks to break up marriages and then be given respect that wife # 1 didn't deserve? What makes Phyllis any more special? NOTHING DOES!!!! And I have posted many times-Sharon would not be dealing with any of this were it not for Phyllis imposing herself on Sharons marriage to Nick in the first place!!!!!

I never thought that Nick and Phyllis was right for I said that it was fantasy just escaping reality but that still doesn't make it right.
And just because Phyllis slept with Nick doesn't make it right for Sharon to do the same thing. As the old saying goes two wrong never make it right.
For isn't Sharon responsible for her own mistakes just like Phyllis.
And what cause their marriage to failed wasn't Phyllis.
As I posted many times before that before Nick was turning to Phyllis he has a lot of guilt and anger and he wasn't there for Sharon. Big mistake!
For he went after Daniel because he thought that Daniel was getting away with Cassie death. In turns that is what cause their marriage to failed for they can't deal with it.

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:21 am

And also I just want to said to shademorgis why are you not giving Nick the blame for he is the one that will always be a cheater. He cheat with Phyllis and now Sharon that makes them both homewrecker. But it still takes two to tango.

shademorgis

Postby shademorgis » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Fairiesgirl-I totally agree, and have posted that Nick takes most of the blame for this. But Phyllis should never have made herself available to Nick when he was married to Sharon. Even if Nick and Sharon were having marital problems, it was THEIR problems to work out. If its ok for people like Phyllis to make themselves available to a married person, this to me undermines marriage. If that is acceptable, then whats the point of marriage at all? Phyllis wants her marriage to Nick respected, yet she didn't respect Sharon's. Also, Nick and Phyllis have also had marital problems. Did that give Sharon the right to be available for Nick while married to Phyllis? No. Then the same should apply to Phyllis.

soapmommie

Postby soapmommie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 pm

I so agree with everyone. Phyllis never should have been involved with Nick, since she too was a rebound. Why in the heck would she think this thing with her and nick would last when he cheated on his wife. DUH what goes around come around point blank..

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Quote shademorgis: Fairiesgirl-I totally agree, and have posted that Nick takes most of the blame for this. But Phyllis should never have made herself available to Nick when he was married to Sharon. Even if Nick and Sharon were having marital problems, it was THEIR problems to work out. If its ok for people like Phyllis to make themselves available to a married person, this to me undermines marriage. If that is acceptable, then whats the point of marriage at all? Phyllis wants her marriage to Nick respected, yet she didn't respect Sharon's. Also, Nick and Phyllis have also had marital problems. Did that give Sharon the right to be available for Nick while married to Phyllis? No. Then the same should apply to Phyllis.

okay I agree with that but it should more of Nick head than Phyllis. Well Phyllis shouldn't make her available should stay away. But I really thought that you were putting this whole thing on Phyllis. And that throw me a bit because my thinking is that if Nick really love Sharon then he would had done things a lot different like try to keep his pants on in both affairs. For he is the one that forsaken his marriage vows because now I don't think that he knows what he wants but now the damage has been done.
Sharon should never went after Nick for that is why I thought that it was payback and also not making her a homewrecker but also a hypocrite. And I don't see that as love at all. For once a cheater always a cheater
and btw I do think that Phyllis is a hypocrite but still she got pregnant with Nick baby then I can see that Phyllis will see as one thing a threat to her marriage and that is why she is so deeply trying to hold on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”