Spoiler Rafe & Phillip # 3

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LisaJ

Re: Spoiler Rafe & Phillip # 3

Postby LisaJ » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am

Quote divasoapfan: so this will be the New Couple of 2009 and the new G story Line.

You really should NOT be calling your thread a SPOILER when you are (again) merely SPECULATING. The two are completely different things. You speak as if this is all GOSPEL.

That said, it's in the media that Phillip III DID fake his own death and will to return to Genoa City Friday, July 3 to see a "shocked" Jill and Nina. Viewers will learn Phillip is now gay, but this does NOT necessarily mean he will be paired up with Rafe. You're just guessing.

Copy and paste into your browers:

www.boyculture.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c2ca253ef011571572ae7970b-pi

MadelynB

Postby MadelynB » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 am

Quote LisaJ:
Quote divasoapfan: so this will be the New Couple of 2009 and the new G story Line.

You really should NOT be calling your thread a SPOILER when you are (again) merely SPECULATING. The two are completely different things. You speak as if this is all GOSPEL.

That said, it's in the media that Phillip III DID fake his own death and will to return to Genoa City Friday, July 3 to see a "shocked" Jill and Nina. Viewers will learn Phillip is now gay, but this does NOT necessarily mean he will be paired up with Rafe. You're just guessing.

Copy and paste into your browers:

www.boyculture.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c2ca253ef011571572ae7970b-pi

My thoughts exactly. You said it much better than I did.

Old and tired

Postby Old and tired » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:36 pm

I can see the writers going with Phillip#3 being gay that could explain his disappearance. I doubt they hook him up with Rafe that would be too predictable. I just wonder how long till people start posting the question of is Cane gay? Just because they are somehow tied together.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Just when it has become obvious there are more women than men in GC men come to town - and gorgeous men - only to disappoint the ladies....cause they are gay. Murphy's law (no pun intended) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Old and tired

Postby Old and tired » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Not Murphy Too?!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Quote Old and tired: Not Murphy Too?!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooo

MadelynB

Postby MadelynB » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Candace: It definitely was NOT my intention to be rude to anyone but I do question the intentions of the original poster. Correct me if I'm wrong — but based on the facts posted by LisaJ, I fail to see any evidence of a spoiler of any kind in the original post even though you declare that it is your belief that it was half spoiler and half speculation. The poster should have clearly owned up to this being total speculation. We can accept this honesty (this is what I meant by being "big girls and boys" — and as I said — it may indeed become fact but anything short of total speculation at this point is nothing short of misleading. If we can't even be honest with fellow readers and are openly allowed to make false and misleading statements — how can we ever hope to be taken seriously by anyone else — writers, TPTB, or anyone! I'm all for complaining or even confronting the writers about their poorly written story lines and scripts — but to complain about something that hasn't even been written is totally unfair.

soapgirl123

Postby soapgirl123 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 pm

IMO these rumors get started because there are people just foaming at the mouth for a gay story line. Maybe it will happen, maybe it wont. If it does happen, and he faked his death because he was gay, how has that got anything to do with Cain pretending to be someone he's not. Why would Philip want to make all this trouble for his family just because he was gay? Its not their fault. Thats why IMO the gay thing doesnt make sense, not when you throw the Cain thing into the mix.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm

The way these writers are going, you never know. Cane probably worked for Philip in the bar. It could be a gay bar. Cane and Philip could be the surprise couple that hits the sheets. The writing is so crappy you don't know what they are going to do--none of the other storylines make sense.

Quote Old and tired: I can see the writers going with Phillip#3 being gay that could explain his disappearance. I doubt they hook him up with Rafe that would be too predictable. I just wonder how long till people start posting the question of is Cane gay? Just because they are somehow tied together.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Quote Old and tired: Not Murphy Too?!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”