Where inthe world is Colleen and How will Adam manipulate Mary Jane aka Patty Williams?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HoustonsFinest

Where inthe world is Colleen and How will Adam manipulate Mary Jane aka Patty Williams?

Postby HoustonsFinest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Ok I can't wait too see MJ take the blame for everything..Caus eyou all no TGVN has wiped his plate clean were no evidence will be found . Adam might be get done in by Rafe and Heather is blamed . MJ will try and take out Nikki and Jack or maybe Sharon. This is gonna be a DEEP PLOT. >(

Longhornsfan79

Re: Where inthe world is Colleen and How will Adam manipulate Mary Jane aka Patty Williams?

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Quote HoustonsFinest: Ok I can't wait too see MJ take the blame for everything..Caus eyou all no TGVN has wiped his plate clean were no evidence will be found . Adam might be get done in by Rafe and Heather is blamed . MJ will try and take out Nikki and Jack or maybe Sharon. This is gonna be a DEEP PLOT. >(

H-TOWN! Reppin 713! 409 here girl! Sharon is goona be in serious trouble for takin ole Smilin Jack back! Now that Phyl has Nick back (for now), Sharon is definatley gonna be in MJs crosshairs! And you already know TGVN has left no prints behind with his involvement with MJ. Ever noticed he is really good at making it seem that they have no connection in front of other people. The only ones who know he has anything to do with MJ are Jeff and Glo (they caught him going into MJs room)

As for Colleen, I hope she stays gone for a while longer....its been great not hearing her whining all the time! Sorry if you are a Colleen fan but thats just my opinion.

Oreo123

Re: Where inthe world is Colleen and How will Adam manipulate Mary Jane aka Patty Williams?

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Remember the bartender who gave Jill a thrill??? Well he is now coming aboard as a castmember - Aiden. It's in the News Room. During his interview he let it be known he has a dialogue with Gloria (OMG) and Colleen.
I am glad Colleen is back...maybe she and Victoria can stop fighting in the Board Room and work together to solve the forgery scam and set the Art Gallery at the Newman Fdn right. Hate to see women always fighting and competing...but I loved it when these two went toe to toe over business! Refreshing instead of whining and crying over some man or a pregnancy.
Adam...manipulate MJ? Well now that Victor and MJ's connection is known that might not be possible. It should be interesting who manipulates whom. Maybe Victor will reopen that dungeon he once kept a wife in (Julia) and throw MJ in there with her stuffed kitty....LMAO!

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm

I think that Adam and MJ will probably join forces! 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”