SHICK FANS please tell me why you want

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chloehater123

SHICK FANS please tell me why you want

Postby chloehater123 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Sharon and Nick back together. i know you al think that they have this great chemistry together, and Cassie predicted that they would have a another baby girl together but really do you really want her to be with Nick. Wouldnt you want her to be with someone that is good for her and is really there for her. As much as you want to blame Phyllis for all of their problems, Phyllis dont compare to the self destruction they do to each other. Shick find some reason to sleep with others and lie to each other all the time. Sharon is making this great sacrifice for Summer and neither is Nick. Nick is still running back and forth between these women. i am a Phyllis fan and as mcuh as i want her to be happy with someone, i hope she finds that happeness in someone other than Nick.

niptuck

Re: SHICK FANS please tell me why you want

Postby niptuck » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

No, I really think Nick and Sharon should be together, by all means, there truly a couple its a shame that it seems the writers once again got LOST with this story line WE know that theres no way in the world this would happen in real life (women lying on who's the father, but NEVER letting the LOVE of your life GO, and its HIS child your caring, Ain't no way) Phyllis is always getting off free. sorry'

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm

The writers are botching everything up. They don't want us to have a happy ending, not even for 5 minutes. Look at Esther,look at Chloe, look at Lilly. They have made such a mess out of everything that I don't see how they can fix anything.

phick hater

Postby phick hater » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 pm

I think that Nick and Sharon should definetly be together! They were as good a couple as you can be on a soap! Casie died and they dealt with it seperately instead of together. They have done things that aren't very respectful, but they have found their way back to each other! Phyllis is a ho! She knew what Sharon and Nick were dealing with when she started sleeping with him when he was married and had a young son with Sharon! I don't feel a bit sorry for her or ever will! I hope they find out Summer is Jack's, and Sharon's baby is Nick's very soon! I'm getting ticked off at this back and forth crap.... If Sharon and Nick don't reunite and stay together with this baby I'm done with this show and will find another soap to watch! I have waited 3 years for them to get back together, and if that doesn't happen I am resetting my TIVO!!

Demus

Postby Demus » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

I was always a fan of Shick and just so think that they belong together especially after the Phick affair.

To me, Phyllis and Nick together just isn't right. I know there are people out there that like them together but they don't have the "IT" factor (as a couple). Let Phyllis go run after and be with Jack. More her speed and right up her alley (they are both deceptive and manipulative).

Why they have us going thru this BS is beyond my reasoning. I've been sick and tired of it from the beginning.

Bon60

Postby Bon60 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

:)) VERY well said!! I don't know why the writers are doing this....makes you not want to watch it.

Bonnie

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Quote shoozeyque2: The writers are botching everything up. They don't want us to have a happy ending, not even for 5 minutes. Look at Esther,look at Chloe, look at Lilly. They have made such a mess out of everything that I don't see how they can fix anything.

And that, my friend, is the bottom line! ;)

phick hater

Postby phick hater » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Totally agree! Couldn't have said it better myself!!

juann

Postby juann » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Back in the day, I was a die hard Shick fan. Now years later, I wanted to see a Schick reunion, but once again the writers have screwed that all up. At this point, it does not mattter to me anymore who ends up with who. This storyline is totally messed up and I am tired of all the back and forth between these characters that I have lost my interest in this whole storyline. It is pretty pathetic to me that the writers continue this fiasco. They obviously do not pay attention to the ratings because as we all know, the ratings have dropped significantly the past few weeks, and yet they keep writing this mess.

kristindanae

Postby kristindanae » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 pm

well, as a phyllis fan..the sight of shick makes my stomache churn..on the other hand, i wouldn't want phyllis back with him either..nick should be alone and both women need a good man that complete them in ways nick never could/did!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”