Jimmys bar

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ilovemedanes

Jimmys bar

Postby ilovemedanes » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 am

Maybe if everyone hung out there and drank the hard stuff 8) ,the truths of dna and paternity woud come out!

baybay

Re: Jimmys bar

Postby baybay » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

Quote ilovemedanes: Maybe if everyone hung out there and drank the hard stuff 8) ,the truths of dna and paternity woud come out!

After today's show... I wish *I* could hang out at Jimmy's bar! ~)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:25 am

Quote ilovemedanes: Maybe if everyone hung out there and drank the hard stuff 8) ,the truths of dna and paternity woud come out!

LOL! I am so sick of these DNA storylines. I hope when they are done with this PC3 storyline that they put all DNA scripts in a vault lock it and throw away the key.

FlosseyMae

Postby FlosseyMae » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:33 am

Ya, I agree!!! I am so sick of these DNA test being so messed up... How long are they going to drag out with the Summer issue, that she is Jacks!!! Now another mix up with another DNA??? Please, give me a break... I have been waiting so long for the truth to come out and finally when Sharon does find out that the baby is really Nicks, she lies, I do not get it. Lets first let the truth come out about Summer!!! I can not stand OL'RED... :~

FlosseyMae

Postby FlosseyMae » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 am

Darn Right.. who is writting these story lines anyway.... I love Cane and Lily together, Now even that is going bitter. My goodness haven't they waited long enough? :0

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 am

Hanging out at Jimmy's drinking the "hard stuff" is one of the reasons for multiple DNA tests.....Just ask Sharon & Billy! :-)

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 am

Quote Oreo123: Hanging out at Jimmy's drinking the "hard stuff" is one of the reasons for multiple DNA tests.....Just ask Sharon & Billy! :-)

:) :) :)) Too funny and SO TRUE!!!

ill4yr

Postby ill4yr » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 am

Quote FlosseyMae: Ya, I agree!!! I am so sick of these DNA test being so messed up... How long are they going to drag out with the Summer issue, that she is Jacks!!! Now another mix up with another DNA??? Please, give me a break... I have been waiting so long for the truth to come out and finally when Sharon does find out that the baby is really Nicks, she lies, I do not get it. Lets first let the truth come out about Summer!!! I can not stand OL'RED... :~

The truth according to who? I have asked before where is the proof of this? it is just wishful thinking, speculation whatever. Even if Summer isn't Nicks( and treuly I could care less cuz it doesn't change anything) the reality is he left Sharon for Phyliss. He was hot and heavy attracted to her. Their first anniversary he was so sweet and so in love with her. For years he couldn't get enough.
Oh but that didn't happen either. Maybe the past few years was a fantasy scene and Nick will wake up from it like it never happened. (i can wishful think too!)
Proving he isn't the dad doesn't erase what he did and if he walked away from a child he raised and believed was his than he is really the piece of dung I think he is and he and blondie deserve one another.

FlosseyMae

Postby FlosseyMae » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 pm

yeap, your right, they do deserve one another, but hey what goes around comes around!!!

Red, got Nick when he was lost and in need because he lost his daughter!! He has always loved Sharon. He just got caught up in passion- which true love always finds its way back.

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Quote Oreo123: Hanging out at Jimmy's drinking the "hard stuff" is one of the reasons for multiple DNA tests.....Just ask Sharon & Billy! :-)

LOL ! ITA, but people tell the truth when whooched! So Sharon could tell Nick about their baby and Cane would stop carrying around blood vials :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”