Has anyone else noticed???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: Has anyone else noticed???

Postby Eppy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Quote Gencor:
Quote clicquot1: TAKEN DIRECTLY word for word from the cast list. Sharon was devastated & forced to deal with her feelings ALONE after Nick became withdrawn & obsessed with making Daniel pay for Cassies mistake. In the end, Nick came forward with evidence to prove Daniel was innocent. With their marriage on the rocks, Sharon later found out Nick was having an affair with Phyllis Abbott. Soon Nick & Sharon separated, then found their marriage over after Phyllis became pregnant.. Since then(from that time) in 2006, Sharon has found comfort in & had a ONE NIGHT STAND with Brad Carlton,but almost lost her lifelife after being kidnapped by men from Brad's past. Certainlly, Sharon did wrong by becoming involved with Brad BUT it was AFTER the affair and I'm not making excuses for her behavior. EVERYONE in this whole Sharon/Nick/Phyllis/Jack debacle is guilty of cheating with everyone else and no one is better than the other. As far as who's fault the affair was NICK chased after BOTH PHYLLIS & SHARON and while both women contributed to their affairs with Nick and "share" some blame about the actual affairs themselves it was NICK who initiated BOTH AFFAIRS and he was the married man.

While Nick was away looking for Daniel, Sharon got very close to Brad, she begged him the day of his wedding not to marry Victoria for her. She even asked Nick to leave, and it wasn't because of Phyllis. She put Nick out because she was in love with Brad and wanted to be free so that they could be together. Sharon was indeed all over Brad, even in the front seat of the car it was getting pretty hot and heavy when Nick walked up. Nick was not seeing Phyllis then and was innocent to what Sharon and Brad had going on. It wasn't until Brad dumped Sharon that she wanted Nick to come home and work things out with her. Nick started his affair with Phyllis while he was not living with Sharon. Sharon got herself kidnapped when she went looking for Brad at his house. Sharon was all over Brad. She was in love with him. That is why I never thought anything of Phick getting together. Because at the same time, Sharon was begging Brad for all she was worth to choose her. Nick did go back and try with Sharon, but by then he was already in love with Phyllis and it went from there. But Phyllis encouraged Nick to work it out with Sharon even when she found out that she was pregnant. Phyllis didn't want to get in his way. She offered to raise the child herself. Nick made his own decision about Phyllis. He was in love with her and he told Sharon that he was in love with Phyllis. He still cannot tell Sharon that he doesn't love Phyllis.
I don't give a rat's patootie who Nick thinks he loves. We were discussing Sharon's 'love' for Brad. She never professed her love for him until she and Nick were on the plane on the promotional trip. I don't remember her ever telling Brad she loved him. That day in the parking garage in the car was the day she kicked Nick to the curb and made up her mind about not wanting a reconcilliation. That's the first time she and Brad became 'chummy'. People can call their previous friendship an affair if that's the way they see it, but people also call her rapes as affairs too - which is disgusting.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote Gencor:
Quote clicquot1: TAKEN DIRECTLY word for word from the cast list. Sharon was devastated & forced to deal with her feelings ALONE after Nick became withdrawn & obsessed with making Daniel pay for Cassies mistake. In the end, Nick came forward with evidence to prove Daniel was innocent. With their marriage on the rocks, Sharon later found out Nick was having an affair with Phyllis Abbott. Soon Nick & Sharon separated, then found their marriage over after Phyllis became pregnant.. Since then(from that time) in 2006, Sharon has found comfort in & had a ONE NIGHT STAND with Brad Carlton,but almost lost her lifelife after being kidnapped by men from Brad's past. Certainlly, Sharon did wrong by becoming involved with Brad BUT it was AFTER the affair and I'm not making excuses for her behavior. EVERYONE in this whole Sharon/Nick/Phyllis/Jack debacle is guilty of cheating with everyone else and no one is better than the other. As far as who's fault the affair was NICK chased after BOTH PHYLLIS & SHARON and while both women contributed to their affairs with Nick and "share" some blame about the actual affairs themselves it was NICK who initiated BOTH AFFAIRS and he was the married man.

While Nick was away looking for Daniel, Sharon got very close to Brad, she begged him the day of his wedding not to marry Victoria for her. She even asked Nick to leave, and it wasn't because of Phyllis. She put Nick out because she was in love with Brad and wanted to be free so that they could be together. Sharon was indeed all over Brad, even in the front seat of the car it was getting pretty hot and heavy when Nick walked up. Nick was not seeing Phyllis then and was innocent to what Sharon and Brad had going on. It wasn't until Brad dumped Sharon that she wanted Nick to come home and work things out with her. Nick started his affair with Phyllis while he was not living with Sharon. Sharon got herself kidnapped when she went looking for Brad at his house. Sharon was all over Brad. She was in love with him. That is why I never thought anything of Phick getting together. Because at the same time, Sharon was begging Brad for all she was worth to choose her. Nick did go back and try with Sharon, but by then he was already in love with Phyllis and it went from there. But Phyllis encouraged Nick to work it out with Sharon even when she found out that she was pregnant. Phyllis didn't want to get in his way. She offered to raise the child herself. Nick made his own decision about Phyllis. He was in love with her and he told Sharon that he was in love with Phyllis. He still cannot tell Sharon that he doesn't love Phyllis.

EXCUSE me, but all you have to do is google this scene on YOUTUBE and you will find that this scene is right AFTER Sharon tells Nick to get OUT because his mistress is PREGNANT. You are getting confused.

Nick was innocent to Sharon and Brad, in fact, when Nick was trying with Sharon, Sharon put him out because she didn't want to to with him as Phyllis was pregnant. I am not confused at all. Sharon put Nick out, but it was before the affair started with Phyllis. While she was begging Brad not to marry Victoria, Nick had already been put out. He came home when she asked him to work it out, still not knowing about anything she and Brad had going on, and by then he had met Phyllis and the affair commenced. Sharon asked him to leave the second time when she found out about Phyllis being pregnant. Nick actually didn't find out about Brad and Sharon until Phyllis exposed them both.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote colormebadd: My only questions are why is it out of character for Phillis to take Nick back? and what makes her too much woman for any man on this show? Phillis has attitude yes but she isn't exactly a strong woman now and never has been from the very beginning. JMO but I'm just curious to know what this woman's true strenghts are when it comes to men?

I don't see her as "strong" at all. She just gets her back up when she doesn't get her own way, and that's when she gets NASTY, which has nothing to do with strength!!!

"Exactly" what I thought as well. If being a nasty, manipulative, coniving biotch qualifies one for being a strong woman, than the more power to her shady azz. LOL and may her and Mary Jane continue their behavior to get the men they so desperately believe they "need" to have and see how far it gets them. Cheers.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote Gencor:

I don't give a rat's patootie who Nick thinks he loves. We were discussing Sharon's 'love' for Brad. She never professed her love for him until she and Nick were on the plane on the promotional trip. I don't remember her ever telling Brad she loved him. That day in the parking garage in the car was the day she kicked Nick to the curb and made up her mind about not wanting a reconcilliation. That's the first time she and Brad became 'chummy'. People can call their previous friendship an affair if that's the way they see it, but people also call her rapes as affairs too - which is disgusting.

Go and look further back at the scenes before Victoria's wedding day and the day of the wedding. Even the scenes from the wedding day onward.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote colormebadd: My only questions are why is it out of character for Phillis to take Nick back? and what makes her too much woman for any man on this show? Phillis has attitude yes but she isn't exactly a strong woman now and never has been from the very beginning. JMO but I'm just curious to know what this woman's true strenghts are when it comes to men?

I don't see her as "strong" at all. She just gets her back up when she doesn't get her own way, and that's when she gets NASTY, which has nothing to do with strength!!!

"Exactly" what I thought as well. If being a nasty, manipulative, coniving biotch qualifies one for being a strong woman, than the more power to her shady azz. LOL and may her and Mary Jane continue their behavior to get the men they so desperately believe they "need" to have and see how far it gets them. Cheers.

Amen!!!! ;)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Quote Gencor:
Quote clicquot1:
Quote Gencor:

EXCUSE me, but all you have to do is google this scene on YOUTUBE and you will find that this scene is right AFTER Sharon tells Nick to get OUT because his mistress is PREGNANT. You are getting confused.

Nick was innocent to Sharon and Brad, in fact, when Nick was trying with Sharon, Sharon put him out because she didn't want to to with him as Phyllis was pregnant. I am not confused at all. Sharon put Nick out, but it was before the affair started with Phyllis. While she was begging Brad not to marry Victoria, Nick had already been put out. He came home when she asked him to work it out, still not knowing about anything she and Brad had going on, and by then he had met Phyllis and the affair commenced. Sharon asked him to leave the second time when she found out about Phyllis being pregnant. Nick actually didn't find out about Brad and Sharon until Phyllis exposed them both.
Sharon put Nick out before the affair with Phyllis started? Who knocked up Phyllis prior to the affair then? That was the reason Sharon kicked Nick to the curb.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:47 pm

I agree. There is absoutely nothing "strong" about Phylkill, except a strong stink whenever she shows up. A "strong" person knows how to get what they want without resorting to crimes, lying, manipulating, scheming and she doesn't care who it hurts or affects. These are the characteristics of a sociopath and I certainly don't consider them "strong"; rather they are sick, weak individuals who need to hurt others to get what they want. Phyllis clings to men who don't love her the way she loves them - Danny and now Nick are proof positive. I find it equally stunning that she can be viewed as anything but pathetic because having a big mouth, a bad attitude and a sadistic streak makes her one to be pitied, not admired.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote Gencor:
Quote clicquot1:
Quote Gencor:

Sharon put Nick out before the affair with Phyllis started? Who knocked up Phyllis prior to the affair then? That was the reason Sharon kicked Nick to the curb.

That's right, Eppy, and anyone who doesn't want to believe you or me can go to the cast list on this board which states that she didn't have an "affair" with Brad until AFTER she found out about Phyllis being pregnant.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Quote kristindanae: I've been reading through alot of threads in the last few days and have began to notice a pattern...all the people that are so upset about the s/l are "sharon" fans!!! a few weeks ago they were all talking big saying phyllis was getting what she deserved and sharon and nick were gonna get what they deserved...well, now i agree!!! although i really wish phyl wouldn't take nick back, cause that is just out of character...she is too much of a woman to take his sorry azz back!!!! everyone always says sharon and nick were so happy before phyllis..but if that was the case, why was sharon sleeping with brad? and if i remember correctly, that happened before nick and phyllis!! i guess its ok to destory peoples lives, as long and you wine while you do it, and put on your "needy face"...i guess thats the key.. :D

As per our guidelines for posting we don't comment on other posters or fanbases - it's considered baiting. Please just post about your opinion of storyline-related topics. Thank you, Candace

Considering the very nature of the title and OP is baiting a fan base, shouldn't this thread have been deleted altogether, as others have? The OP could have opened a new thread, as per the guidelines.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Quote Gencor:
Quote Eppy:
Quote Gencor:

Go and look further back at the scenes before Victoria's wedding day and the day of the wedding. Even the scenes from the wedding day onward.

I don't need to go back and look at the scenes before Victoria's wedding. What does that have to do with anything? Brad and Sharon did not get together until after that and then beyond that ONS, they never had another encounter - and it wasn't because Brad didn't try! I'm not attempting to convience anyone of anything - only stating facts as I know them! I'm outta here!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”